Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 204 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 204 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Number One [Kerf]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Number One [Kerf] Empty Number One [Kerf]

Post by LunarWolf Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:47 am

It hadn't been too long since Cecilia had come home with the Friction Championship. She'd taken about two weeks to rest since her leg and her chest had been rather brutalized by her three matches against rather skilled and powerful opponents. One match against Death Bunny which has left her going into a match against Brittany at Avalanche in not the best condition and had cost her to match...well Brittany's cheating did...followed by a rematch the next week after in which she had faced of against Brittany in one hell of a final match between them and had allowed Cecilia the chance to get Brittany to beg and quit.

The Mighty Swede took a rest at home and was currently relaxing, having taken most of the day to watch Netflix and just relax. Spending the day binging whatever crime show she could find and some odd action movie. The Swede was feeling a fair bit lazy but since she had been told to take three weeks off to rest her leg up there wasn't much that she could do. It hadn't stopped her from working her arms though as she was currently sitting on the couch with a 10 kg dumbell in her right hand doing bicep curls whilst watching some Luke Cage.

She didn't know what else she was going to do today, she had a few more days of having to stay off her leg and not stressing it to avoid it actually ending up injured. She had to give it to Nikolette, Death Bunny and Brittany for truly working that leg over to no end, it had been giving her problems even since Summer Splash where Nikolette practically tore her knee off. Though it was finally starting to ease up for the most part...she didn't know if it was ever going to be as good as it once was, but it would mean she was a lesser fighter if she could rise above it.

Shortly though she heard a knock on the door, she'd rise up towards her feet and start to walk up towards the door and open it, dumbell still in hand. The Swede wore a black tank top, her hair in a pony tail and a pair of grey sweatpants, no shoes or even socks.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Number One [Kerf] Empty Re: Number One [Kerf]

Post by kerflubble Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:58 pm

Adrian tapped her foot outside the penthouse door. Her own souvenir from the last few shows was a lot less presentable than Cecilia's, a massive patch covering her nose to keep it from bleeding everywhere, but the former cosplayer managed to keep a smile on her face as the blonde champ answered the door. "Hiya bestest buddy!" Adrian said in a way that would be immediately suspicious to anyone, even towards her best friend "Can you come down to the basement gym please? There's something I need you to look at for me."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:31 am

Opening the door and seeing none other than her best friend Adrian wasn't much of a shock. She'd seen Adrian briefly after Avalanche of course and given her friend a bit old hug...but other than that since she had her eyes on getting revenge at Brittany. She kinda felt a bit like a shitty friend because of that...which might have led Cecilia to ignore the strange way that Adrian was acting. 

Putting down the weight and nodding her head. " Uh...so what's up ?" Cecilia let out as she would start to head out of her penthouse, looking to follow Adrian down towards the basement with her best friend.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:59 pm

Adrian skitted towards the elevator, Cecilia in tow as she quickly tried to send a super secret text message without the blonde champion noticing "Wellllll..." she began, trying to rack her brains for her pre-planned excuse to get Cecilia out of her room that was more than just 'this time I can totally beat you' " I think some of the equipment downstairs is busted. Rebecca was using it earlier and I know she's normally pretty good about handling weights responsibly even if she can lift pretty much all of them but she reckons the barbells feel kinda weird now and since this place is technically yours and you use the gym as much as anyone it's kind of important that you check it out." the brunette blurted out at a breakneck pace before pressing the basement button of the elavator, making sure that Cecilia was in with her.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:49 am

Cecilia walked along with Adrian as her friend was guiding her towards the elevator, she nodded her head as her friend spoke out and mentioned that there was apparently some equipment that was busted. They could have that, after all Cecilia would have to make good on catching up on all the training she had missed now that she had been laid out for a couple of days and unable to train properly.

" Oh ? Shit...alright, I guess I'll have to take a look. Worst case scenario we might have to replace a bunch of things." Cecilia let out as she would step into the elevator and it would take them down to the basement. The Swede would look over at her friend and place her hand on Adrian's head, ruffling it a little bit. " You okay Addy ? You've been acting kinda weird."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:25 pm

"Weird? Me? Well, kinda, but that's not the point!" Adrian yelped as she felt a buzz in her pocket. She really needed more time for this to work. While this would keep Cecilia out of the penthouse for a moment, she really needed more time and she didn't have appropriate sparring gear on so she couldn't just offer to roll around on the practice mat for a while, she actually had to think of a plan. "So uh... how's being the champ been?" the brunette gestured as the elevator finally reached the basement gym, pinging back upstairs as the two stepped out towards the practice ring.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:12 am

Cecilia blinked a few times as she listened onto Adrian's yelp, the Swede would shrug her shoulders and let out a low " I see..." before Adrian asked her how it was being the champ. The blond beauty would shrug her shoulders a bit and then shake her head. " It's pretty great, feels like it should have come sooner but I guess I can't complain." Cecilia spoke out as she would then see the elevator doors open. Moving out of the elevator and into the basement gym, Cecilia would start to make her way to the equipment.

" So....you holding up okay after losing the belt ?" Cecilia would ask, it was an awkward subject to bring up, sure. Yet, she figured her and Adrian were good enough friends that they could talk about these kind of things freely. Otherwise the Swede might have just misjudged what friends could and couldn't talk about....which wouldn't be the first time.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:47 pm

Adrian gave a big sigh, well at least they weren't in public, if she broke into an embarrassing rant about it, no-one but Cecilia would know about it "It... it kinda sucks... but it happened." she admitted, stretching her arms behind her head lazily "I mean, I never really wanted the Hardcore title in the first place. I was just messing with River, screwed her out of it and then kinda got volunteered for it but... losing always sucks." the former cosplayer confessed "I rolled my eyes at it when I saw it in my locker but now that it's not there... I dunno... can't get used to it yet."

Walking over to the weights, Adrian pointed out the problem that she'd distracted Cecillia with in the first place. A bent out of shape barbell. It hadn't been easy to do, not even Rebecca could twist the steel, but with the blonde out of action after her big win the two had all the time in the world to go at it with whatever tool they could get. Maybe they'd gone a bit further than it feeling a bit weird, but the point should get across nicely. So long as Cec didn't ask how it happened.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:46 am

Belinda would move her hand to the back of her head and scratch it a bit, she knew exactly how Adrian felt, well at least a bit. She had lost that belt once before well technically she had also lost a chance at getting that belt again in a match against Adrian. She nodded her head as she listened onto her friend and when she was done talking the Swede would place a hand against the back of Adrian's head and softly stroke it. " Well, no one can say you weren't a great Hardcore champion." The Swede pointed out as she was then guided towards the barbell that had been bent out of shape.

The mighty blond would look upon the sight rather quizzically as she'd then turn and look at Adrian. " So, how did this happen ?" Cecilia let out, she was a bit distracted by the earlier conversation and her recent though about how Adrian had offered her a title chance not to long ago. " Did you break this thing ? Did Becks ?....h-how exactly did it break ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:11 pm

"Well..." Adrian began looking at a clock on the wall briefly, she needed a lot more time for everything to get ready. How long did it take to get roof access? The lift had only just gone back up, that wouldn't be nearly enough. "I don't know. Maybe Rebecca tried putting on too much weight on it?" Adrian suggested trying to desperately think of something, not thinking this through nearly enough.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next