Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Isa Kubota vs Eirina Makishima

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Isa Kubota vs Eirina Makishima - Page 4 Empty Re: Isa Kubota vs Eirina Makishima

Post by Iron Soldier Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:36 am

Somewhere between staring up at the arena lights, arched backwards with an arm around her throat and the violent impact of the inverted DDT, Kubota had to concede, inwardly if nowhere else, that she might have underestimated Eirina. The older woman seemed to have a great deal more fight then Isa had given her credit for, pressing her advantage relentlessly. Isa recognized that tone in her voice. She'd spoken that way to more then one opponent then they'd angered her, when she was intent on teaching them a lesson they'd never forget.

"Uhhnnn!!" She cried out with the impact, the ring shaking beneath her. Isa writhed on the mat, her back aching, her head ringing, and yet even through the haze of pain and disorientation lurked that cold, ruthless certainty that she was 'not' going to simply lay down for her rival. Isa had expected an easy time humiliating a weak part-timer... but if it had to be a fight, a real fight, so be it. And with that in mind, Isa curled her right hand into a fist, pretending to be hurt even worse then she was, watching through half lidded eyes, aiming to bury her fist or foot into Eirina's belly the moment she was in range of either.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Isa Kubota vs Eirina Makishima - Page 4 Empty Re: Isa Kubota vs Eirina Makishima

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:46 pm

Right after slamming Kubota down into the mat with the inverted DDT, Eirina took some time to breathe out a sigh of relief before she unwrapped her arm from Kubota's neck. Now she had taught her a lesson, it's about time she continued with her momentum, and if things continued going in her favor, she could get a fall for herself, which would make the score 1-1. She would let go of Kubota so that she could get up.

But, as she got up, she suddenly felt something sinking into her gut and she let out a pained gasp. "Guh!" Then, she looked down and saw Isa's fist being driven into her stomach. Grimacing, she pushed herself away from Kubota and cradled her hurt belly, and she needed some time to recover from the shock and pain so that she could continue with her assault. Until then, she had no real way of protecting herself if Kubota decided to counterattack.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:34 pm

Isa knew she'd brought herself time, and every fiber of her being wanted to take advantage and attack with a relentless, all out assault... She rolled onto her stomach, to her hands and knees and finally getting to her feet, all considerably slower then she liked. Eirina's flurry of offense had taken its toll and Kubota's body protested having to move so soon after being planted on the mat with a inverted DDT. Her head was still aching from it. Of course, Isa tried to play it off, trying to hide the pain and dizziness behind biting taunts. 

"Kid? Better that then an old bag like you!" Isa charged forward at her opponent, her right arm sweeping straight out, aiming to catch Eirina with a clothesline.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:25 am

Old bag...

Old bag...

Old bag...

Old bag...

Something inside Eirina snapped. This time, there would be no quarter given. Kubota had just signed her death warrant. "You made a grave mistake, bitch..." Eirina growled, her blue eyes turned icy. She saw Kubota rushing over with a clothesline, and now she was more than prepared to take her attack head on.

When Kubota got closer, Eirina would take the initiative by attempting to deliver a toe kick into Kubota's belly in order to stop her advance as well as to trap her in a front headlock once she's doubling over, which she would transition into a snap suplex!
RadiantKarna332
RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:40 pm

Isa Kubota's eyes went wide with shock, all moment halted by a boot to her mid-section. "Oooff!!" She exhaled, doubling over instinctively. Before she could even process what was happening, Eirina was already on top of her, flipping her head over heels onto the unforgiving canvas. Isa couldn't bite back the cry of pain, though she dearly tried, as her back arched up off the mat and her breasts quivered within the tight confines of her leotard. She couldn't believe that she was on her back *again*, but far more worrying was the edge in Eirina's voice. She hadn't exactly seemed pleased with Isa before but this was something entirely different.

