Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi

2 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi - Page 13 Empty Re: Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:50 pm

As both wrestlers ran towards each other as for a moment the white haired teen was worried her plan would fail as she leaped into the air. Luckily she was able to graze her opponent's shoulder as she heard the other wrestler say shit an thought her attack had worked. So for a moment the Japanese teen was confident that she be able to take control when she feels Hoshi grab her hair to pull her up , only to get a knee to her stomach a second later as she bends forward. ''Damn you bitch!!''grasped Yugito in pain as she struggled to resist her opponent's attempts to lift her up , and in the end would fail as she got lifted up an slammed on her back.

Back to top Go down

Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi - Page 13 Empty Re: Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi

Post by dragonswill Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:29 am

Hoshi smirked as she managed to knee this girl in the gut and would slam her down onto the mat. However she was exhausted form expelling to much energy lifting up Yugito. she rolled onto her belly and would crawl over to Yugito side her smirk never leaving. "Didn't expect that did you bitch?" Hoshi asked as she would tried to get up onto her knees and sit on them looking down at Yugito. "Ready to call it quits?" Hoshi asked as she leaned over Yugito licking her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:56 pm

Yugito had just gotten planted on the canvas as she was already in pain from the knee to her gut.That left the white haired teen in a lot of pain as she heard the bitch mock her as she turned her head slightly to see her crawl towards her. ''Shut up Hoshi as I did expect you to do something like that , but doubted someone like you had the strength to lift me up slut.As for the second thing I think you know my answer as I will never give up''replied the Japanese teen as she was trying to act brave as Hoshi sat down on her knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:13 pm

"thats a bunch of lies and you know it Yugito you did not expect me to do that and i so did had the strength you slut." Hoshi said and also lied about her having the strength since that move took a lot out of her. she didn't know if she had much strength left. Getting on top of Yugito she would kiss the white haired girl and then wrap her legs around Yugitos to spread them. spreading the girls legs hoshi would rub her pantie covered crotch on the girls hoping ot get her to come like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:30 pm

Yugito just glared at her opponent as she knew the other wrestler had a point as she hated to admit the fact that Hoshi was stronger then her.Still the pain made it easy for the other wrestler to get on top , and after that had happened the white haired teen would feel her opponent's lips on her own as she was trapped in an kiss. A few seconds later Yugito would moan as she feels Hoshi rub panties covered crotch being rubbed by her opponent as the crowd were chanting the other wrestler's name.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:37 pm

Hoshi smiled into the kiss as she felt she had won the crowd was eating every bit of her ravaging Yugito. Kissing the other kawaii Hoshi would grind there crotchs together. She didn't know how long it'll take for Yugito to cum so she could win but Hoshi felt there was nothing more for the girl to do since she was in pain form that slam. the wannabe would push her tongue into the catloving girls mouth as she forced the kiss more and more.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:06 am

Yugito was trapped beneath the bitch as she wished she could punch her opponent in the face to wipe that damn smile of her face.As they kiss the white haired teen would moan in the kiss as she was slowly being forced closer to an orgasm as her opponent had the top position and was grinding her crotch against her own.With each passing second she would slowly lose control of the kiss as she was being beaten in every sense of the word.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:38 am

Hoshi smirked at Yugito as she pinned down her hand before she could punch her. Kissing the other girl triumphantly Hoshi continue to grind there crotches together. Hoshi would break the kiss breathing a little hard. "thats right Yugito admit it im the best and im better then you..." Hoshi said as she moaned softly. she was thankful she still had her panties because she was getting very horny off the fact she was finally going ot win in this hard fought match.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:25 am

Yugito was pinned down and unable to push Hoshi off her as she was forced to kiss the other wrestler. To make it worse was the fact that their crotches would continue to grind together as the kiss was broken for a moment , and would wish that the other wrestler never did as it seems the bitch could not resist but continue to taunt her. With each second the white haired teen would moan louder as she got forced towards an orgasm as she tried with her last strength to desperately push Hoshi off her , but if she was unable to do so then the Japanese teen would cum just after she failed.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:35 am

Hoshi smiled wide when the bell rang and she won that match getting off of Yugito to have her hand raised her panties soaked with Yugito's cum. the crowd cheered as they thought it was entertaining. Hoshi looked down at Yugito and would walk over to the girl before pushing her foot on the girls face. " Kiss the winners foot slut and remember you didnt stood a chance cause im the best." Hoshi said coldly as she looked down at Yugito.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next