Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 224 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Isa Kubota vs Eirina Makishima

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Isa Kubota vs Eirina Makishima - Page 7 Empty Re: Isa Kubota vs Eirina Makishima

Post by Iron Soldier Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:39 am

Isa's lips curled into a teeth baring snarl and her eyes narrowed to a pair of furious slits. She wanted nothing more then to leap up and pound Eirina's face in. How dare she condescend! Unfortunately for Miss Kubota, while the spirit was more then willing to exact painful vengeance upon the woman who'd put her in this predicament, Isa's body was still refusing to cooperate. At least not with the speed she needed to scramble to her feet and avoid what Eirina had in mind next.

She felt a hand atop her head and instinctively reached up to grab Eirina's wrists, her disgust palpable in her voice. "Don't 'touch' me you-"

Whatever insult she was prepared to spout died on Isa's lips, released by a cry of pain as the kick hammered squarely over her breasts, causing them to bounce appealingly within the confines of her leotard. She'd been so concerned with tearing Eirina's hand away that she hadn't seen the kick coming, and the shock and pain would put Isa on her back again unless Eirina chose to maintain her grip and force the younger wrestler to remain sitting upright.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Isa Kubota vs Eirina Makishima - Page 7 Empty Re: Isa Kubota vs Eirina Makishima

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:00 am

Eirina let go of Isa's head after delivering the stiff kick into her breasts, letting her fall back onto the mat. She would stare down at her younger opponent, this time grinning with clear hint of lust in her eyes. She would tame this so-called modern-time warrior and break her spirit. But first, she would deliver more beatdown on her.

"I hope you won't pass out like a pussy, brat," Eirina said in eerily gentle tone. "I haven't even started raping you yet!" And then, she leaped up, attempting to deliver a double leg drop, trying to use both of her legs to hit both Kubota's neck and breasts at the same time. It was a relatively easy move to execute, but it had its own use, and it could be deadly if done right.

And to avoid the ref girl from starting to count for a pinfall, Eirina would roll herself on top of Kubota, letting her own weight on her in order to weaken her even more.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:49 am

Isa's will wasn't broken, not her at least, but her body felt that way. She'd really taken a beating in that second round and hadn't fully recovered. Maybe if she hadn't wasted so much time toying with her prey back when she had the advantage...

Writhing on the mat and clutching her chest after the harsh kick, Isa managed to glare up at her opponent, opening her mouth to speak just as Eirina leaped into her double leg drop! She has no chance to so much as cry out before the leg across her breasts and throat send Kubota into violent, choking spasms, followed by racking coughs, tears beading at the corners of her green eyes. Kubota would have rolled to her side if not for Eirina settling atop her, making it harder to breath.

"Uhnnn... J-just pin me and get it over with. Unless you... *cough cough* don't think you can. Worthless part timer... *cough cough* going for some cheap cop-out win..."

Reverse psychology, one of the last resorts of the truly desperate.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:21 am

Rolling herself off of Kubota, Eirina observed what had happened to her, the so-called modern-day warrior. She knew that she was grasping for straws now as she demanded to be pinned. Hearing that, Eirina laughed serenely, grabbing Kubota by her chin with her right hand to pull her up forcefully. She would look into Kubota's eyes first before trailing down to look at her leotard-clad body. "Pin you? Oh please, where's the fun in that?" Lustfully caressing her younger opponent's cheek with her left hand, she added, "There's nothing cop-out about reducing you into a babbling, moaning wreck on the puddle of your own cum. In fact..." she would then move her left hand to Kubota's left breast, giving it a rough squeeze.

"It'll be the greatest defeat you'll ever get, and you won't forget it... forever..." Eirina whispered seductively before she forcefully planted her lips onto Kubota's, planning to only let her to breathe through her nostrils while her left hand was working on her breasts through the fabric of her leotard. She needed to arouse her first before she could start going for the 'main event', and Eirina knew that she definitely had the right skills for that.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:37 pm

Isa wanted to fight, to rage and thrash and kick, whatever it took to her the bitch off of her. At least, she thought she did. Between pain, exhaustion and the disturbingly conflicted feelings she'd begun to struggle with, she just couldnt get her body to cooperate. It was slowly dawning on Isa Kubota, that her distain for the sensual side of their often raunchy business had left her decidedly unprepared for someone like Eirina.

