Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 225 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Testing the beast [ For Daemongirl ]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Testing the beast [ For Daemongirl ] Empty Testing the beast [ For Daemongirl ]

Post by Cirno Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:09 am

Finally Karina could get some rest, deciding to spend an hour or two at the bar she always went to after a long day at the AFW. It was quite a nice bar, one where she could actually buy more then just alcohol, plus she could get snacks right across the street, it was the perfect place for Karina to just rest before going home. She thought of going here on the morning's too since it was just a few blocks away from the AFW and it was on the same route she took to reach it. This week had been quite a busy one. She had been thrown into matches right and left but she enjoyed them all, it had been quite a while since she had been so busy in the AFW with such matches in a short period of time. However, out of all of them, there was one that she had finised two days ago, fighting against someone who was called the Hardcore Queen, a person who had managed to overpower Karina at the start of the match, yet the Beast returned with her fangs bared and soon toppled the Queen down and out, she had won over the girl but that wasn't the last thing between them, she had invited the girl over and had quite a night for her. They had promised to stay in touch, which was a good thing since Karina had felt strangely drawn to her, maybe it was pure physical because Cecilia had such a well toned, sexy body.. Or maybe even the way the girl was, her attitude in and out of the match.. Was it attraction? Just thinking about that made Karina reconsider that question.

" Here's a new one, on the house. " The bar tender placed a bottle of cold soda infront of her, breaking Karina out of her spell and looking up at her. " Yeah, thanks. Surprised you knew what I wanted to order next. " The bar tender giggled as she propped her elbows on the counter and stared at Karina. " Oh please, ever since you came here, you have been ordering the same thing over and over, you don't seem to be that interested in alcohol, huh? " Karina chuckled, resting back on her stool and took a long sip from the bottle before placing it back down on the counter. " Well, it's not that.. But I'm a light drinker. I'll only drink if I am with friends, or home alone, won't be finding my way back if I drank now, hehehe. " The two laughed with eachother before the bar tender was asked for another glass from another customer, leaving Karina to twirl her finger softly over the rim of her bottle out of boredom.

Last edited by 131 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:14 am; edited 3 times in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Testing the beast [ For Daemongirl ] Empty Re: Testing the beast [ For Daemongirl ]

Post by daemongirl Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:58 pm

One of the thousands who had been watching the match between Karina and Cecilia from the stands was Isabella, sitting in her usual seat that she had reserved for every Cecilia match for the next six months. The woman had been scouting the so called Hardcore Queen out for a few weeks now and though they had never met in person Isabella was certain they would be facing each other soon. After coming to the AFW Isabella had discovered that someone else had used her title as the Northern Queen, that person being Cecilia, and was determined to dethrone the woman no matter how tough she was. So she was surprised when Karina, a woman that hadn't been on her radar until now, managed to pull an upset and smother Cecilia out much to Isabella's enjoyment, though it left her with the question of what to do about Karina.

She was standing in front of a bar after watching Karina enter it a few minutes earlier to answer that very question, it had been rather easy to find this place as the first person she asked about where Karina spent a lot of time had told her about this bar, apparently Karina came here almost every day. Dressed in her newest ring attire as she had just come from the AFW complex Isabella stepped inside and found Karina sitting at the bar, smirking at the thought of this woman being a heavy drinker since she spent so much time here, but then she noticed it was only soda, giggling as that was even funnier to her. Deciding to make her move Isabella stepped up to the bar beside Karina just as the bartender left for other customers, raising her hand to signal she wanted a drink before turning to face Karina. "Good evening Karina I was told I would find you here, my names Isabella and I wanted to congratulate you on beating Cecilia. Can I buy you a drink in celebration?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Testing the beast [ For Daemongirl ] Empty Re: Testing the beast [ For Daemongirl ]

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:27 am

Karina had finished the free drink she was given from the bartender, pushing the bottle to the other side of the counter so she could pick it up once she was on her way again. Karina wondered what she would do next in the AFW, she had managed to best one of the great wrestlers the federation had to offer but she shouldn't just think that one match decided who was the better one, she just had to keep winning no matter what kind of match she would be facing Cecilia again. In fact, she just wanted to have a battle with Cecilia, even when it wasn't a part of AFW. She was shook from her thoughts though when a girl tok a side besides her and even knew her name, making the beast blink, not really recognizing the girl at all but since she had given her a name and even wanting to offer her a drink, who was she to ignore her?

