Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match!

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match! - Page 4 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match!

Post by LunarWolf Mon May 08, 2017 4:26 pm

Cecilia didn't find Karina the way she wanted her rival and lover as the busty Fenrir managed to roll herself over onto her back and yank the mighty Swede down towards her lover only for her to have those mighty legs of Karina snap tightly shut around her neck. Pulling the Swedish champion down onto her side as those powerful thighs started to squeeze the blond's head tightly.

" Ungh..." Cecilia groaned out as those powerful thighs flexed around her skull and was putting a vice like squeeze upon it. She kicked her legs against the mat and brought her hands up towards Karina's legs, pushing and hammering her closed fists into those thighs to try and force the woman to let go of her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match! - Page 4 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match!

Post by Cirno Sat May 13, 2017 1:21 am

With her prime strength infested within her arms, it might have been less optimal to use her legs for pretty much anything other than countering or kicking her opponent. A brief moment was enough for the cool headed Fenrir to develop a strategy to keep Cecilia from gaining an even bigger advantage, snapping those legs around her lover's head and showing her a new way of fighting the blonde rival, by trying to crush her skull between her thighs! Karina was rarely one to actually go easy on her opponent and while it seemed odd that she would choose her lover to utterly break, it was just a way of showing her dedicated love and respect for her!

Pulled Cecilia down to her side was no easy task and it was not without hardships, getting those fists digging into her thighs with each blow was starting to irritate her, thus pushed harder against the mat to try to roll Cecilia to the side so she could lay her lover on her back, not to mention trying to bring her rear right down upon Cecilia's face to go for a reverse facesit smother!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 13, 2017 7:19 pm

Cecilia winced and struggled in the painful headscissor hold of Karina, she pounded her fists against those thighs as she was going to force the woman to let her go no matter how hard she had to bound the flesh of her raven haired lover and rival. Though soon enough the Swede felt how Karina started to shift the hold and forced the blond down onto her back.

With that Karina placed her shorts covered rear down upon Cecilia's face and placed the blond in a reverse facesit, her eyes widened as she let out a muffled cry underneath her lover's juicy butt. Her legs kicking as her hands tried to move up and grab at Karina's hips to try and start to dislodge her lover off of her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue May 23, 2017 1:22 pm

Having learned some new tricks actually paid off against her lover, whom had just tasted the strength of Karina's legs and repositioned on her back for Karina to take advantage of. There was no time to actually gloat about the position but Karina made it necessary, not only to humiliate Cecilia but also to enjoy herself and get some payback. " You hurt my chest quite a bit.. And girlfriends usually share, right? " Her eyes lowered down towards her lover's large chest, her hands coming down to slide her fingers along those covered orbs, giving them a rather tender kind of treatment at first, wiggling on Cecilia's face to get comfortable to make sure to pin those arms under her knees before she went for the main course.

She pressed full weight down on Cecilia, using her face as a throne while her hands would claw and squeeze those tits as hard as she could, rearing her head back to look over her shoulder at Cecilia's eyes while she smothered and tortured her tits, trying her best to remain on top and ride out those struggles. " Scream for me, Cecilia! " She almost commanded her lover to vocally express the pain, wanting her to know that she was not going to hold back despite their relationship!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed May 24, 2017 12:05 pm

Cecilia let out muffled groans and moans into Karina's juicy rear that was pressed firmly onto her face. The weight of her lover bearing down upon her as soon enough her rival's hands found their way to those large tits of the blond and started to squeeze them in a painful manner. Torturing her lovely orbs and causing the Swede to kick her legs against the mat and try to shift from left to right.

