Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Isa Kubota vs Eirina Makishima

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Isa Kubota vs Eirina Makishima - Page 8 Empty Re: Isa Kubota vs Eirina Makishima

Post by Iron Soldier Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:09 am

She could endure this, she could resist. The modern day warrior would never break. Her will was Iron, her spirit indomitable and her enemies efforts in vain. Such were the silly, childish notions that spiraled through Isa Kubota's panicked, pleasure hazed mind. Notions utterly betrayed by the combined whimpers and moans and cries that escaped her full lips.

She was further betrayed by the arch of her curves into the older woman's questing hands, teasing fingers and warm, inviting kisses pressed to her sun-kissed neck. "Aahh... Wait.. I- Ohhhhhh... Mmph... "

"E-eirina..." The voice was a piteous whine, caught between protest and begging for more. Isa's confidence had been peeled away as surely as her clothing had been, and to much the same result, leaving the young woman exposed and vulnerable as she had never been before. Then, the moment Isa simultaneously dreaded and ached for came as Eirina finally slipped a hand between her toned thighs, teasing her pussy through the skintight material, wetness and arousal causing the plumped lips of her sex to press against the fabric.

"Nyaaah! Aaahhhhhhh... Ouuhhhh!" She mewled and cried out, unable to stop her hips from rocking forward to grind against those stroking fingers, the self proclaimed warrior now putty in the more experienced fighters hands.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Isa Kubota vs Eirina Makishima - Page 8 Empty Re: Isa Kubota vs Eirina Makishima

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:29 am

Eirina was delighted to hear more of Kubota's moans and cries of pleasure as she started massaging her covered sex. As she squeezed and kneaded one of the sun-kissed beauty's breasts with her other hand, she would continue rubbing Kubota's sex with her fingers, wanting to hear more of her sweet moans. "There... *giggle* didn't I say you're gonna enjoy this, dear?" Eirina crooned, pinching Kubota's nipple as she caressed her nether part tenderly.

After playing with Kubota's sex through the tight confine of her leotard, Eirina decided that it's about time they got into the main part. "Well, ready or not, let's dig in~" she purred right after licking and kissing the back of Isa's neck, finding it a little salty due to her sweat, but Eirina liked the taste of the younger woman. She would pull aside the leotard so that she could expose Kubota's bared sex to open air. "My, my~ I can't wait~" she said with anticipation as she ran her fingers over the slit, not doing any sort of penetration as her digits slid over the labia.

With her own breasts being pressed against Kubota's back, Eirina would tease and play with Kubota's sex for a bit, wanting to see her reaction before she finally plunged two fingers into her pussy and started fingering her. The crowd was delighted over such an erotic sight, and Eirina would make sure to make it pleasurable for her opponent by blowing warm air to the back of her neck while at the same time, kneading her beautiful breasts with her other hand.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:39 am

Kubota's once fierce, imperious eyes were wide as jade saucers and glistening with unshed tears. Her mouth hung open in an expression of disbelieving shock. This couldn't be happening. It could *not*.

Yet, all it took was Eirina's wicked crooning to dissolve whatever was left of her bravado and leave her trembling as if cold. Soft moans and whimpers escaped her lips, drawn out by every warm kiss and caress of the older woman's tongue against her neck.

"Oohh!" Isa gasped at the sensation of air against her sex as the tight fabric was tugged to the side, and Isa couldn't help but curse her own weakness as her body, traitor that it was, arched against the fingers that so artfully stroked the now wet folds between her thighs. That one touch was evidence enough of her bodies acceptence, the modern day warrior soaked for her hated rival.

When Eirina's fingers finally, finally sank into her, Isa's cry was one of mingled shame and relief, barely able to think, let alone side the her pleasure as the older wrestler explored her tight sheath. "Ouuuuhhhh..."
Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:05 pm

Eirina would start slow as she plunged her fingers between Kubota's tight lips before gradually picking up her pace. She continued molesting her breasts, enjoying their plushness as she squeezed and fondled them to her heart's content while also rubbing and gliding her own breasts against Kubota's back. As Eirina picked up her speed, she would pinch one of Kubota's nipples, hoping to hear some cute reactions out of this.

"Come on, dear... cast your shame away and let everyone hear your voice..." Eirina whispered seductively to Kubota, poking into the depth of the modern warrior's pussy without reservation. "There is nothing to be ashamed here..." She would try to find the sweet spots inside her opponent, hoping to see which spot could elicit the most desirable reaction as she continued having her way with Kubota.

