Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi

2 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi - Page 8 Empty Re: Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun May 21, 2017 4:22 pm

Yugito had moved out of the way at the perfect moment causing Hoshi to crash and burn as she landed on her back without landing the dropkick.A second later the other wrestler would scream in pain as the white haired girl force her elbow into her opponent's chest. After that it was time that the Japanese woman tried to even the odds by removing Hoshi's bra but her opponent was not making it easy for her.

''Just give up and let me take it already you slut''screamed Yugito right back as she endured the kicks that would land on her body if it means she got to rip the other wrestler's bra off and reveal her breasts to the world.

Back to top Go down

Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi - Page 8 Empty Re: Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi

Post by dragonswill Sun May 21, 2017 6:37 pm

"If I gave up so easily i would be rather weak wont you say?" Hoshi asked as she could hear her bra tearing and knew it was goingo t happen soon. holding onto Yugitos hand with one she would grab the cat loving girls hair wiht her other hand and tried to pull her around since her kicks weren't doing much ot her. "If you let go of my bra ill let go of your hair deal?" hoshi said to her thinking that could give her a saving grace.

She knew if this kept up her bra was sure to be ripped off and she didn't care about being naked but she did care if her opponent was striping her since she hated to lose to others, she as bitter like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun May 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Yugito was only focused on the sound of her opponent's bra tearing as she knew that means she was about to strip it off and leave Hoshi in only her panties. Still the brat would not make things easy on her and soon the white haired girl would feel the other wrestler pulling on her hair as she heard the deal she was being over and replied right away ''no deal bitch as I can endure you pulling my hair if it means I get to pull your bra off'' while doing her best not to scream in pain.

So after saying that the Japanese teen would pull with all she had to rip that bra off Hoshi's body as she would have endured anything the other wrestler would do to her if it means she got to pull it off.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu May 25, 2017 5:23 pm

after a few more seconds of pulling Hoshi's bra ripped off of her as she growled " Dam you bitch!" she said letting go of Yugitos hair hopefully the girl would get off of her and Hoshi could think of a plan and try ot cool down seeing as she was Furious now and if she didnt cool down she'll make even more mistakes and my even lose this match.

Getting up Hoshi looked at Yugito as she had to think of some way to get this girl to cum in the most humiliating fashion she could think of. " Im going to make you pay you brat!" Hoshi yelled as she was seething wanting ot go over to her and rush in with out a plan but knew that was risky

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu May 25, 2017 10:01 pm

Yugito would just smirk as she had endured Hoshi pulling on her hair long enough to be able to rip the bitch's bra off her. Following that she was surprised when her hair got released as she would get up and just twirl the bra around as she looks at the other kawaii. ''So does anyone in the crowd want to get a special souvenir to remember tonight''asked the white haired girl as the fans would jump up and down while screaming yes in an attempt to be the one who would receive the bra.

Just as she was about to throw it to a lucky fan she would react Hoshi yelling she was going to pay as the cat loving girl just smiled at her opponent and throw the bra into the crowd as she replied ''like to see you try Hoshi''.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri May 26, 2017 4:44 pm

Hoshi growled angrily as she threw caution to the wind and ran at Yugito. "I'll show you you bitch!" She said as she tired to tackle Yugito down again hopefully she didn't miss this time. Hoshi was angry and annoyed she thought this would be easy for her but she been taken down a peg and was almost on the same playing field as Yugito only being on her panties she had to beat this girl soon somehow.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri May 26, 2017 11:04 pm

Just a second after Yugito had taunted Hoshi by saying she like to see her opponent try and make her pay she got knocked down as the other wrestler tackled her down to the canvas.Gasping as her back makes contact with the canvas the white haired girl would try to make the most of her current situation by trying to roll the pair around so she be on top as she replied ''I'm still waited for you to show me Hoshi''.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat May 27, 2017 2:52 am

Having just tackled the cat loving kawaii down, Hoshi was just about to pin down the girl before teh girl rolled them and she was on the bottom now. "ah fuck!" She growled and would reach up pinching Yugito;s nipples. "hows this for you bitch?!" she yelled angrily.

Hoshi didn't had a plan of attack all she could think was cause the girl some pain and pleasure if she should could do. if she could she thought she could make the girl cum and then win the match soon. "like it like It?" she asked repeatedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat May 27, 2017 10:09 pm

Yugito had just gotten on top after she had rolled them around and smirked at her opponent as she was about to go on the attack when the bitch struck first. The white haired girl was not prepared for the other wrestler to go and pinch her nipples as she had bin expecting the other kawaii to whine a bit about how she rolled them around after being speared to the canvas.

To make matters worse was the fact that she got repeatedly asked if she liked it as the bitch likely already knew the answer as the cat loving girl did not dare reply or risk moaning as she tries her best to return the favor.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun May 28, 2017 10:19 pm

Hoshi smiled as she was able to give the cat loving girl some pain as she knew this was hurting her or turning her on. "Come on bitch moan for me i dare you!" Hoshi said twisting Yugiito's nipples harder and would start to feel the girl grasping at hers. "shit!.." she braced her self when the girl started to returned the favor to Hoshi.

bitiing her lip Hoshi tried to hold back screams and moans as she didnt want to give the girl the satisfaction, but she couldn't say anything at teh time either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next