by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

[FWC] The British Honor

2 posters

Go down

[FWC] The British Honor Empty [FWC] The British Honor

Post by Cy_Man Wed May 07, 2014 4:08 pm

[FWC] The British Honor ESJIp9Z.jpg
Tatsuki was feeling a little bit bothered over some recent events as of late, mostly regarding the Friction World Cup Tournament that is being held. She herself had been in the AFW for practically a whole year now and yet when the United Kingdom went up against Croatia in Round 1, instead of selecting a skilled wrestler that has been around for a long time like Tatsuki, they chose a completely new wrestler that has only been around for 2 months. A woman named Gwendolyn who is also from the United Kingdom who looked and acted like she was from some royalty, and even though the athlete had to admit that Gwendolyn was very beautiful and classy, she lacked proper wrestling talent and was too overconfident in herself which was what cost her the match. In other words, this woman kinda got a bit underneath Tatsuki's skin because of how "improper" Gwen is in wrestling.

So with the upcoming Summer Splash 2014 event, Tatsuki decided to use this chance to issue a challenge to Gwendolyn personally over live TV and show her exactly why she lost in that tournament. As the ring was being prepared for the next match up for the day, little Tatsuki strolls down from the entrance to backstage and down the ramp towards the ring. She grabs a mic from the ref-girl who was outside the ring before climbing up and stepping under the ropes to get in then stands near the center of the ring as she then speaks into the mic. "Hello everyone, it is me, Tatsuki Le Feuvre once again!" She was met with a quick round of applause from the crowd since she had become a fan favorite, but she raised her hand up to get everyone's attention as the applause ceases.

"I'm here today to discuss something very important, well to me at least, that has been bothering me and that has to be about the Friction World Cup Tournament." Tatsuki took a quick pause to take a deep breath before continuing her speech. "As you all know, wrestlers from all the many countries and such in AFW were selected to take part in this tournament, but there is one wrestler in particular I want to talk about and that is Gwendolyn... DoPenant.... Buttercours or however you pronounce the name." Saying that woman's name while only hearing it once and mostly seeing it on screen is the definition of a tongue twister, and that kinda makes Tatsuki wonder if it is a British name or a French name, but it gave the crowd a little chuckle at the girl's failed attempt to say the name. "This woman is from the United Kingdom and she lost easily in Round 1 against everyone's favorite wrestling grease monkey, Nikolette Tessla who represented Croatia. Whom I respect greatly." Now this sparked a wonder of curiosity for everyone as to why Gwen who is a fresh new wrestler and is almost something of a nobody be a bother to the athlete. "Why does this woman bother me you wonder? Because I may not look it due to my Japanese heritage from my mother, but I am half British myself and I was born and raised in England which is of the United Kingdom."

Now it made sense for everyone what the deal is,Tatsuki wondered why she herself wasn't the representative of the UK while a new wrestler was. "Now, how can someone who has only been around for 2 months be able to take part in such an important tournament, whereas more skilled wrestlers like me and others have been around for much longer then that, more then 1 whole year in my case, are left out of it?" Tatsuki did have a point though, especially since Gwen's opponent was a lot more skilled then she was, considering all the experience that Nikolette has with all the time she spent in the AFW.

"Now as Summer Splash 2014 is on the way, I'm gonna use this time to challenge this woman and show her why exactly she lost by facing her in the ring and taking her overconfidence down a notch. How does that sound?" The crowd cheered on at the idea of this match as Tatsuki had finished what she had to say while she lowers the mic down and walks over to the edge of the ring to make it look like she is exiting but remains in the ring for a while. She hopes that Gwen was watching or is nearby during this so that she gets the message. **Now miss Gwendolyn, let's see whether or not if you'll show up to say something as well.**

Last edited by 11297 on Thu May 08, 2014 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