In the end, her dismissive attitude had done nothing except leave her with a huge blind spot, a vulnerablity destined to be exploited. She got that now, she understood, she'd been a narrow minded fool. Not that the realization helped her now.

"Aahh!" She cried out as Eirina cupped her breast and squeezed, the sound starting out as an expression of pure pain and ending with something else, the barest hint of a moan. Her breath quickened, a flush spreading across sun darkened cheeks. She felt the blush, and the very embarrassment of it made her face flush even hotter.

"I hate-Mmhf!" Isa began, only to have her words cut off by the heat of Eirina's mouth, the embrace so complete that she could only breath through her nostrils, squirming in an effort to pull herself away. When that didn't work she fought to keep her own full lips from reciprocating, deeply disturbed that doing do was a struggle at all. Her body was growing rebellious, it seemed, her nipple stiffening beneath Eirina's palm, her back arching ever so slightly, as if to press the soft flesh into the other woman's hand.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:50 am

Eirina could feel Kubota's defiance even as she enveloped her lips with her own, and she sought to remedy that. As she kissed her, she would continue playing with Kubota's breasts, kneading and rubbing them gently, occasionally pinching the nubs of the younger woman's nipples through the tight confine of her leotard. Through her experience as well as her knowledge of where to find the sweet spots on her opponent's body, her gentle caress would certainly bring forth quite an experience for the sun-kissed beauty.

Eirina knew the kind of woman Kubota was. She was prideful and certainly full of herself, but she knew that her gentle touch would break her cold, hard exterior, and soon, she would become putty in her hands thanks to Eirina's skills. She wanted Kubota to stop resisting and resign herself to her fate, because that way, things would become much easier for the two of them.

While working on Isa's body, Eirina would slowly maneuver herself to Kubota's back, pressing her own breasts against the back of her opponent while her hands were busy working on Kubota's breasts. Now that it became hard for her to kiss her on her lips, she would make do by nibbling on the nape of her neck, knowing that it could bring forth quite an interesting reaction from the sun-kissed beauty. Also, while squeezing her breasts, she noted how nice they felt, how firm but felt so right in her hands. If she was to grade those beautiful breasts of Kubota, she would give them a solid B+ or A in terms of grading (not cup size, by the way), though they were certainly inferior compared to the pair that was hers~

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:43 pm

Of all the possibilities that had flitted through Isa Kubota's mind, tossed like leaves in a wind storm, this was the absolute worse.

She had expected pain, violence, overt cruelty. Those things she could deal with, resist, the way one might resist a harsh interrogator. That, she could steel herself against. But this? It was the tenderness that was slowly unraveling her, slipping over and beneath the mental barriers she tried so desperately to erect. It didn't work. Her defenses couldn't hold. Eirina's gentle, exploratory caresses made a mockery of them all. Stirring heat within her that she ardently wished to deny, but couldn't.

It didn't stop her from trying, of course. Isa closed her eyes as if to deny reality and fought to stifle the low, sensual moan that threatened to rise up from her chest. She was only partially successful, the sound coming across as all the more desperate with her attempt at choking it off. Her body fairly writhed on the mat, arching up when Eirina touched her breasts, shivering as if cold when questing fingers found the spot just below her ribs.

"N-no... don't-" She stiffened at first, attempting to resist once more as Eirina maneuvered herself onto Isa's back. It was only a token by that point, as it slowly dawned on Kubota that she had already given in, right from the moment she'd tried to manipulate Eirina into pinning her, instead of fighting to the end. There was no escaping this, and with that realization some of the tension seeped from her body, taut muscles softening as Eirina's breasts pressed against her back.

