by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Kelly Conway's Number One Fan!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kelly Conway's Number One Fan! Empty Kelly Conway's Number One Fan!

Post by LtLukas Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:17 pm

Jessica sighed. She had bought a Kelly Conway t-shirt with Kelly's stupid face and stupid costume plastered all over it at the little gift shop in the arena. The Violent Violet felt like punching the gift shop girl when she smirked and said no, they didn't have any Jessica Wright memorabilia. A right hook would have cleared that stupid grin right off her face. But no. She was playing it cool for now. The plan was simple- find Kelly Conway, act like she was a fan, get close to her. And then get a title shot. Maybe by stealing the contract. Maybe because someone would take a closer look at her if she was seen around the contenders. Jessica was already one of the top contenders for the title shot in her own mind, but she needed someone to confirm it. And get her in the ring.

Jessica prowled the halls of the arena, looking for any signs of Kelly Conway. Her promo just ripped and she was really damn good at Avalanche. She was willing to admit that, at least. Jessica looked down. The shirt clashed horribly with her purple hair and her dark jeans. The red wrestling boots completed the clown look and Jessica wandered around the halls in a mishmash of colors. It was understandable that all the people she passed rolled their eyes or looked confused at the 5'10 mean looking girl walking through the halls.

The Violent Violet finally found the door she wanted. There amongst the hundreds of side rooms of the arena was a door that said Kelly Conway on the side. She closed her eyes again. Pretending to be a fan wasn't hard. But it was going to be embarrassing. She just hoped no one was taking picture of her right now.

Jessica rapped her knuckles against the door and waited.

Back to top Go down

Kelly Conway's Number One Fan! Empty Re: Kelly Conway's Number One Fan!

Post by Lobo Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:20 am

After that fun little interlude with Taylor, Kelly made her way down the hall with a smile on her face, noting that her exchange with Taylor was fun and spurred her on to continue messing with the new champion until her title contract could be reissued to her. That was the key to undermining Ms. Parker. Kelly wanted nothing more than to make Taylor tap, how sweet would it be if it were for the Friction Title on top of that!

For now she'd wait and have to play it careful. Taylor had many, many allies. Powerful ones. She needed to be smart and just not get her butt kicked.

Making her way to her dressing room, Kelly closed the door behind her, barely having any time to take off her boot before she heard a knock at the door. Kelly made her way to it and proceeded to open to find... A 5'10 purple haired woman with a Kelly Conway shirt standing in the door way.

The American blinked. "...It's 100 yen for an Autograph."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:37 am

Jessica wanted to punch her right then and there. Just a punch to the face to show her what is what. That Jessica Wright, the feared and impressive wrestler wasn't anyone bitch. That the Violent Violet wasn't the type to go around asking for autographs. And even then 100 yen? That wasn't even a penny. Jessica thought the whole point of that was to make people pay to bask in this bitch's presence.

But Jessica screwed her face into a contorted, pained smile. This was going to be rougher than she thought. "Oh no, I already bought your autograph online. See, I am your number one fan! I mean, I am a wrestler here at AFW too, but I am not anywhere near as good as you are!" Jessica took a deep breath. That was the only way she could think of not to roll her eyes. "But I have seen all of your matches. You are soooooo great! That Adrian girl is such a bitch, right?" That so sounded a little sarcastic, Jessica thought. Time to dial it back a little bit.

She pushed the door open and barged inside with or without Kelly's approval. It was true that she had seen all of Kelly's matches or all of the ones she could find. She was a good fighter and more importantly a good cheater. And Jessica appreciated that in a way. The Violent Violet scanned the room for the contract and came up empty. When she looked back and Kelly her big dopey smile was back on her face. "I am Jessica, by the way. It is so nice to meet you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:59 am

Kelly... Was bad with money. She really meant to say 1000 yen. As in like 8 dollars. If Baseball players could be stingy, so could she!

The blonde blinked though as the purple haired girl soon idtnetied herself as her number one... Fan? "What." She wasn't asking anything. She simply stated it. "But I could have told you that!" Kelly said with a wide grin, of course she wasn't as good as The Friction World Cup Winner!

"Dude she totally is!" Kelly said, swinging the door open, not catching the sarcasm.

"It's nice to meet you, Jessica! I'm glad someone hear appreciates true talent they see it... I get a lot of fans try to get autographs and stuff, but its mostly virgin nerds and crap. I have yet to see a fellow wrestler actually come up here to say something positive to me... Not that I care anyway." Kelly muttered before offering her hand to Jessica.

"Put 'er there!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:13 am

Jessica narrowed her eyes. That was the only way to not puke. Kelly could have told her that? That she was so much better than Jessica? The red mist would have descended had Jessica not told herself to be cool. She could do this. It was just an exercise in patience. It was a very Japanese thing to do and when in Rome...

The Violent Violet accepted the handshake and tried to squeeze the shit out of Kelly. While she was playing the role of sycophant, she was also still Jessica- and Jessica is strong and not afraid to show it. "Ah, those virgin nerds. Who likes those scrawny little Japanese men anyway? But really? I just don't believe that a good honest American girl like you wouldn't be absolutely swamped in adoration from your fellow wrestlers. Or at least respect. Like I do."