[FWC] The British Honor Empty Re: [FWC] The British Honor

Post by killcarrion Sun May 11, 2014 7:10 am

[FWC] The British Honor Sample-7a20df3cbfb2fcd1c727ecd3aad3fe63.jpg

The illustrious Imperial Rose herself would just then step through the sliding doors of the main building entrance to the AFW arena, surrounded by her usual troupe of highly paid trainers and personnel pushing back a reporter or two who were shouting questions to the heiress. Stopping to sign some important documents at the front desk, the spectacles of her everyday life hardly ever drew her attention anymore, but what did catch her light brown eyes was the wall-mounted television monitor behind the front desk broadcasting the petite Tatsuki mentioning something about the Friction World Cup Tournament. Her loss at the FWC against Nikolette was a particular sore subject due to how close she came to winning, but the bitter defeat was somewhat sweetened by the fact that the engineer had practically confessed her undying devotion to her during and after the match. But Gwen would snap her pen with her thumb when she heard Tatsuki butcher her name, staring at the screen with a stunned look and a twitching right eye…

“…..Lost…..EASILY?!” The heiress needed to hear nothing else as she bolted from the front desk down the hallways to the main ring entrance, her entourage pacing after her. Separate wall monitors lined along the way made sure Gwen still heard every word the diminutive Tatsuki said in the ring. Gwen stopped just short of the curtain entrance and waited for the blue-eyed gymnast to finish her challenge calming her nerves before The Imperial Rose would make her grand entrance…

The [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRIAw6LkqlE:18u3cxsz]monarchical[/url:18u3cxsz] theme already signaled a chorus of boos from the audience before the aristocrat would even step one foot from behind the curtains seconds later. Gwen would arrive with a malicious grin spread across her gorgeous face, delighting in the crowd’️s reaction to her mere presence with exaggerated left and right waves of her hand like she was the Queen Of England. Her elegant posture and coordinated steps made it seem as if the heiress glided down the ramp towards the ring as her posse followed closely behind her. They stayed outside the ring while Gwen grabbed the top rope and sprung herself over it easily. Not even acknowledging Tatsuki this entire time, she stepped towards the opposite ropes and gave an exaggerated curtsy to rile up the people even more. Feeding off the commoners jealousy of her perfection gave her no end of fulfillment. However, for now she had to address her reason for being here, an outside official handing Gwen her own microphone.

“Greetings, Ms. Le Feuvre. It’️s always a pleasure meeting a fellow Brit…However, it appears who are having trouble comprehending why I was chosen to represent our native homeland over yourself. Why, I see it as no less than my sworn duty to educate you on the matter. Not to worry, I’️ll dumb it down so even these unwashed plebians can understand,” With that Gwen would extend her other arm and wave it over the audience, the crowd reaching a fever pitch with their boos. “You’️ve had over a year to demonstrate your talent and impress the officials here at AFW, and yet they chose moi to represent our dear United Kingdom after having only a few months to grace this establishment with my radiance.”

“Oh dear, has the answer not yet seeped into that thick cranium of yours? It’️s obvious, isn’️t it?” Gwen placed her hand on her cheek and giggled playfully at the young athlete. “You’️re NOT as skilled as your clearly deluded brain would have you believe, your so-called talent in the ring is subpar at best, whereas MY abilities needed little to no time to awe and inspire the FWC officials. It’️s not overconfidence if it's based in truth. I'm assuming you're going to rescind your laughable challenge now? Trust me, it would be in your best interest~....” With that Gwen would step up so only a few feet separated the two…

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri May 16, 2014 2:55 am

The Super Athlete continued to wait in the ring while leaning against the ropes for a little bit for Gwendolyn to see if she does come to show up and make a response to Tatsuki's challenge for Summer Splash 2014, but so far no luck. Maybe she wasn't around to appear, or maybe Tatsuki crushed her ego a bit? It certainly was a while, and so far it didn't seem like the "Princess" would show up. The little athlete was about to bend down to climb under the ropes until she heard music play on the loud speakers and the crowd immediately erupts in a wave of boos, this certainly made Tatsuki stop herself from climbing out and looked at the arena entrance and low behold, Gwen was there making her way down to the ring. "Wow, she actually did decide to show up today."

