Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Friend Resort [ For daemongirl ]

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Friend Resort [ For daemongirl ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Friend Resort [ For daemongirl ]

Post by Cirno Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:01 am

Karina found herself rather irritated that Odessa tricked her into coming here, though it seemed that she wasn't the only one. She tried to find a connection for this, not really knowing much when it came to Isabella and Odessa in general though it seemed the two knew eachother well enough for this to happen. She would give the woman a nod when she mentioned her name, having figured that one out well enough by now before her attention went back to Isabella, who seemed a bit angrier than she was.

She arched a brow when the woman began to laugh though, a slow nod coming from Karina when she listened to her and figured that this was going to be some kind of day where Odessa wanted the two to spend time together in this resort, one that she figured she might as well accept since she was here now. " ..Sounds like a play.. Alright, just lead the way. " She replied with a soft tone of voice, a frustrating sigh followed since Odessa could have just asked if she wanted this but either way, Isabella was not bad company, not to mention that she got some private time for herself without the nagging of her family was nice.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Friend Resort [ For daemongirl ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Friend Resort [ For daemongirl ]

Post by daemongirl Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:43 pm

"Excellent, lets swing by the room first and then perhaps we can head to the pool. I've heard nothing but good things about it and I could use a relaxing dip." Isabella said while looking at the map of the resort the woman behind the counter had given her, taking a moment to familiarize herself with it before heading for a side door. She glanced behind her to make sure Karina was following as she stepped outside, a quick glance at the nearby sign putting them on the short path to their room.

The resort consisted of a few dozen cabin sized buildings set up around three pools with larger cabana style rooms set up a bit further out, Odessa having booked one of those. It meant a bit further walk for them but it still only took them a few minutes to find it. Isabella whistled when they stepped inside, their room actually being a large common room with its own kitchen and an almost as large bedroom through a door at the back. It felt like more of a luxury apartment than a hotel room, but Isabella figured that was kind of the point. "Leave it to Odessa to spare no expense." She said as she walked over to the fridge, opening it to find it fully stocked with anything a romantic getaway might require.

There was a sliding glass door which led out to a patio complete with a hot tub, a high privacy fence making sure no one might peak in on them should they decide to use it. Dropping her bag on the king sized bed Isabella kept herself turned away from Karina while pulling off her top and then her bra. "So, up for the pool right?" She asked while slipping on a deep purple and silver bikini top.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:52 am

Karina followed silently, though her eyes shifted about from time to time since it was still a new place for her, taking in various things just to get a little more familiar to it. This was basically the first time in a long while where she was going to spend some time with someone other than Cecilia and Odessa, rubbing the side of her head as she entered the cabin with Isabella, taking a quick look around while the woman was whistling. It almost looked like an ordinary house, raising a brow as she would close the door behind them, taking a few steps further inside while Isabella headed to the kitchen. " Looks very expensive.. " She mumbled, soon looking back over at the woman.

She dropped the bag besides Isabella's and would take off her own top, wearing no bra underneath quickly exposed her heavy chest while she opened up her bag to fetch her bikini set. She didn't seem to mind that she was going to undress completely in front of Isabella, first tying up her red bikini top, then undid her boots and shorts so she could take off her panties and replace them with the matching colored bikini bottoms. " Sure, I could use some water in this heat. " She replied casually, doing a quick stretch to both awaken her body for it and to test the tightness of the knots that held her chest, turning back to Isabella.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:37 am

Isabella overhard Karina's comment about the price of suich a place like this and gave the room another look over, only this time she did her best to put a price to everything she saw. "Ohhh yea, just like everything she does Odessa spared no expense here. Its over the top, just like the woman herself." Isabella said before turning her head to peek back over her shoulder at Karina, catching the woman just as she slipped out of her top. It looked like Karina wasn't one for privacy either, good she thought, that would save her a lot of trouble. Still Isabella waited until after she had changed into her bikini bottoms as well before turning around and stepping back into the living room, walking up to Karina's side to personally check the strings and knots of the woman's bikini.

"Good and tight." Isabella said while her hands roamed a bit over Karina's back and the top of her rear. "Mind tying my top for me?" She then asked, turning around to present her back to Karina, the strings of her top indeed swaying free.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:01 pm

Karina was busy getting herself good and ready, doing a few stretches while Isabella was stepping over to check her knots, not seeming to mind that the girl was even roaming over her back and just over the top of her rear, it was almost welcomed since it did feel nice without having a match to worry about. Still, it was time to get herself treated nicely, turning back to Isabella to give her a nod before the woman showed her back and the moving strings of her top, who was Karina to deny her the same treatment?

