Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Isa Kubota vs Eirina Makishima

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Isa Kubota vs Eirina Makishima - Page 2 Empty Re: Isa Kubota vs Eirina Makishima

Post by Iron Soldier Sun May 28, 2017 3:11 am

Kubota knew her opponent would make it to the ropes eventually, but she made the older woman work for it, grinding her knee into Eirina's back, making her earn every desperate inch. She kept Eirina's ankle tucked securely beneath her arm, applying steady, excruciating pressure on the leg and lower back of her latest victim. "Are you even trying? Get to those ropes before I snap you in half." Her voice was cold and dismissive. Inevitably, Eirina made it to the bottom rope. 

"Break!" The ref commanded after Eirina took hold of the rope. That should have been the end of it. 

But Isa Kubota refused to release the hold. Instead, she threw her weight back to apply even more pressure. With her free hand she reached to dig her fingernails painfully onto Eirina's inner thigh! 

"I said break!" The incensed ref yelled. "One! Two!" 

Isa knew how this game was played. She had until the count of five to let go, or the referee would disqualify her. As far as she was concerned, that meant four and a half seconds of additional punishment she was determined to inflict. 

"Three! Four! F-" 

Kubota let Eirina go at the last possible instant, meeting the referee's glare before she stood up, but not before bringing her palm down hard across the curve of Eirina's ass. Isa stood, arms crossed beneath her breasts. "Get up, loser. Where is your fighting spirit?" 

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Isa Kubota vs Eirina Makishima - Page 2 Empty Re: Isa Kubota vs Eirina Makishima

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun May 28, 2017 12:35 pm

Even though Eirina had gotten a rope break, her opponent was still holding her, causing her to cry out in pain. "Aahhhh!! Let go!!" Eirina shouted. The referee had come and started counting. Then, Isa let go of her at the last instant, but not before slapping at her shapely rear, causing her to blush. "Ergh..." With the ropes, Eirina pushed herself up, almost buckling due to the abuse that was inflicted by her opponent earlier.

"H-heh... fighting spirit, huh?" Eirina said despite the pain. She would hop on her feet a few times in order to alleviate the soreness she's currently experiencing, causing her bountiful breasts to jiggle with her motion. "Funny, for someone who claimed to have it, you fight like a thug..." Eirina said with her usual gentle tone, but there was a hint of edge and venom in her words. She's not the one to do trash-talking as she'd usually just tease her opponents to embarrass them, but after what Kubota had done to her, it's about time she's done playing nice.

Keeping her distance as she circled her opponent, Eirina said, "I'll show you what a real wrestler is like!" And with that, Eirina would rush over to Kubota before jumping towards her, attempting to knock her over with a Lou Thesz press. A successful attempt to do the move would allow her to put the other woman in a body scissor!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Wed May 31, 2017 2:57 pm

Isa Kubota flashed a lopsided grin that was the very picture of condescension. Her confident stance said it all. Eirina was no threat to her. Just a soft, part-time wanna be wrestler who had no business dishonoring the ring with her presence. Isa jabbed a thumb at herself.

"Real warriors know that respect is *earned*." Isa opened her mouth to respond to Eirina's retort, anger flashing in her jade eyes, but she never got the chance.

"Woah!" She exclaimed as Eirina launched herself forward with enough intensity to make Lou Thesz himself proud, taking the tough talking Kubota down to the mat! "Unh!" She grimaced, about to protest verbally, hands rising to defend herself from the expected onslaught of punches. Instead, Eirina managed to surprise her, transitioning smoothly into a body scissor!

"Grrrhh!!" Isa practically growled in pain and indignation, glaring daggers at Eirina as her strong frame writhed and thrashed like a bound animal while twisting her body right and left, trying to gain enough slack to turn herself around in the hold so that they were facing each other.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed May 31, 2017 4:15 pm

Eirina couldn't help but smirk as she finally brought her opponent down to the mat after enduring her trash-talking earlier. Keeping Kubota in the body scissor, Eirina would attempt to tighten the hold, increasing the pressure in it. "Have I earned that respect of yours, o real warrior? Not that I need your respect in the first place..." she grinned at her opponent as she held her between her powerful legs.

Still, Isa's thrashing made it difficult for Eirina to maintain the hold, and she could tell that her opponent might be able to slip herself free from the body scissor. And then, Kubota turned herself around to face her while still in the hold, and Eirina could clearly see her indignation in her eyes.

Not wanting to let her opponent slip away, Eirina would slacken the hold and roll her over onto her back, but Eirina didn't have any intention to let her go as she would release Isa and sit on her stomach, pinning her down on thr mat before attempting to grab her hands by her wrists, crossing them over Kubota's chest for a pinfall attempt, getting both her opponent's shoulders touching the mat. She would like to gain an advantage early in this match, and she was certain that it would definitely shut Kubota's mouth up!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:56 am

To say Isa was angry would have been a massive understatement, but it was still the anger of having someone she deemed 'lesser' dare to challenge her. She managed to shift her position, at least, turning to face Eirina, but the other woman was already moving to maintain the advantage.