She just watched as Gwen walked down the ramp with her posse behind her, she certainly was going at an elegant pace which definitely impresses Tatsuki to an extent but her cockiness of her thought process of thinking she was something of royalty was something that really bugged Tatsuki quite a bit as that is overconfidence at it's absolute worst in someone's head. But she continued to watch the aristocrat as she got into the ring and noticed that the woman was ignoring Tatsuki right now, not that it bothered her, and sees how she continues to rile up the crowd even more. But once Gwen has brought her attention to her, Tatsuki would do a polite bow as if it was part of a show and gave her fellow Brit a quick applause without saying anything and let's the woman do her talking when she got her own microphone and gave her her complete attention.

Tatsuki just listens on with Gwen's little rant on herself while she looks at her with an unchanged poker face and keeps eye contact, which tells the whole story alone. She wasn't even feeling at all irritated or such while the "Princess" insults her and her own talent as a wrestler. It was all just empty words from someone with an ego the size of the sun, it really was laughable but sad at the same time just to listen how full of herself she was. But then she came to the conclusion that it was the truth and not overconfidence and then guessed that the athlete would pull back her challenge to Gwen, while saying it was in Tatsuki's "best interest" for her to do so. But dear Tatsuki knew much better then that. "Nope, I'm not. I am still challenging you and will face you at Summer Splash to teach you a lesson." She said into the mic at last after Gwen was done talking and it makes the crowd cheer for the girl, seeing her not back down from a challenge like this.

Then the athlete decided to do her own rant towards Gwen but not as a way to insult her and more of an explanation of things. "Also, clearly you don't understand how the system around here works do you, Gwendolyn-san?" The athlete asked with a curious smile before continuing her rant, and hopes in someways that dear Gwen here was ready for this as it MIGHT not make her happy at all. "The admins of AFW have a sick habit of pitting fresh newbies like you against much more experienced wrestlers just to see them lose easily and sometimes brutally against a Heel. They chose you because they wanted you to be stepped on like a gnat for their entertainment and amusement. The Seller sisters and Lukretia don't recognize your talent at all, they just wanted to see you beneath their feet. Not saying all of that to be rude, just telling you the truth of how it is. It's sad yes, but it's true." Tatsuki said as to finish her long story time moment, she seriously wasn't meaning to be rude at all but still....

"Oh, and if you can be so "kind" as to tell me how exactly to pronounce your name? I cannot say it properly due to seeing it only on text." Tatsuki said as her final question/statement to which wanted to see how Gwendolyn would react to it on top of everything else she had said to the lovely bad aristocrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat May 17, 2014 8:54 am

Gwendolyn kept one hand pressed against her cheek while supporting that arm at the elbow with her other hand, listening to the diminutive gymnast prattle on about her own theory as to why Gwendolyn was chosen to face the admittedly more experienced Nikolette. Though her sly grin and confident demeanor never faltered, inwardly she wondered if what Tatsuki said had some manner of truth to it. *Did the AFW executives really expect me to have no chance against the engineer?.....No…..No, that’️s preposterous. Nikolette had only gotten lucky to make that match that close. Nothing more.*

“Well Ms. Le Feuvre, if they were indeed so short sighted as to not recognize my innate skills then I’️m sure they were disappointed, as that match was hardly the thrashing they were hoping for. Howev-“ Gwen would have to pause briefly as the crowd started chanting “Tatsuki, Tatsuki” repeatedly loud enough for the heiress to stop what she was saying and give an annoyed glare at the audience until the noise died down. “However, if they wish to witness someone get crushed like a gnat, I would be more than willing to accommodate by doing just that to YOU at SummerSplash.” The Imperial Rose would emphasize that last part with a much more malicious tone and a step in Tatsuki’️s direction, unofficially accepting the gymnast’️s ill-advised challenge and the fans already getting riled up at the potential rivalry between the two.