With her picking up her speed, she was aiming to bring Kubota to her climax. She imagined that her opponent was already quite wet from before, and she wanted to make sure to bring her to the height of her pleasure. "Now, moan for me, Isa Kubota. Let's see how lewd you are~" she crooned as she continued finger-fucking her opponent, looking to make her orgasm and finally seize her victory.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:51 am

Her hips rocked against the older woman's invading fingers with only the tiniest bit of hesitation, as if some part of Isa still refused to surrender completely, even as her now soaked pussy clenched desperately hard around Eirina's digits. Her breasts were lush and warm and pliant in her rivals hands, every squeeze and caress bringing forth a new, helpless sound from Kubota's lips.

" N-no... Ooh... ouhh... don't do that. Uunh... they're sensi- Oh God...! Eirina... I'm... I'm..!" A lonely tear coursed a hot, wet line down the side of her cheek, and it went the last of her inhibitions and reserve, escaping in a long, throaty moan that was a soft of pure lust. The song of a woman who'd denied herself such pleasure for far too long. Her strong, voluptuous body began to writhe and thrash in Eirina's arms, hungry to impale herself on the other woman's ravaging fingers.

"Mmhh! I... I'm gonna... Aaahhhn!!!" Isa cried out brokenly and she trembled  as if fever chilled, her juices gushing onto the mat, and Eirina's hand like a slit fruit. She gasped, back arching, and for a long, blessed moment Isa's pain and humiliation were utterly forgotten, consumed by the ecstasy of her climax, the simple, delicious satisfaction of having been so thoroughly fucked by the superior wrestler. Then, exhaustion hit her like an avalanche and she went limp in Eirina's arms, still conscious, but barely aware of her surroundings. A trickle of saliva escaped the corner of her mouth as she gasped for breath, able to articulate nothing beyond a few soft moans... "Uuhh... Uugh.... Oohhh..."
Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:54 am

Eirina let out a coo when Kubota finally came, feeling her juices squirting out of her pussy. "Mmmm~" She hummed, savoring the sweet cries her opponent made, feeling her body arching against hers. When Kubota went limp in her arms, Eirina pulled her fingers out of her snatch as she would lick her cum-stained fingers, savoring the taste. "Mmmmm~ tasty..." Eirina purred. She would make sure to take them all into her mouth. Then, she took a look at Isa's face, loving how lewd it looked, with her saliva trickling down the corner of her mouth.

"See? What did I tell you? It felt amazing, right? You have such a sweet-sounding voice, you know?" Eirina told her opponent, nuzzling against her before she went to give one last parting kiss, giving Kubota the taste of her own juices before putting her down onto the puddle of her own cum, just like she promised before. Getting up, she would have her arm raised by the referee as she was declared as the victor of this match. It felt good to put someone in her place while having fun.

"Now... I hope you love this experience, because you'll remember this... forever," Eirina gave Kubota her parting words before she finally made her way out of the ring, leaving her opponent lying on her own mess. She had earned another sweet, sweet victory, and she was looking forward to take a shower and take a rest.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:00 am

Isa was a long time in recovering from her ordeal as she lay there, plastered to the mat. At first she drifted in almost blissful semi-consciousness, before the heckling of the crowd and the slow dawning of her situation finally brought her fully around. She was soaked, both from sweat and her own juices both, her sex still spasming in the aftermath of her orgasm and sending little shivers down her spine. Eventually she found the strength to peel herself off the canvas and roll out of the ring.

She felt utterly drained, so much so that she couldn't even waste the energy to wish undying revenge against Eirina or insult the jeering fans. In that moment, all she cared about was a hot shower as she limped up the ramp and slipped behind the curtain with none of her usual spiteful pride. To her surprise, Zarya Volkov, her tag-team partner, was waiting for her, and for once the russian was a welcome sight. The closest thing she had to a friend after the most humiliating match of her life, there to offer a kind word of encouragement.

"Congratulations." Zarya said with a smile, "You finally lost your ring cherry." Then, she stuck a finger into her own mouth and pulled it out with a lewd, obnoxious popping sound, like a cork pulled from a bottle of wine. Then the Iron Soldier walked away, laughing.

"I hate you." Isa murmered at Zarya's retreating back before stalking off to take that much needed shower. Heaven help whoever Isa Kubota took on next. There was only one balm that might soothe for her wounded pride.

Making someone hurt.

Winner - Eirina Makishima
Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8