Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi

2 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi - Page 12 Empty Re: Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:36 am

Yugito would try not to smirk as she heard her opponent say a single word , just before she would put her in position for a face buster and slam her face down on the canvas.The fact that Hoshi would groan in pain after she got planted in the canvas brought a smile on the white haired teen's face as she got some time to think of a new strategy. As while the first idea that came to the Japanese teen was to go for another cover when she thought back to a new move she learn recently and wanted to try her new finisher as she went to fold her opponent's legs for the first part.

Back to top Go down

Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi - Page 12 Empty Re: Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi

Post by dragonswill Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:15 pm

Hoshi groaned more on the canvas as She was vulnerable to Yugito for an other attack. "bitch.. i hate you.." Hoshi breathed out before she felt her feet get folded. "what are you planing...?" Hoshi asked half hoping the cat loving girl will tell her what she was going to. Even if Yugito told Hoshi what she planed on doing the wannabe best would try to reach of the ropes hopefully shell get a rope break and would be free of Yugito's grasp.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:16 pm

As Yugito when for the bow and arrow submission she would hear her opponent say that she hated her , and just replied back ''well I hate you as well Hoshi and hope you be smart for once and give up!!''.With the other wrestler's legs in her grasp all that was left to roll herself onto her back and wrap her free arm around the wannabe's neck as she would hoist Hoshi on her knees near the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:21 pm

"ahh you bitch!!" hoshi yelled as she was put in a bow and arrow submission hold. "Even if i wanted to give up it wont make you the winner is a hentai match bitch meaning first to cum lose!" Hoshi yelled as she knew she was near the rope and would reach for them hoping to grab on and get a robe break. Hoshi hated that this girl had the advantage she wanted to make this girl suffer.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:28 am

Yugito was so happy she had bin able to lock Hoshi in an bow and arrow submission hold that she had forgotten one thing. As the white haired teen could not believe she forgot that she was in an hentai match until her opponent mentioned that fact to her. The realization of that fact caused the Japanese teen to lose focus ,and that allowed the other wrestler to grasp the ropes and cause a robe break which forced Yugito to release her opponent.

Still after she had released the other wrestler she would not dare look in Hoshi's eyes as she tried to make the best out of her situation.So the white haired teen would take a deep breath before she replied ''I knew that Hoshi , but I just wanted to make you suffer for now''.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:47 am

hoshi groaned " yeah sure you did slut.." she said laying on the ground as she held the ropes still. She needed a respite "ugh.." she would get onto her hands and knees wiggling her ass at Yugito with out realizing it. Hoshi need to think of a plan before Yugito came at her again, that bow and arrow hurt alot so she needed some time to fix that fact she was on the defense and needed to be on the offense.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:35 pm

Yugito growled as she heard the other wrestler reply as she turned red from embarrassment.Luckily her opponent would be unable to see this as she had released Hoshi before the ref could even start to count as she got to her feet.After that she was presented with a sight she could not believe as her opponent was wiggling her ass in front of her. Now this presented her with an target she could not resist as the white haired teen would take a step forward ,and raise her right leg before swinging it down as she would kick Hoshi's ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:06 pm

Hoshi was about to get up before she was kicked in the ass and sent a bit forward" ah you bitch!" Hohsi yelled angry as she would hold her ass and tired to get up. "Imma get you back for taht you slut!" Hoshi growled at yugito but wouldnt go at her yet instead she would wait for Yugito to attack first.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:28 pm

Yugito would just smirk as she watched as her opponent was forced to fall forward after she got kicked in the ass.To make it even better was that Hoshi would insult her and threaten her while holding her ass , making it look a bit silly to be honest.''You have bin saving for most of the match that you're going to make me pay.So do me a favor and shut up as we both know you can't back those words up''taunts the white haired teen as she would rush forward as she intends to go for an dropkick.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:00 pm

Hoshi growled at Yugito as the white haired teen taunt her more. "yeah well lets see about that slut!" Hoshi yelled and would rush at Yugito as the girl came rushing to. Once she saw Yugito jumping Hoshi would sided step the drop kick as it grazed her shoulder. "shit..." Hoshi yelled as she stumbled to her side a little. Once the cat loving kawaii fell Hoshi would grab her hair to pull her up and gave a knee to the stomach. "ill show you ill show everybody!" Hoshi yelled as she tried to grab onto Yugito legs while one arm held Yugitos head. She wasn't confident in this move so she had to be fast "RAHHH!" Hohis yelled pull yugito up try to fall back down backwards before her arms gave out and they both got hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next