“Not to worry, Le Feuvre. Once our match is concluded, I doubt you’️ll have trouble remembering my name….or how to pronounce it. But I simply must know, what in the world makes you think you have what it takes to challenge me in the ring, Little Tatsuki?”
With that Gwen would put on a cheerful grin and pinch her upcoming opponent on the cheek playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sun May 18, 2014 10:42 pm

Tatsuki kept quiet the whole time after she was done talking with all she had to say towards Gwen, now all that she needed to do was just listen to what she had to say and see what was worth replying to out of her ego talk. She merely just shrugs her shoulders at the part regarding the executives not getting what she wanted from the match, her attention was taken away by the audience as they began to cheer for her in a chant saying her name repeatedly. She grins widely and looks around to give everyone a view of her dopey happy face and brings her hand up to make a V sign which she also shows to everyone. "Ehehehe~"

As the chanting soon died down she returned her attention towards dear Gwen who states that she accepts the challenge by saying that Tatsuki will be the squashed gnat with an emphasized tone in her voice and the athlete wasn't phased at all once the Princess woman began to walk right up to her and then said more stuff regarding her name and then asked a question. Of how Tatsuki would think she can challenge the aristocrat, which is something she can answer to. "Because I have more experience then you as I have been training as an athlete since birth and I was able to hold my own against a woman who is like a sister to me that was 6'5 in the ring and gave her a tough time." The athlete answered to the question and which was also a shout out to her close friend GreatForce.

"Besides our clearly opposite personalities Ms. Gwen-san, we have a lot in common really, this might just make a good rivalry before you know it." Tatsuki said with a competitive smirk across her face and a determined look in her eyes that show the eagerness and excitement to take on her upcoming opponent as well a slight sign of respect for her as she looks up at the woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu May 22, 2014 8:54 am

Tatsuki’️s unending cheerfulness and optimism would come as a stark contrast to the cold indifference and smug superiority emanating from the regal heiress, her arms folded underneath her perfect breasts as she begrudgingly listened to petite gymnast actually list off reasons as to why her delirious mind thought she had a chance against the Imperial Rose. The question was meant to be rhetorical but the hapless Tatsuki actually answered her with an honest face, Gwens eyebrow twitching in annoyance from Tatsukis well intentioned list of reasons. Although she found her last story about facing off against a 6’️5 giant was an obvious lie, the heiress would take an offense at Tatsukis declaration of being the better athlete.

“Hmph....A ‘good rivalry’️ is a stretch, Little Le Feuvre. That would mean both parties are of equal talent and potential which is clearly not the case.” Gwen teasingly flicked her golden curls with a wave of her hand while she puffed out her chest as the crowd couldn’️t help but voice their disapproval of the snooty heiress. “Yours truly has been trained by naught but the most experienced athletes money could buy since I was old enough to climb onto a balance beam. My body has been honed to the peak of athleticism and grace, whereas your petite little frame leaves much to be desired.”

“But know this Le Feuvre, don’️t mistake facing off with myself with another light-hearted match between friends or against some….delicate kawaii. I have trained and only gotten stronger since that FWC match, and I intend to win my first Pay-Per-View appearance though any means necessary. Now, what say you to that, Little One?,” Gwen would bend over slightly with a cocky grin to meet the gymnast eye to eye as she awaited her response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Mon May 26, 2014 5:55 am

Once again, little Tatsuki remained silent, she had nothing to say unless it was really necessary considering who she was talking to. These 2 athletic wrestlers were completely the opposite of each other in every way possible no manner how you look at it. Just looking at Gwendolyn's eyes was seriously all she needed and not hear whatever words that came from her mouth, as she can tell that she didn't believe what she said about taking on GreatForce who was 6'5 and holding her own. It's not like she needed to believe her anyway, it doesn't matter at all of what the royal aristocrat thought really when all she ever thinks about is herself. This all made Tatsuki drop her competitive grin and just lowered it to a serious expression and kept her eyes on her adversary's face and continued to listen to Gwen talking about her superiority over the little athlete and saying that they aren't equal nor would it even be a rivalry between the two, which was still all empty words with no substance as she honestly doesn't have any say in the matter as it's the public opinion that usual makes the final decision in the end.

