by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Friend Resort [ For daemongirl ]

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Friend Resort [ For daemongirl ] Empty Friend Resort [ For daemongirl ]

Post by Cirno Mon May 29, 2017 2:11 am

It had been a while since she had done something with Odessa other than just wrestling or straight up lewd stuff in and out of the ring. While she was surprised by the offer, Karina had never been to a resort before even though she knew the AFW federation had a private one of their own. The thought made her blush, to be alone with Odessa was as enticing as it was dangerous, but that was mainly because previous experiences made her realize that even though it might be a gentle and soothing treatment, it was only going to be a matter of time until they would be slamming eachother again. She stepped inside the main hall, which was empty enough to get help immediately, though she decided to wait for Odessa to arrive so they could check in together.

She was dressed in her usual attire, though instead of a white jacket she had a bright blue summer jacket with a white tied up crop top underneath. Below she wore dark blue short shorts, ending with traditional boots since she was a bit of a klutz when it came to shoes. She took a moment to look outside at one of the resorts, nodding to herself as she considered the many things they could do and she was going to experience, crossing her arms underneath her chest while she simply waited for her friend to arrive, a hint of a smirk on Karina's face since she definitely looked forward to tonight, spending the entire day with her friend in a more private location always made things more comfortable for Karina.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Friend Resort [ For daemongirl ] Empty Re: Friend Resort [ For daemongirl ]

Post by daemongirl Wed May 31, 2017 12:50 am

Isabella had long since known Odessa came from money, their surprise date night had shown her that much as the meal alone had been more than she usually spent on food in two week, but even so it still amazed her just how freely the woman spent her money. Case in point this resort she found herself standing in, sure it was owned and operated by the AFW for its talent but that did not mean it was free of charge. On the contrary it was rather pricey, the place yet another way the AFW recouped some of the money it paid out to its wrestlers every week. She had told Odessa a hundred times such spending didn't impress her so if she was hoping this resort would grant her any favors she was mistaken, but that didn't mean she wouldn't enjoy herself all the same. The message Odessa had left on her voice mail stated she would be there later and that Isabella should just enjoy herself until she got there, all she had to do was give Odessa's name at the counter and she would be let in.

She had a small overnight bag with her as the message didn't say whether they would be staying the night or not, though she had a feeling a bed would be involved if Odessa had anything to say about it, which she didn't but Isabella would take it into considerations. For now Isabella was wearing a deep purple racerback tank top with black jeans shorts, her white hair loose about her shoulders as she neared the front door where a familiar face was standing, though it wasn't the one she had thought to be seeing that day. "Karina, that couldn't possibly be you could it?" She called out as she came near, the gym bag carrying her clothes thrown over her shoulder so she could reach out and pat the woman on the forearm. "Didn't take this place as being your type."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed May 31, 2017 2:37 am

Karina wondered when Odessa would arrive though for now her eyes feasted on the surroundings and when she turned, she was almost introduced by two large areas that were accompanied with a familiar woman. She looked up and away from Isabella's chest, blinking as it was odd to find someone else here at this time. " Hm..? Been a while Isabella. " She said first, straightening up as she had her own rather casual backpack with her, filled with her bikini, towels and some drinks in case this place didn't have any of those. Isabella was right that she wasn't the type of person who would even be caught dead here but right now, she was simply waiting for Odessa.

" Well.. Not really a place I'd go for but a friend invited me to spend the day and night here with her, so yeah.. " She'd look up for a moment, placing her hand on her hip. " Couldn't really say no. " Her eyes went back down to Isabella, quickly examining her and off course more than just what she was wearing. " What about you? " She would finally ask after a good look over.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:11 pm

It took Karina about five seconds before her eyes drifted down to Isabella's chest, a little longer than usual actually by the American's memory. Not that she minded though, Isabella had given the dark haired woman a thorough visual inspection before calling out to her, enjoying what she saw as always. "Oh you as well? I'm here for much the same reason as you actually, this place is a bit too quiet for my taste but when a friend invites you its rude to say no." Isabella spoke while looking around the front of the lobby, noticing at least one pool not far off and several individual condos that had been built around it. Hopefully Odessa had gotten one of those for them.

"She's late though, a bit unlike her actually, shes always known not to keep me waiting before. Luckily for her I found someone interesting to keep me occupied. Is your friend late as well?" She tossed her bag down onto a nearby wicker chair, stretching her arms up above her head to ease some of the tension out of her shoulder.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:11 am

" Well I suppose you're right.. Though this certainly isn't something I'll be too comfortable with. " She took out her phone to check her messages though only found few of ones that didn't really interest her at the moment, just going through the senders list before she released a gentle sigh. " Yeah, seems like it. " She responded before she would hide her phone back into her pocket. She wondered if it was traffic or something completely random she couldn't put her finger on. Either way, she could at least catch up with a familiar face for the time being.