"W-whatever... just get it over wi-Aaaaaaaahh!" She cried out as Eirina nibbled on her neck, surprised by her own reaction, and that was nothing compared to the sensation of the older woman's hands cupping her heavy breasts, squeezing the warm, pliant flesh through her straining leotard and dragging a raw moan from her throat. "Ooooohhhhhh..."

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:29 am

Eirina smiled upon hearing the erotic moans from her younger foe, knowing that her touch managed to melt the cold, hard exterior that Kubota had projected upon herself. "My... you have a very cute voice~" Eirina crooned before she kissed the back of Kubota's neck while at the same time, cupping the sun-kissed beauty's breasts with her hands, gently rubbing and massaging those warm flesh beneath the tight confine of her leotard.

"See? It's not all that bad..." she told her opponent before she decided to move on to the next step, in which she would tug at the neckline of Kubota's leotard before pulling it apart in order to reveal her breasts for all to see.

"Mmmm~" Eirina hummed, squeezing and fondling those breasts and at the same time, tweaking her nipples. She also made sure to rub her own bountiful breasts against the back of Kubota, knowing that such a move would melt her resolve even further. She also traced her lips on the nape of Kubota's neck, occasionally giving it a gentle, playful nibble to excite her even more. She needed to prepare her thoroughly before she could move on to the finale, in which she would focus on the most prized area on Kubota's body.

"Come on, dear... let me hear your voice some more..." If there was one thing that Eirina liked the most, it was the sound that her opponent made whenever she turned their bodies into her plaything. And this time, she wanted to play with Kubota's body, planning to make her putty in her hands.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:26 pm

"Aahh... Mmfh... d-dont... I... I.." She shut her mouth against the babble of incoherence that wanted to spill free. She couldn't speak, couldn't think. The arena and its cheering, boisterous crowd slowly faded into the ether until Isa Kubota was aware of nothing beyond Eirina, her teasing words and soft, skilled hands, her fingers setting Isa's nerves alight.

"Mmmh! Mmmhhhh!" Isa bit down on her plush bottom lip as Eirina slipped her hands beneath the tight material of her leotard, stroking, caressing, gently kneading the succulent flesh. She fought the sounds desperate to escape her. A protest, but only a token one, the last she could provide. Kubota was melting beneath the older woman. Her resistance melting away like candle wax before a flame.

And then, Eirina tugged her suit down, exposing her breasts for the audience to gawk at. "Aahh!" Isa shivered as the open air touched the previously hidden skin. There were no tan lines, a combination of a naturally darker skin and Isa's enjoyment of sunbathing naked to achieve her rich, warm complexion. "Mmmh! Mm-aahh! Oh... Ooohh!" Isa writhed and squirmed, to escape or to arch her breasts into Eirina's hands or offer more of her slender neck to her sensual tormentors mouth, she couldn't tell. Her body was in open rebellion, heat blooming in her abdomen, her the sex growing molten between her thighs, beginning to visibly darken the crotch of her suit.

This was, without a doubt, her worst nightmare.

So why did it feel so damned good?

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:50 pm

Eirina hummed in satisfaction as she heard the positive reactions from Kubota as she womanhandled her. She especially enjoyed the fact that her body looked beautiful, and she couldn't even find any tan lines on her sun-kissed body, which made Eirina even eager to explore her younger opponent's body with her hands. But, the thing that she enjoyed the most about Isa was her voice, as well as the noises she made as Eirina made her body her plaything.

"Don't fight it..." Eirina purred, drawing circle around one of Kubota's nipples. "That way, you'll feel much better..." she said to the younger woman as if trying to reassure her. Then, she kissed the nape of her neck again. "Now, let me hear your voice. I want to hear it," she said as one of her hands slowly trailed down Kubota's body, reaching her nether region.

"Now... it's time for the main course~" Eirina said before she started stroking Kubota's pussy through the tight material of her outfit while at the same time, fondling and kneading one of Kubota's breasts with her other hand.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next