It all ended when the curly haired girl went on saying on how Tatsuki shouldn't mistake this as a "light-hearted match", which isn't her style at all. When Gwen lowered herself so that she and Tatsuki were of equal eye level, asking for her answer with a cocky grin, the black haired girl would remain unfazed by her and answer honestly yet again on the matter."I don't ever take my matches lightly, ever. I always take them seriously and fight fairly while showing respect towards my opponents, no matter what happened and I will be doing the same when I fight you. Say what you want, but everyone around would agree that you and I would make a perfect rivalry." She said which made the crowd give more positive reactions over Tatsuki's honest words and the value of her true sportsmanship in competition agreeing with her last statement as well.

Now it was Tatsuki's turn to talk, she turns around and walks a few steps away from her fellow British Woman before turning back around to face with with the same serious and determined expression as if she was staring death in the eye and didn't care nor was scared of it. "Have you ever heard the saying "don't judge a book by it's cover" Gwen-san? Because you are doing the opposite of that, you're judging me when you haven't even seen me in action myself. More proof of you being completely overconfident and full of yourself, and that will be your very downfall one of these days. Regardless if it is by me or by someone else." She said in a way to critique the aristocratic gymnast on her process of thinking of others, this time it was meant to get under Gwen's skin but also point out of how stuck up she was and how her views on others were inaccurate and wrong, and it really is not good to instantly judge others without even knowing them at all.

"I received special training that runs in my family which is far superior to every other athletic training method out there, and as I said, I've been training and working out with this method since birth so my body, despite being small, is perfectly honed at the true peak of athleticism, and yet I still aim to push myself beyond my limits to improve my skills as both an athlete and a wrestler, and I will show you this when we face off and show you just how wrong you are Gwendolyn." Tatsuki wrapped up while she walking again away from Gwen with her back towards her while taking until she reached the ropes and turned back around to lean against them while facing her future opponent, her expression still unwavering as she waits for her own response while also making it a point that this little challenging confrontation is nearing it's end.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu May 29, 2014 7:10 pm

Gwendolyn may have been the only person in the entire arena holding in gagging expressions at her diminutive challenger’️s display of morality and honorableness, standing upright again after the blue-eyed gymnasts pure hearted declaration. Trying to pierce Tatsuki’️s wall of optimism was proving an exercise in futility, Gwen giving off an annoyed vibe at Tatsuki’️s insistence their rivalry had the potential to truly be something memorable. The audience certainly seemed to agree, the heiress glancing left and right with a few curious looks at the crowd as the prospect of their match was garnering more hype as they displayed the same excitement for it as Tatsuki herself. The little one’️s spirit of competition was starting to rub off on the heiress, now eager to see for herself these so called skills that Tatsuki was hiding behind her little cherub demeanor. Though the cyan gymnasts continued jabs at Gwen’️s supreme confidence and pompous nature would finally have her lose a bit of her cool, stomping up to her in a less than regal manner.

“I don’️t NEED to see anymore of you to know that this match will be nothing but academic, and I see no amount of reasoning will penetrate that thick cranium of yours!!” Gwen proclaimed, flustered at the gymnasts unending bravery against impossible odds, but taking a breath and calming her nerves before continuing. “Hmph…..Very well then, we’️ll have our match, and if you can convince me in the ring that you ARE as talented as you suggest with this vaunted special training, you’️ll have your rivalry...Though you would do well to remember another saying…’️Be careful what you wish for’️...”

With that Gwen would raise her nose to the pint-sized gymnast and flick her hair in a dismissing fashion as she stepped to the ropes having said all she intended to Tatsuki. Grabbing the top ropes before leaping over them in a graceful manner upon the apron, then bending her knees slightly to kick off and perform an elegant front flip before landing perfectly with her hands raised in the air as if waiting for the judges score. Gwen looked back over her shoulder at her gymnastic opponent with an arrogant smirk at her future Summer Splash opponent...

Last edited by 11497 on Thu May 29, 2014 9:59 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sat May 31, 2014 6:51 pm

Tatsuki can tell from the look in Gwen's eyes that she has been holding herself back from showing her true expressions and feelings, as her current ones were merely a front to make herself look good in an effort to try and crush the little athlete's will which all failed miserably. She relaxed a bit while leaning against the ropes since it was almost time for the black haired athlete to leave soon and call it a day as she was starting to get a tiny bits tired from just the hype of her future PPV match for Summer Splash with the blonde curly headed Princess alone.