" If she isn't here within five minutes I'll just have to go in ahead of her. " She brought a hand up to stroke the bangs of her hair from her left eye though they neatly went back over it a few seconds later, just trying to relax while her eyes kept themselves on Isabella, though not always her eyes.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:48 am

What a coencidence that she would run into Karina for the first time in a long time and it would be while they were both waiting on other people, perhaps this was some sort of sign that they shouldn't simply wait around for people who didn't have the good sense to show up on time for two such beauties. "You're far more forgiving than I am Karina, but seeing as we are both waiting on someone else this is as good a time as any to catch up. Its been what, a year? Maybe two since we last spoke beyond a simple hello?" She paused, looking expectedly at Karina as she waited for an answer. A quick glance down at her phone told her Odessa was now three minutes late and hadn't called or texted, Isabella glaring at her phone for a moment before looking back to Karina with a grin.

"You know, our little dates not showing up wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. If they don't have the decency to at least call I don't see why we shouldn't enjoy ourselves without them. I know all I have to do is give her name to check in, want to join me? If your friend shows up later the desk girl can let her know we checked in already."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:52 am

Not being so familiar with this place was something that kept Karina from going in by herself, Isabella's offer made her actually consider doing just that. She gave one last glance back to her phone before she hid it in her pocket, a slow nod following Karina as a response. She collected her things and brought it over her shoulder, bringing her full attention back to the woman. " Sounds like a good idea, you can show me around and we can catch up. "

Karina could always do what Isabella suggested but until then she might as well enjoy herself with an old friend instead of wasting time looking silly by just standing there and doing nothing. " Let's do it, then. Don't know a single thing here so I'll just follow your lead just this once. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:59 pm

"Hey you should try following my lead more often, I've heard nothing but good things about the view from behind me." Isabella replied jokingly, giving Karina a sly wink and a smile before turning towards the front doors. A valet posted beside the entrance offered to take her bag but Isabella waved the boy off, deciding not to point out the fact that he had been staring wide eyed at the both of them since she had walked up as her good act of the day. The doors slid open revealing a well kept lobby with quite the modern vibe to it, Isabella making her way over to the front next where a woman in her twenties greeted her warmly.

"Welcome to our resort, my name is Alissa. Did you have a reservation or were you looking to book a room now?" The woman asked while giving both Karina and Isabella a casual once over, apparently liking what she saw given how wide her smile grew.

"As a matter of fact I do, or rather my friend does. She's running a bit late however and we thought we would take a look around before she arrived, her name is Odessa Brock." Isabella informed the woman who didn't take long to find the reservation. She cofirmed a few things with Isabella to make sure she wasn't playing an imposter before making a couple of keys to hand to the two women. "See Karina, nothing to it."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:57 am

Karina's eyes wandered down towards Isabella's rear just as she was saying that. She was mostly tempted to just slap her hand against it and let the sound echo throughout the room though she held back for the sake of it being in public, even though it happens regularly in the ring with her opponents. She would behave for the time being, remaining at Isabella's side though a step back while the woman did all the talking.

However, Karina raised a brow when Isabella mentioned Odessa, blinking afterwards before she finally spoke up. " ..Wait.. " She mumbled, lifting her head to look up at the ceiling. " ..Odessa set up an appointment between her and me today as well. " She spoke loud enough for Isabella to hear, lowering her head again to look back at her old friend.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:46 am

Isabella wasn't sure exactly who looked the most confused in that moment after Karina revealed the name of her absent friend as none other than Odessa herself, the same woman who had invited Isabella to the resort. While she was staring with a riased eyebrow at Karina the receptionist pulled her eyes away from the two women to type away at the computer, pulling back up the reservation of Odessa. "Ah why yes, seems there was another name on the reservation. Theres an Odessa, an Isabella....and a Karina as well." The woman then excused herself to go and help another customer, though she kept glancing back to see how things played out.

"Wait, so Odessa...oh I am going to tear Odessa a new one when I see her!" Isabella slammed her fist on top of the counter, looking absolutely livid one moment only to then begin laughing almost immediately afterward. "Oh sneaky sneaky Odessa! She set us up Karina, she wanted you and I to stumble into each other. I bet she's going to just pop up later, a few bottles of wine in her bag, and act all surprised at the mix up. Which, while it might be playing into her hand a bit, I say we do just what she wants us to do. Lets enjoy ourselves, together, and when she shows up later we can pounce on her and tie her up for the evening. What do you think?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next