Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Testing the rookie in a K.O Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Testing the rookie in a K.O Match Empty Testing the rookie in a K.O Match

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:10 am

Tsunade Senju vs Whitney White
Win by K.O

Tsunade was getting dressed in her purple one piece as she was getting annoyed and enraged about the fact that she was unable to win lately against what she considered bimbo's and weaklings like Selynda or that newbie Melody. So as she gave herself one more look in the mirror she would walk to the door off her locker room and make her way to the backstage area to try and figure out who her opponent would be. So as she tried to talk with the crew backstage and to her disappointment she was unable to get a answer as one of them walked up to her and told the former doctor it was almost time for the match to start and waited for her music to start playing

So as ''' I need a doctor by dr Dre ft Eminem and  Skylar Grey ' started coming out of the speakers and Tsunade walked onto the ramp as she waved to the few fans she had at the moment. So as the Voice of the ring announcer was heard as she said ''Now entering from Kioto,Japan  weighing in at around 148ibs.It Tsunade Senju'' just as she climbed the steel steps and stepped over the top rope as she turned towards the entrance to see who she would be facing today.

Testing the rookie in a K.O Match Tsunade_vector_by_thedarknesswolf

Back to top Go down

Testing the rookie in a K.O Match Empty Re: Testing the rookie in a K.O Match

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:07 pm

Whitney would wait in the locker room, checking herself out in the mirror. She was clad in her pink bikini, which greatly outlined her big breasts despite her short stature. "Okay White, let's show that bitch who's boss!" Whitney said to herself, filling herself up with confidence when her theme started to play. Whitney would burst out from backstage waving to the audience as she ran to the ring. Before climbing in, Whitney would wink and spank her ass once before climbing in. Whitney would see her opponent was a tall blonde busty woman clad a purple one piece. Whitney would curl up her hands into fists and put on her game face. "So you're the bitch I'm gonna be thrashing huh? I hope you like being smothered out cause that's what I'm going to do to you!" Whitney exclaimed as she got ready when the bell rang, offering a test of strength in the middle of the ring.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:16 pm

Tsunade would just glare as it seems she was facing yet another newbie and this Whitney seems to already think she was a big deal from the way the pink haired girl was acting. So while the former doctor waited for the other girl to make her entrance it seems that Whitney did not do her research as she started to taunt Tsunade about being smothered out as the blond would just step forward and push her own breasts against her opponent's as she replies ''Do you really think you can smothered anyone with those tiny things pinkie''.

As the crowd was enjoying the sight of the two woman trying to establish dominance against each other as neither woman was backing down as they were grinding their breasts against each other until the Referee asked them to step apart since he was about to call for the bell. Hearing this Tsunade would step back and raise her arms in front of herself as she got into a starting position as she would wait for the bell to ring before circling around Whitney while looking for a opening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:28 pm

Whitney would glare at Tsunade when she insulted her breasts size but quickly disregarded it when the ref called for the bell. Whitney would quickly try to close the gap but would suddenly notice Tsunade circling behind her. "Like hell I'm letting you do that!" Whitney would exclaim as she would try and roundhouse kick Tsunade in the breasts.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:48 pm

Tsunade would just smirk as she saw the glare on her opponent's face as she thought ''that it get angry you spoiled brat as it makes it easier to defeat you'' as both wrestlers would circle around each other until Whitney let out a battle cry.

As the former doctor was caught off guard by her opponent doing something like that she was hit right on her breasts with a roundhouse kick and forced to stumble backwards as she holds them in pain while replying ''You don't wanna play that game with me brat''

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:02 pm

"Oh, is that so? I'm pretty sure I do want to play that game!" Whitney exclaimed as she would charge at the former doctor and try to tackle her down, "Let's see if you can keep up with me you old hag!" If Whitney is able to knock Tsunade down, she would try to mount her and try to apply an early breast smother to weaken the doctor!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:45 am

Tsunade was about to reply when Whitney knocked her down and slowly succeeded mount the former doctor as the brat dared to smother her with those inferior breasts the pink haired bimbo was so proud of. ''Well if you wanna smother people then you should expect anything''thought the Japanese native as she would try to bite down in her opponent's breasts that was not covered by her bra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:57 pm

Whitney would smirk proudly as she was able to land her tackle and now smothering Tsunade between her breasts. Whitney gloated happily until she would suddenly feel a sharp pain as Tsunade bit down on her breasts and screamed in pain. Whitney would tumble backwards and her head would land right between Tsunade's legs!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:42 pm

Tsunade would smirk as she heard the pink haired bimbo's screams of pain as she could not believe her luck when Whitney stumbled backwards as her head landed right between the Japanese native's legs. ''So you wanted to smother me until i passed out did you brat''taunts Tsunade as she would wrap her legs around the back of Whitney's neck as she smothered her opponent by forcing the pink haired girl's into her pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:19 pm

Whitney cursed in pain as she tried to get up but was pushed into Tsunade's pussy when the blonde clamped her legs around her neck and forced her down. Whitney would try to pry Tsunade's legs off her, letting out a muffled scream as she kicked her legs on the mat. Whitney would try to turn to her sides to try and free herself.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next