Wincing, she tried to roll onto her stomach, as much to her pressure off her back as anything, and started to climb to her feet, reaching for the ropes to aid her. "Uhn... you're just...angry I made you tap.. like the useless bitch you are." 

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:40 pm

Eirina didn't like the sheer disrespect her opponent was showing to her. And from that alone, Eirina was certain that she would enjoy breaking this particular upstart thoroughly. Eirina approached her opponent as Kubota attempted to reach the ropes. Not wanting to give her opponent a chance for respite, she grabbed her by her hair, yanking her away from the ropes before attempting to do a hair mare on her, flipping her over onto the mat, gripping on her hair as she did so.

"Then you'll regret making me angry," Eirina told her younger opponent, her blue eyes glinting dangerously. While Eirina was mostly a moral person with kindly and good-natured disposition, she still enjoyed inflicting pain in others. And now, Kubota had given her enough reasons to go all out.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:54 am

The older woman's sudden anger and intensity wasn't lost on Isa, who scrambled to get back to her feet and defend herself. She moved too slowly, and the next thing she knew Eirina's fingers had tangled deep into the dark waves of her hair and yanked her violently from the ropes!

"Ref! Ref! Hair!!" Kubota protested, completely missing the cold irony of the moment and her own hypocrisy. She'd bent a few rules during this match, nearly to the breaking point. "Do your jo-"

Before she could finish admonishing the referee, Isa was flipped violently to the mat, landing clumsily on her hip before rolling onto her back, her scalp burning as if it'd been set on fire. "Arghhh.."The sound she made was part pain, part raw frustration as she reached up, trying to grab for Eirina's wrists and pry her fingers out of her hair.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:14 pm

Eirina knew that technically her yanking Kubota's hair was an illegal move, but she was skillful enough to do so without getting herself caught by the ref. With the help of a perfect timing, she was able to do such a move while the referee's attention wasn't on her, and when the ref-girl turned her sight on her right after she flipped Kubota with the hair mare, she quickly released her grip on her hair. The ref knew what was going on, but she was unable to see it, and so, all she could do was giving Eirina an admonishing look.

Now that Eirina had avoided getting herself disqualified, she stared down on Isa before she grabbed her by her underarm, forcefully yanking her up. "I'm gonna destroy you, brat..." Eirina growled before she attempted to wrap her arms around Kubota's waist from the front, trying to put her in a bearhug. She would make sure to make it as painful as possible by shaking her left to right, hoping that she could weaken her first before she could move on to her next move.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:57 pm

This couldn't be happening. There was just no way some old, washed up part-timer could be anywhere near the level of a dedicated wrestler. It was a conspiracy! The referee was in on it! 

Such was the level of Isa's self delusion at the prospect of actually getting her ass kicked. Still muttering about the referee being blind fool and a disgrace to the industry, Kubota found herself yanked off the mat, threatened, and pulled into a bear hug! 

"Aaarrgghh... c-can't breathe." She hissed out through her teeth, pushing at Eirina's arms, struggling to break the hold, their bodies almost writhing against each other as the two women fought for control. "Let go of me you old hag. " 

Her breath caught and her lungs burned. Her head still spun from the impact of the scorpion death drop she'd suffered earlier. Despite that, she was desperate enough to level a headbutt at Eirina's forehead before the older woman's violent shaking of her body back and forth threw her aim off entirely. At best she'd manage to headbutt Eirina's shoulder if she struck anything at all.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:15 pm

This time, Kubota's insult did not affect Eirina any longer. Instead, her gaze became colder as she tightened the bearhug. Despite Kubota's attempt to headbutt her, she could only hit Eirina on her shoulder, which didn't stop Eirina shaking her left to right. Once she felt like she already had enough, she decided to slam her down into the mat with a belly-to-belly suplex.

"Where's that warrior spirit now, huh?" Eirina taunted, her tone sounded harsh and unforgiving. She had decided to thoroughly destroy her opponent, and she was only just beginning.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next