The woman brought her hands up, fingertips gently moving along the outlines of Isabella's chest in a horrible attempt to grasp those strings before her thumb and index fingers would grasp them, bringing them together to start the lacing session, tying it down with a simple ribbon before she would lower a hand to pat Isabella on the rear. " All good. Should not be coming off without a sharp tug! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:31 pm

The cups of her bikini pressed up against her breasts as Karina returned the favor and started tying the strings into a knot behind her back, Isabella shifting her shoulders around to test the knot only to stop and glance back over her shoulder when Karina slapped her ass. "My ass proved too hard to resist huh? Well can't blame you there. You did good too, I can never get the top tight enough on my own, but it feels good." Isabella flashed Karina a grin and headed for the door, slipping into a pair of sandals and grabbing a towel which she draped over her shoulder along with a box of strawberries that had been in the fridge. "Another gift from Odessa I bet, oh well, I do like strawberries. Well, ready or not I'm going."

Isabella stepped out into the sunlight, a hand held above her eyes as she gazed left and right to get her bearings. "This way." She said then as she set off along the path which wrapped around their room and towards the center of the resort, judging from the map it would only take them five minutes or so to reach the nearest pool. "Sooooo Karina, ummmm, you and Odessa aren't like, a thing are you?" Isabella sort of just blurted out, figuring it best to just ask it outright than to beat around the bush.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:10 pm

" Well it's a big, juicy target after all. " Karina replied honestly but with the obvious hint of playfulness. She did not hide away from such things anymore, not to mention that it would make her a little more comfortable around the girl. She gave Isabella a quick nod, the top was tightened neatly to prevent any sort of sudden loosening, taking the other sandals and a towel, venturing after Isabella!

Karina was never really a followed but being new to this kind of place she was willing to set her own stubbornness aside just to let the girl take the lead, rubbing the side of her head. This was a strange place for her but it was certainly pleasant for the eyes, smiling since it was at least some time off from her usual brawling or any other violent stuff, her attention quickly came back to Isabella when she asked that, a faint tint of redness appearing on her cheeks but soon she spoke up clearly. " Well I like her but I am already taken by Cecilia. That being said, I still have my erotic bouts with Odessa, from rough to just playful. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:20 am

Despite the tricks from Odessa earlier Isabella was in a rather pleasant mood for a change, even if the woman had lied to her about this trip Odessa had been right about one thing, she had sorely needed a bit of a vacation. But it seemed even here she couldn't completely escape the dark cloud that was Cecilia Northman as Karina let drop that she was dating the annoying blonde pretender, her mood souring at the mention of the woman's name though she didn't turn her head so Karina wouldn't see her tightly pursed lips. "Oh, I see....Well I've been in the ring a couple times with Odessa and she's kidnapped me for a couple nights out as well. She can be a real handful sometimes." Isabella clearly didn't want to talk about Cecilia, she even picked up the pace a bit as they reached about the halfway point of their walk.

"Anyway thats good to hear, about you and Odessa I mean. For a moment there I thought I might be the other woman so to speak, not something I ever want to be believe me." She then noticed she was walking a bit fast and slowed down, dropping back to walk more side by side with Karina rather than in front of her. "So any family or whatever? Making small talk here."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:11 pm

Karina was oblivious to Isabella's disliking towards Cecilia, then again she didn't have time to actually see the woman's face once she began to quicken her pace towards the location, Karina simply brought her hands behind her head and released a gentle yawn, stretching her arms upwards to rouse them from their dulled state while she listened to Isabella talk about her encounters with Odessa and their seemingly relation, something that definitely surprised Karina but it seemed to click well with Karina and Isabella being brought here. Karina wasn't one to mingle with about anyone outside the arena, perhaps this was Odessa's way of making sure Karina liked her girlfriend.

" No need to be scared of that, got my own after all. " She smiled, soon finding herself at the same pace as Isabella and would look up for a moment, just going through a quick run down to give the perfect summary for that question. " I'd say two sisters, one being in this place as of late. Other than that it's just basically me in this country. Others have moved along. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:50 pm

"Your own what?" Isabella asked without thinking about it too much, turning her head to look over at Karina with this blank stare that told the other woman Isabella had no idea what she was talking about. "But thats cool, having sisters I mean. At least I think that would be cool, I've never had family really but I guess Rosaria could count as a sister, she has stuck around with me long enough anyways." Isabella brought her arms up, hands clasped behind her head as they walked down the path while they chatted. A few other vacationers passed them by, all giving the two bikini clad women long glances that betrayed what they were thinking, but Isabella at least didn't give them any sort of time of day.

daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next