" Ah.. Nice to meet you, Isabella. Well, I suppose I could get used to another soda, if you are really offering. " Since she had never seen Isabella before, she had wondered if the girl was a fan or a wrestler in the AFW, she couldn't really tell since the girl wasn't in some sort of wrestling attire, resting her arms upon the counter and crossing them. " I never say no to free stuff, hehehe.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:49 am

Isabella could see the confusion on Karina's face and realized the girl did not recognize her, in the back of her mind she was annoyed that even after picking up a few hard fought for wins she still wasn't that well known, but she ignored that for now as she put on a smile and took a seat beside the woman. Her eyes glanced down briefly at the empty bottle of soda before she ran them slowly up along the woman's body, once again thinking to herself she had to thank the AFW recruiters for this fine specimen in front of him. "I meant an actual drink, with alcohol, its not a true celebration if were just drinking soda after all." Isabella said before the bartender came over. "Give us two shots of whatever you think is your best." The bartender raised an eyebrow as she hadn't expected Karina to drink but if Isabella was going to pay she would let her, after all Karina didn't have to drink it for her to get paid for it.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:58 am

" Ah.. I don't really drink alcohol.. " She would rub the back of her own head as she looked at Isabella, who's eyes seem to wonder over her body, but she could be wrong, maybe it was just the slightly revealing attire that Karina was wearing, she really couldn't tell. It seemed that she was a little late to say that thought since the bartender had left, making Karina focus more on the girl next to her that actually came to congratulate and buy her a drink, though Karina really couldn't accept Alcohol with none of her friends around. The Bartender came back with two small glasses for each of them, making Karina look back down at it, then at the girl she was unfamiliar with. " I'm not sure I should take this, let me just pay you back and you can have both of them. " She would bring her hand into her pocket to look for her wallet, soon taking it out and going through it, speaking to the girl while going through her money. " How much was the shot? " She'd ask the girl since the bartender had already left.

Last edited by 131 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:28 am

"Now I don't believe that Karina, the woman who toppled the Hardcore champion can surely handle a drink." Isabella hadn't expected it would be this hard to get the woman to drink, but Karina seemed incredibly resistant to the idea of sharing a drink with her. She shook her head at Karina's suggestion to pay for it as she reached over to close the girl's wallet, picking up the shot meant for Karina in her other hand and placing it directly in front of her. "I won't actually know until she brings me the bill but don't worry about it, it was fun watching your match as truth be told I'm looking to have my own match with Cecilia and I learned a bit watching you wrestle her." Isabella then lifted her own shot to her lips and in one quick motion downed the entire shot, smacking her lips before banging the glass down upon the counter. "Now don't tell me you're gonna let me drink alone Karina, just one shot to celebrate, its quite good."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:14 am

" Uhm... Well.. " She looked at the drink that Isabella placed infrot of her, hiding her wallet back into her pocket and stared down at the drink. This girl really seemed to insist that she would take drink.. But.. One shot didn't seem so bad, just one.. She took teh glasses in her hand and looked at Isabella, who had just finished her own, feeling just a bit competitive that this girl made it look easy and mimicked her, swallwoing the entire shot down her throat and placing the glass back on the counter, though right afterwards she began to shiver, mostly due to the taste of the alcohol that hit her. " Aah.. There we go.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:05 pm

Isabella smiled as Karina drank the entire shot in on go just as she had, apparently her guess that the woman would be competitive and follow suit if she drank one was right on the mark. The alcohol was rather strong befitting it being claimed as the best in the house by the bartender, Isabella could hold her own but even this she wasn't sure if she could handle more than six of safely. "See there you go, now were celebrating your big win Karina. Hey I'm going to have another, would you like one as well winner?" She raised her hand up to signal the bartender and depending on Karina's answer she would order either one or two drinks.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:34 pm

Karina shook her head a few times, she was a very, very light drinker and she was already feeling the affects! Just how much was in that drink? She brought her hand to the table and listened to Isabella, tilting her head to the side and watched as Isabella was ready to go for another round and Karina felt that for some reason, she didn't want to fall behind and actually lose at this! She couldn't even remember when she called this some form of match, grumbling softly as she rested against the counter. " Fine.. Let's do it. " She would say with a semi confident tone.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:44 am

Isabella felt her smile growing wider as Karina agreed to another round, for a girl who had been so hard to convince to drink just one shot Karina seemed eager for another. It seemed she was just as competitive as she had thought the woman would be, one needed that trait to be able to beat Cecilia after all, and it made Isabella like her even more than she already did. "Oh excellent Kainra, bartender you heard tonight's winner, another round on me!" The woman behind the bar gave Karina an amused look before refilling their shot glasses with more of the strong liquor, Isabella picking up her glasses and raising it. "To the next hardcore champion!" Isabella shouted before drinking her shot and slamming the glass back down on the bar, smacking her lips as she felt the warmth of the drink coursing through her.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next