by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi

2 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi - Page 7 Empty Re: Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun May 14, 2017 3:20 am

Yugito was able to avoid being pulled down as she was able to land a knee to Hoshi's stomach as she just smirk as the other wrestler took a few steps back as an result. While the wannabe was holding her stomach she would she would hear her opponent say that she would never be able to return the favor and make the bitch choke on her panties.

''Well it will happen one day you bitch as I won't allow you to get away with it''replied the white haired girl as she would run towards the girl while she was in pain and attempt to knock her down with a clothesline.

Back to top Go down

Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi - Page 7 Empty Re: Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi

Post by dragonswill Tue May 16, 2017 1:28 pm

"I will never let you force my panties in my mouth no matter what " Hoshi said as she took a few steps towards Yugito but was clothesline down onto the canvas causing her to groan in pain and rolled around on her back holding her chest area from the pain of the clothesline. 'dammit need to turn this around fast..' Hoshi thought to her self as she lay there for a while before she tried to get up which could be a bad mistake.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 16, 2017 11:53 pm

Yugito would just smirk as she heard the bitch say that she would never be able to do to her what she did to the white haired girl just minutes ago while she was running towards the other wrestler. What made things even better was the fact that Hoshi would walk right into a clothesline and ends up on her back rolling around on the canvas while holding her chest in pain. Thinking it would be a good idea to target that part of Hoshi's body the cat loving girl would try to get close to her opponent and leap into the air as she intends to drive her elbow into the other wrestler's chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu May 18, 2017 4:59 pm

Hoshi groaned as she lay on the canvas after she stopped rolling she looked up and saw Yugito coming down on her with an elbow drop hitting her in the chest again. "oh you bitch!" Hoshi whined as she bounced a little holding her chest again and rolled on to her belly so the cat loving kawaii didnt attack her weaken chest again. Hoshi would lift her ass up getting onto her knees while she covered her chest with her arms and the ring floor so she wont get attacked in the chest again.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu May 18, 2017 11:00 pm

Yugito would just smile as she replies back ''please stop with the insults as their hurting my feelings''in a sarcastic tone as she got back to her with with a kip up as she saw a chance to have a bit of fun with the other wrestler. As Hoshi had just rolled onto her back and lifted her ass up while getting to her knees causing the white haired girl to get behind her opponent and crouch down. ''Seems someone needs to be spanked for saying those words Hoshi''whispered the white haired girl before she actual spanked the other wrestler while the crowd would start to laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri May 19, 2017 2:03 pm

Hoshi simply growled at Yugito while she rolled hearing the girl comment about the insults. "like i give a daaahhh!!" She screamed when she got spanked by the white hair kawaii. "bitch bitch slut!" She whined with each strike hitting her rump. she would try to kick at Yugito to get her away form her rear. she was glad she hard her panties and bra still as she rubbed her butt that was sore.

"Im going ot get you for that.." she called out and tried to get on her feet and glare at the cat loving girl. " Noone spanks me and gets away with it." she said angrily.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat May 20, 2017 12:44 am

Yugito would try not to laugh as she was able to to make her opponent scream that last word out after she gotten spanked by her as with each strike that followed the white haired girl got called either a bitch or a slut by Hoshi. '''Why the need to insult me like that Hoshi''replied the Japanese teen but had to jump backwards to avoid getting kicked by the other wrestler.

With some distance between them it allowed her opponent to make it back to her feet while glaring at her as Yugito just stared back regardless as she replies ''well prove it Hoshi unless your idea of making me pay is causing me to fall asleep from having to listen as you continue to threaten to get back at me''in a teasing tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat May 20, 2017 1:24 am

Hoshi just screamed angrily." shut up bitch i'll show you!" She said before screaming battle cry and ran at Yugito. Hoshi needed to make the girl cm since she was already naked and hoshi still had on her bra and panties so she could end this any time she wanted. rushing at the girl Hoshi tried to jump up and drop kick her into the canvas.

If she was able to do that hoshi would get up and get ontop of Yugito to spread her legs wide. "how about this then!" she yelled out and would push her finger into Yugito's sex to finger her. she had enough with fore play she wanted to beat Yugito and leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun May 21, 2017 12:14 am

Yugito would just continue to smirk as she got Hoshi angrier and angrier with each passing second as it was not long before the other wrestler would insult her one more time before letting out a battle cry and ran towards her. The white haired girl knew she was at an disadvantage since she was stripped naked and knew she had to outsmart her opponent.

So when Hoshi would go for a dropkick the Japanese teen would step to the left just as the other wrestler would leap into the air for an dropkick.After her opponent lands on her back Yugito would go for a standing elbow drop and after it connects grasp Hoshi's bra and attempts to rip it off

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun May 21, 2017 12:26 am

jumping in the air Hoshi noticed Yugito Step to the side causing her drop kick to miss. "shit..." she coughed out hitting the ground and then would get elbowed in the chest." AH!" She yelp out before she felt her Bra get grabbed. Knowing what was next Hoshi would grab onto Yugito's hand and pull her towards her so her bra wont be ripped off. " no you don't" She said pulling as much as she could.

"let go of my bra bitch! " she yelled out kicking her legs hoping to hit Yugito wiht them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next