The relief of Eirina's strong legs loosen was short lived as Kubota found herself maneuvered onto her back and her increasingly annoying rival taking a seat on her stomach. Again, Isa raised her hands in a defensive posture, expecting a strike, but Eirina instead grabbed her wrists and pinned them crosswise, weight angled so that Isa's shoulders were securely planted to the mat for the pin!

A pin that the referee was only too happy to start counting after Isa's flagrant bending of the rules before! The refs hand came down!

One!

Two!

With another snarl of frustration, Isa rocked her weight to the right, managing to lift her shoulder and break the pin. "Respect? You'll have to do better then that!" Instead of trying to free her hands, Isa Kubota planted her feet against the mat and arched her entire body upwards, supporting even Eirina's additional weight as she arched into a full neck-bridge, her shoulders coming off the mat as she balanced on her head.

She'd attempt to hold the the bridge for a few seconds before trying to throw her weight to the side and dump Eirina off of her!

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:13 am

Eirina had to admit that she enjoyed seeing the looks of frustration on her opponent's face as she pinned her down, though her brow furrowed when Kubota managed to break the pinfall attempt, lifting her shoulder of the mat. As expected, the other woman then attempted to arch her body up, making a full neck-bridge before Eirina was tossed aside. "Woah!" She yelped when she was thrown off of her opponent's body, and she immediately get on her knees once she touched the mat.

Getting up on her feet, Eirina let out a chuckle. "You want better than that? Hmm... I can think of a few," distancing herself from Isa, Eirina gave her opponent a challenging smirk. "Though I'm not certain whether you're worth it or not. It's been a while since the last time I fought a thug in the ring, after all..." Eirina taunted her opponent, wanting to rile her up. A furious, rage-fueled opponent would be prone to making mistakes, which Eirina would like to capitalize on.

She would wait for Isa to get up on her feet as she took a stance. But, once her opponent was on her feet, Eirina would charge forward, attempting to deliver a double knee strike on her stomach as she tried to use her whole body weight to bring her opponent down to the mat while delivering the strike. She knew that she might be able to capitalize on her opponent's state of mind, or so she thought.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:47 pm

Isa wouldn't admit it, but she had begun to take Eirina more serious as a threat. Unfortunately, this also meant that instead of charging in, over confident and incensed by Eirina's words, she instead reverted back to her primary ring-style. Isa Kubota was ultimately a counter wrestler, preferring to plant her feet and wait for her opponent to over-extend themselves. As such, when Eirina charged forward, looking to deliver a double knee strike to her stomach, Isa was ready for her, widening her stance and bending her knees to lower her center of gravity.

"Unf!!" She grunted as Eirina slammed into her, feeling the weight of the blow even when she was braced for it. Instead of being knocked backwards, however, Kubota wrapped her arms around Eirina and dropped suddenly to her knees, seeking to drive her opponent to the mat with a modified power-bomb!

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:39 am

Eirina clicked her tongue when she failed to bring her opponent down onto the mat with her strike, but then, Kubota wrapped her arms around her and she let out a surprised squeal before she was brought down into the mat with a powerbomb! "Ouughh!!" She grimaced in pain, the impact from the slam could be felt all over her body.

Not wanting to be taken advantage of, Eirina would attempt to buck her legs, kicking at Isa in order to give herself a chance to get away from her in order to regain her strength. It seemed that her opponent had finally taken her seriously. She wasn't sure whether it's a good or a bad thing, but one thing for sure, things would get much more difficult from now on, and she needed to step up her game as well, or else she would be put in a severe disadvantage.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:52 am

Isa settled into a demeanor of cold professionalism, her features placid save for her eyes, which sparked like jade fire and betrayed truely malicious intentions. She grabbed for Eirina's ankles as she got to her feet, attempting to roll her opponent onto her belly, but the older woman wasnt making things easy, fighting her every step of the way. 

"So.. You've got some fire." She said through gritted teeth, still struggling against Eirina's constant kicking and bucking. "But is it all just a smoke screen? Empty boasts? Time to find out..."

Kubota stepped forward, looking to drive the heel of her boot into Eirina's belly with a vicious stomp. If it succeeded, she hoped Eirina would be unable to stop her next move, attempting to bend the woman's right leg over her left to create a figure four and then turn Eirina over onto her stomach in one smooth motion and lock in a class Texas clover leaf submission hold!

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:18 am

Erina couldn't do anything as she on the mat, but she was doing her best in making it hard for Kubota. Then, she felt Kubota's heel being driven into her stomach, causing her to gasp in pain. "Huurghh!!" She closed her eyes shut, attempting to endure the pain inflicted by her opponent.

But Isa wasn't even done yet! Now that she's reeling from having her belly struck, she was unable to stop Kubota from putting her in a submission hold, her legs being arranged in a figure four before she was put in a Texas Cloverfield Submission Hold! The hold caused intense pain around Eirina's legs, waist and back, causing her to scream out in pain. "Aaahhhhhn!! Nnngghhh!!" Still, she refused to tap out as she racked her mind, attempting to come up with a way to get out of this hold!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next