But then Tatsuki noticed the gymnast stomp towards her in a non-elegant manner and then yelled at the petite athlete, she was initially somewhat surprised when the Princess lost her "calm" guise and came over to shout at Tatsuki, but she wasn't fazed by it and merely raised her eyebrow and then grinned slightly with her eyebrow still raised. "Oh? Seems I hit a nerve eh?" Tatsuki asked but of course didn't expect an answer from Gwen, nor did she need one really as it was obvious. After the gymnast finished up with calming down and officially accepting the challenge then quoting another good saying, the athlete brings up the mic which she still has in her hand and speaks into it while turning her head to face a direction to look at the crowd. "Reasoning, get it?" She said which made the crowd chuckle a bit, seeing what Tatsuki means by it as a joke towards her future opponent's way of thinking.

She then watched as Gwen started to leave the ring and then did a simple front flip from the apron of the ringside in an elegant manner. Nothing special really, but it was nice to see and Tatsuki gives her adversary a quick applause. "Not bad." But now it was Tatsuki's turn, she puts the mic down before pushing herself against the ropes to launch herself forward to run to the other side of the ring. Passing the ring's center, the black haired girl would jump up to land on her hands to launch herself up again so her feet land on the top ropes and roll to the right side to cartwheel over the ropes quickly while maintaining perfect balance on them to stop at the top of the turnbuckle. Now for the finale, Tatsuki squats and bends herself all the way down to build up momentum for a jump before pushing her legs up hard, launching herself up high from the turnbuckle to spin around rapidly in mid-air in a Sky Twister Press manner before landing back onto her hands next to her fellow British athlete, Tatsuki holds this position for a while before tilting her body forward so her lower body falls down to land on the ground making her body bridge into a sideways C shape with her upper body facing the ceiling and then use the momentum to push her upper body back up without the need of her hands to stand back up perfectly and raises her arms horizontally to the sides, finishing her performance. "Tada!~"

The crowd was very impressed with the blue eyed athlete's show and gave a loud round of applause to her, in which Tatsuki then gave bow for them and turned herself around to give bows to all 4 corners of the arena for everyone. Now then, Tatsuki turns to face Gwendolyn who should probably be dumbstruck right now to see her skills which completely blew the Princess' out the window and stares at her with her same competitive grin. "They don't call me the "Super Athlete" for nothing." Tatsuki says regarding to her wrestling alias to her new rival Gwendolyn, the "Imperial Rose" before walking off towards the ramp and then bring her hand up to give a wave to her without facing her. "See you at Summer Splash Gwendolyn-san." She says as her final statement towards Heiress, needing nothing more to say tonight as she proceeds up the ramp and waves at the crowd now with a happy and dopey expression while they continue to cheer for the girl and bid her farewell until next time.

This will be an interesting turn of events when Summer Splash comes about.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:16 am

Although Tatsuki had long since then already cheerfully skipped back up the ramp with a bubbly adorable expression at the audience’️s raucous approval of her Olympic caliber performance, Gwen’️s blank faced stare never left her future opponent’️s landing spot on the mat in front of her. A few twitching veins would pop up on the Imperial One’️s forehead as her stunned expression slowly eroded to a rather diabolical visage with her eyes closed and accompanied by a devilish grin. The heiress’️ insurmountable ego may have taken a slight, teeny-tiney, miniscule crack at having her performance blown out the water, but her confidence in her abilities placed her back on her pedestal.

*……I intentionally show restraint in my performance and this…’️Super Athlete’️… decides to take advantage of my sportsmanship to fool these Neanderthals as to whose the more skilled competitor?!* With an exaggerated stomp of her designer white boots and a twirl of her skirt, The Imperial Rose seemingly glided back up the ramp with her entourage in tow already making travel plans in her mind to her next destination, Summer Splash. First on the agenda, procuring footage of Tatsuki’️s previous matches for analysis. Gwen intended to study up on her opponent beforehand, not intending to make the same mistake she had with Nikolette. “Hmph….6’️5 opponent indeed…..absolutely ludicrous”, Gwen grumbled, still not believing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down