Struggling wildly in Karina's grasp. She did all she could to try and escape from her lover through sheer defiance. Soon though she realized that it wasn't going to be enough. She'd attempt to kick up her legs into the air. Looking to try and snag them around Karina's pretty head and yank her lover forward. Looking to get Karina off of her by catapulting the beast forward and off of the champion.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu May 25, 2017 3:54 am

Karina had a hunch that those legs would come into play sooner or later. Her lover not only had a impressive set of arms that had plenty of strength packed in them, she had dealt plenty of times with Heather to know that in this position, legs were just as dangerous if her opponent had the flexibility, which she knew Cecilia had! Karina wasn't going for a pin or anything like that, though she was sure to humiliate and hurt Cecilia in some combination that could work in her favor and Cecilia just presented it to her.

Her hands gave those tits one, lengthy squeeze to hurt them further before they rose up to meet those legs head on, capturing them and bringing them under her armpits to keep them pinned there, folding her lover up with her ass raised, licking her lips as she would lean back to go for a full weight facesit smother, using one hand to grope and spank Cecilia's ass.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun May 28, 2017 5:10 am

Cecilia groaned and moaned out into Karina's ass as her legs were captured, her attempt to take her lover down having backfired as she was locked up firmly with her busty lover pressing her weight and her juicy rear firmly down upon her face. She grit her teeth and shook it from left to right what little she could....

She winced and glared up what little she could against the back of her lover's head....soon enough Cecilia'd had enough. Moving her arms up as they were still free. She'd try and snake them up in front of Karina and grab onto her lover's tits! Trying to dig her fingers into them as she would try and use her arms and legs to try and pull and push Karina forwards! Attempting to roll them over and change their position completely! So that she would be on top and Karina would be underneath her! Hopefully she could pull off that smooth transition and attempt to switch their position around so she would end up sitting on Karina's lovely face instead!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun May 28, 2017 12:58 pm

Oh the plans Karina had for this position to punish her lover with were enormous, so many ways to not only humiliate Cecilia, but also to recover from the abuse to her own tits and rest of her body, licking her lips as that tempting ass was in front of her and reaching over to grasp one of the cheeks, starting to massage it roughly through the jeans. She turned her head to look over her shoulder at her pinned lover. " I think we should use this position more in bed. " She spoke out with a cheery tone, definitely enjoying herself now that she had complete control over her lover.

Her time on top was short lived when those hands came up to her breasts and dug into them, forcing Karina to release a soft cry, her attention brought to those hands before Cecilia's combined efforts to struggle for freedom caused her to fall forward, her eyes widening as she was soon upon the mat and covered underneath Cecilia's ass, which rewarded her further with a loud, muffled moan before she began to squirm from side to side.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon May 29, 2017 9:54 am

Reversing Karina's position worked perfectly, she knew that pulling on those huge tits of her lover would encourage her to lose focus and allow the blond to get free from this position. While new to her to be put in a facesit position by Karina, she was familiar with them to a degree. She had after all fought Odessa Brock a lot of times, and Heather who always tried to hard to put her in those positions, only for it to backfire on her.

The Swede was quick to release Karina's tits and reach out for Karina's arms, looking to pull them in underneath the blond's knees. Looking to pin them down and under her knees as she would then bring one hand up into the air, enclosed fist and hammer it down over and over again into Karina's lovely abs! Her other hand sought out for one of those large tits and started to squeeze it in a dominant manner. " Mayhaps. Though I prefer to have you underneath me babe."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed May 31, 2017 2:50 am

Karina found herself in the one position she never did well in. Like Cecilia she had her experiences with Odessa and Heather and when it came to smothers, those two certainly held the upperhand on her with various curves, not to mention that it turned Karina on. Off course both had been given proper worshiping in the past and now it seems it was Cecilia's turned to smother her, rewarding her with a loud, vibrating moan as the woman began to abuse her abs and soon her tits again.

This was going to be a tough one for Karina, who tried to resist by arching her body and kicking her legs in the Swede's grasp, shaking her head against that ass while her sensitive breasts posed little threat in this situation, her abs flexing as they slowly started to bruise up. She moaned hotly in Cecilia's ass, trying to keep her focus and resist Cecilia in whatever way she could.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next