Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Melina vs. Clyde(a drunk guest)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Melina vs. Clyde(a drunk guest) - Page 2 Empty Re: Melina vs. Clyde(a drunk guest)

Post by meepo90 Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:31 am

She was shocked as the drunk dude made his wise move... rolling forward throwing her to a distance... "what the..." she moved her body quick so that she won't smash the door and lands on both of her feet... staring ferociously at clyde.."your a wise guy even though you are drunk... and nice cock anyway... come babe lets play" she points at clyde wanting him to attack

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Melina vs. Clyde(a drunk guest) - Page 2 Empty Re: Melina vs. Clyde(a drunk guest)

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:11 pm

Clyde smirked at Melina's sexy comments and prepared for his next move. "Just to let you know babe... I play for keeps!" The drunken Clyde made a tipsy rush toward Melina. leaning from one side to another until finally reaching her. as he attemped to go for a Tittie Twister. "Hehehehe" Clyde made a pervy little laugh as he tripped his way into her hoping to connect with his Pervy Submssion.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:06 pm

melina was shocked seeing clyde trip and was about to pinch her nipples... she smiles there and quickly thinks of a move that can have advantage with a drunk opponent.... she quickly charges forth clyde and went for a ferocious bear hug to the unwary clyde..."let's see how you like breasts then..." she laughed

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:24 pm

Clyde even while slightly drunk was very surprised by Melina's super quick and tight bear hug. "Argh! Goddamn Lady yo-" Clyde was cut off when a pair of soft breasts smothered his face in an instnat muffling his voice. "Mmphhh!!!!" Clyde felt his back bend to the point of snapping. At the same time he was begining to lose oxygen. So with nothing else left he tried to bite and even lick the Breasts of Melina hoping she'd let go of him.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:36 am

feeling her breast being licked and bit... she backs and quickly lets go of clyde being so intimidated... "You pervert...!" she shouted and still in front of clyde she attacks with a headbutt to make him back and quickly grabs his cock and squeezed it hard..."so how do you like this then?" she questioned naughtily... also attacking with knees to his gut...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:02 pm

While the hard headbutt did in fact stun Clyde for a bit; The grabbing of his Member is what really got him down. Clyde couldn't help but feel Aroused and Pained at the same time, with every second was Melina squeezeing his cock tighter and tighter, yet he actually did find a bit of enjoyment in this. "Well...Ughh.. If you gotta know... Ya! I like it! I like it a lo-" Clyde was caught off mid sentence when Melina gave hard knee strikes to the center of his gut, Making him fall to his own knees at the Mercy of the beautiful Melina who still held his manhood.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:43 pm

melina smiles that moment... "so you're giving up then?" she teased clyde... also going down to her knees..."uhm... can you help me?... I'll treat you if you do..." she suddenly begged clyde after beating the hell out of him... still she squeezed the cock... waiting for his answer..."so you wanna help me or not? as you can see you have no choice"...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:29 pm

A now erect Clyde was very confused at Melina's plead for help. So being the curious drunk that he is Clyde just had to ask. "What exactly do you need help with? And could you please not try to crush my Cock!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:38 pm

"I'll crush it if you disagree with me babe.." she then nods for a moment and raised her head with pride saying..."could you help me with a guy named vince? can you help me fin him in the boy's dorms can you?" he asked while squeezing his cock hard so that he may never disagree...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:19 am

"Ack! not so rough!" Clyde felt the pain of his cock being squeezed oh so tightly by melina every second "Wait... You need help finding a guy in the dorms!?!?" Clyde began to sweat not knowing what this young girl would do once he told her that he hadn't even made it to his own Dorm yet! "Uh... Yea... I can...help you..." He hoped she'd buy the lie and let him go.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next