Jessica wrapped her other hand around Kelly. Just to make it seem like they were closer. "I am an good old fashioned American just like you. I am just a corn-fed country girl from Iowa myself. And we don't care what others think! Even back home everyone watched you light it up. The ones that had TVs, that is." Oh yea. Jessica was going to hurl. Or punch this girl. One of the two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:55 pm

Kelly took Jessica's hand and winched as the woman gave her hand an unexpectedly hard squeeze. "Quite the grip you got there." Kelly commented, pulling her hand away abruptly to flex her hand

"Yeah..." Kelly agreed while twirling her hair with her finger. Thinking of one Japanese boy in particular, only to snap out of it when Jessica called her a 'good honest American girl', making Kelly raise an eyebrow at her subtly, then giving the girl another odd look as she put her other hand around her.

"Uh huh." Kelly replied to his overly friendly number one fan from Iowa of all places. "Well you know Jessica, you certainty are right about how I don't care what others think but... I wouldn't exactly call myself a good and honest." Kelly said to the taller woman coyly.

"I appreciate the ass kissing. But you're trying a bit hard, dear. " And the blonde gave Jessica a smug little grin, unaware of Jessica's intentions, but noting that she was definitely going the extra mile to make Kelly feel good.

"Be yourself."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:15 pm

Be yourself.
Be yourself.
Jessica chuckled a bit at that. The real Jessica would have tried to put this blonde woman's head through the fucking door. Oh no, Kelly was going to get the real Jessica sooner or later. That was a sure thing.

The Violent Violet shrugged. "I didn't mean to try too hard. It's just that everything I do I go 100%. Even 110%. But I just saw that you are in the arena and wanted to come uh, hang out I guess." Jessica finished weakly.

"But I want to hear all about this Taylor bitch. She seems like a massive whore. And every time I see her stupid face I want to bash her head in. And I didn't even get to go to Avalanche..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:47 pm

"That's good! Doing everything 110% is how you got to do it!" Kelly exclaimed as she raised her fists. "Now..." She sounded more arrogant here. "I understand that being in the presence of your favorite wrestler CAN make you brown nose a little, really I don't mind it, but don't hide the truth either! You understand that I don't care what people think of me, that I cater to no fan, knowing that about me is why I like you already!" Kelly beamed positively, giving Jessica a few friendly pats on the back, allowing this Low-Carder fangirl to hang with her.

But then a familiar name was soon brought up to Kelly. "PARKER!" Kelly spat. "She's married to a Tension guy but I SOOOO bet she's shagged Akashi Tanikaze and Morrigan at least once in the locker room." Kelly said factually while pointing a finger to Jessica.

"Ya know I was about THIIIIIS close from bashing in her stupid face at Avalanche, right? I'm not only the Friction World Cup Winner, but also the winner of a Title Contract that allowed me to challenge the Friction champion any time I wanted... And I was on my way to cash in the contract before that Butt-Munch, Avery Shields got in the way!" Ranted Kelly, completely ignoring Jessica's obvious disappointment with not going to Avalanche and instead talking about her ordeal.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:44 pm

That was the trick. She finally opened up Kelly a little bit and got her to talk a little. The Violent Violet had even gotten an admission that the contender liked her. This was a very good start. "I don't cater to my fans either." As if she had throngs of people lining up to chant her name. "But I just saw you and I couldn't help it!" Jessica tugged at her shirt a little bit to try and get Kelly to notice it. That would butter her up a little more, she hoped.

"And ah yeah, Taylor is just awful. I heard she was fucking a ton in the locker room. And girls besides Akashi, too. I just want to bash her stupid little smile in and rip those pig tails right off her stupid blonde head." Jessica didn't hate Taylor that much, honestly. She coveted the belt for sure and would do anything she could to get her hands on it. But she had never even seen the girl except for on TV nor had she heard anything about her supposed promiscuousness. But that wasn't going to stop her.

"And Avery." Jessica punched her open hand. "What a bitch. God I just want to rip her head off." Jessica seethed. God she hated that girl. "But you will get your title shot. I know it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:24 am

"Heehee! Oh... Stop..." Kelly said as she felt that awesome feeling of praise coming from a fan, giving a dismissive wave as she eyeballed the shirt Jessica wore. Merch sales were always good!

Though Kelly perked her head at being told what Jessica heard. "Oh?" Kelly asked, she was just talking shit about Taylor, she didn't think it could actually be true! How Juicy!

"But yeah... I'll get my damn title shot, eventually. If it wasn't for the fact that Taylor had so many stupid friends, I'd be the champion! I swear... I don't even bother with allies, I take on the whole world all by myself. She needs a sumo, her mother in law, her hubby, a ninja, a rapist psychopath and a Tattoo Freakshow! Gawd!" Kelly complained to Jessica, finding some solace that someone hated the people she hated, too.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next