Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 236 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 233 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

British Kittens Hate Speedos

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

British Kittens Hate Speedos Empty British Kittens Hate Speedos

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:38 pm

Continued from here:

While everyone else was in the AFW cafeteria for Promo Day, the Friction Gym was empty, which was perfect for the event at hand. After hearing Gemma taunt him in the cafeteria, Ryo Kamiya, tensions resident speedo clad hentai fighter, had challenged her to a little private match in the gym, after taunting her and her friend, Teddy Hori.

Now, Teddy and Gemma were making their way into the gym, all of them already in ring gear, the catgirl rubbing Gemma's shoulders to loosen her up, while in the ring, the speedo clad Ryo smirked, leaning against the ropes and waiting for them to get closer.

"I know it's skimpy, but do you HAVE to wear that ring outfit Gemma? You should strip down to match what I'm wearing, you know, for fairness!"

The boy teased, making Teddy, perhaps taking her kitty gimmick too far, to hiss at him, as she rubbed Gemma's shoulders and tried to give her a little pep talk.

"Alright look, try not to freak out alright? That's what Holly did. You know he's going to grab you and grope you and...other stuff, so just try to put it out of your mind and fight him. Hell, maybe even use it against him...I don't really like saying it, but maybe if you flirt with him and try play his own game, jerk him off a bit, he'll let his guard down, and you can give him a right bashing with some of that awesome high flying of yours!"

As they neared the ring, Teddy started to move away...but came back, in front of Gemma, blushing bright red.

"Also uh...i know it was probably obvious...and I was gonna wait to do this...but since that jerk decided to give away that I like you...um...after you win this, would...would you like to...go out with me...you know...dating?"

She asked, looking absolutely adorable with how nervous she looked about the question, Ryo chuckling, but actually keeping quiet for once.

Back to top Go down

British Kittens Hate Speedos Empty Re: British Kittens Hate Speedos

Post by Lunchador Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:37 pm

Gemma was making her way to the ring shortly behind Ryo, though she made certain to keep her distance. The British punk wasn't in that big a hurry to lock up with the little creep, even if she knew there was way she could back down now. Gemma had been running her mouth, now it was time to back it up!

Gemma visibly shuddered, as Ryo mad his comments about her choice of attire. Sticking a tongue out, the Brit gave him a sour, pouty glare. The last thing she wanted to do, at this point, was to give Ryo the satisfaction of treating him like a serious threat. Unfortunately, try as she might be, Teddy's pep talk wasn't helping Gemma keep her cool, much.

Gemma could feel her skin crawl, as the thought of Ryo pawing and groping at her. The Brit knew it was an inevitability, getting into the ring with him, but that didn't make it any less skeevy. Plus, Teddy had to remind her of Holly. Gemma could still vividly recall the footage of that match, which had ended with her tag partner out cold, half-naked, getting a complete face full of Ryo's manhood. Gemma silently prayed another British Bombshell wouldn't share that fate.

Squaring her shoulders, Gemma let Teddy rub and massage them, hoping to loosen up just a bit. A slight moan rose up from the base of Gemma's throat, as she started to get into the massage. Her chest swelled against her top, as she took a deep breath to steady her nerves. Any second, she told herself, she'd be ready to slide into that ring and start this thing off swinging!

Despite it being almost certain that Ryo would end up doing something crude and shocking, however, the first surprise of the night actually came from Teddy! Gemma was floored when the adorable little cat girl actually asked her out- well, not shocked that it happened. If she was honest with herself, the signs had been there. It might have even been Teddy's plan, before all this stuff with Ryo fell in Gemma's lap. So, now the cat girl was taking her shot!

Gemma couldn't help but smile. The cat girl was as adorable as ever, especially in her awkwardness. With the eyes of the locker room on them, Gemma leaned in, and kissed the cat girl hard. "After I put this skuzzy little jock-moppet in his place, kitten," Gemma told her, you and I can go wherever you want! For whatever you want!" For now, though, Gemma had a fight on her hands. Still thinking of Teddy's toned and perky body, she nonetheless slid into the ring, hoping she was ready to get this one on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:19 am

No matter what else had or would happen that day, one thing was certain, Teddy Hori just experienced one of the best moments, and the best kiss, of her entire life, Gemma initiating a hot and hard kiss, Teddy's legs actually shaking after, and Gemma got to see the brightest smile Teddy had ever given, before she turned to enter the ring.

Ryo, already in the ring, was quick to move up close to Gemma, getting his arms up as he prepared for a lock up. "Wow, that was pretty sweet. You really do like her...Hey kitty! Don't worry, you can comfort your lover here after I make her cum a few times!"

and just like that, Teddy gave the single most catlike hiss of her entire life as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:00 am

Gemma couldn't help grinning like a little idiot, as she looked back at Teddy. She couldn't let herself dwell on it too much, especially as she got ready to wade into combat with so much to lose. There was a damn good turnout for this impromptu match with Ryo, and Gemma's mouth had written her a pretty damned bit check, here.

Of course, it wasn't hard to get back in the fighting mood as soon as Ryo opened his mouth. "Got a smart little comment for everything, don't you, you cheeky little monkey?" Gemma said, with a pout of her lip. "Like you're just trying to make beating your bum as satisfying as humanly possible!"

Gemma's face was flush, she could feel the back of her neck burning from the mix of emotions swirling around in her. As soon as Teddy's hiss pierced the tension of the ring, Gemma lunged forward. Arms up and forward, the British Bombshell locked up with Ryo, trying to catch him with an elbow-and-collar tie up to start things off!

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:21 am

Teddy's hiss seemed to act as a bell, as the two fighters locked up after that, pushing against each other.

"L-Looking a little red there Gemma...thinking about my bum? Was gonna face sit you with a crotch smother, but if you like my bum, I could smother you with that instead, though personally, I wouldn't mind being smothered by yours..."

He quipped, the gleam in his eyes clearly showing how much he was thinking about said bum, making Teddy bristle.

"Hey! You can't talk about Gemma's butt! That's my butt! I love that butt!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:38 pm

Gemma's face scrunched up, reddening further at Ryo's lewd comments. Gemma tried to push back her anger- Holly had freaked out and lost focus, and Ryo humiliated her for that mistake. Gemma couldn't let the same thing happen, tonight! Not to Ryo, not in front of so many people, and especially not in front of Teddy.

Looking Ryo in the eyes, however, it seemed like maybe she wasn't the only one in danger of getting distracted. Ryo's gleaming eyes betrayed his wandering mind, and he seemed to be angering Teddy just as much- if not moreso- than he was Gemma. Which could just be the opening she needed, against the cocky perv!

"Forget about my arse, guy," Gemma said through gritting teeth, "worry about getting knocked on yours!" With that, Gemma shifted her stance, and shot a knee directly toward Ryo's toned abs! If she could connect with that hard enough, it would be a simple enough thing for her to turn and shift her grip, turning their tie-up into an arm drag that would send Ryo's speedo-clad bum crashing down to the mat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:19 pm

The match began, and, while Ryo's mind was on...things involving Gemma wearing less clothing, Gemma was clearly focused on one thing: kicking his butt!

"OOOF!"

He gasped, taking a hard knee to his toned and fit body, bending him over and distracting him enough to get taken down to the mat with an arm drag. He was quick, however, to try and get back on his bare feet!

"Ok, lets try that again..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:26 am

"Ha!" Gemma laughed, as she managed to plant Ryo on his bottom, right in front of her! In all honesty, Gemma hadn't been entirely sure that would work. She'd just committed herself as much as she could, and hoped for the best. Fortunately, that best meant that she could plant Ryo's ass hard against the mat!

Grinning from ear to ear, Gemma threw a hand up into the air. Raising a single fist, Gemma drew her body out long and lean. She wanted to give everyone in attendance a complete picture of how very confident she was feeling, at the moment. One onlooker in particular, of course.

Looking down to the closest ringside area, Gemma went to lock eyes with Teddy Cat Hori. If she could meet the cat girl's gaze, Gemma would smirk, and give her number one fan a wink. Gemma planned on kicking Ryo's ass as thoroughly as possible, but she knew it would mean that much more if she had Teddy's full attention, for it.

Once she had that, Gemma would run the ropes. Rushing the ropes as Ryo was getting back up to his feet, the punky British Bombshell would come rushing back with incredibly momentum, ready to throw it right back at her opponent! As she got back toward Ryo, Gemma would throw herself up into the air, contracting her limbs. As she curled herself into a tight little mid-air ball, Gemma would wait for exactly the right moment to throw herself forward, exploding into a dropkick aimed square at Ryo's chest, looking to take him down with a hard, body-rocking dropkick right to his square, broad-shouldered chest!

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:51 pm

Teddy was paying attention alright, completely and utterly, looking up at Gemma with pure adoration in her eyes, letting out an adorable little giggle and blush as the British Bombshell winked at her.

Ryo meanwhile, sat back up, getting a great shot of Gemma, curled up in a ball, sailed through the air, his eyes widening, unable to get out of the way before she kicked him hard in the chest, flattening him on the mat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:40 am

As Gemma exploded out into the basement dropkick, she nearly let out a sigh of relief when she felt her boots actually connect with their target! The Brit's body came crashing down on Ryo, the kick flattening her onto the mat but doing precious little to kill her forward momentum. By the time she landed off the kick, Gemma was laying out across the top of Ryo's body, almost sitting in his lap.

Still, it was a solid kick, and one that Gemma wasn't about to let go to waste. Shaking her head a bit, Gemma got back to work: sliding up Ryo's body a bit, moving her bum across Ryo's abs until she got her legs up toward Ryo's head. Once she had that in position, Gemma would intertwine her ankles, clamping her thighs around Ryo's head for a rough head scissor. As she did so, Gemma flashed a quick thumbs-up over her shoulder, turning her head to Teddy for a quick, confident wink!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next