Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Beach side Smoother match: Aine and Grace vs Abigail and Haruka

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Beach side Smoother match: Aine and Grace vs Abigail and Haruka - Page 4 Empty Re: Beach side Smoother match: Aine and Grace vs Abigail and Haruka

Post by Silentcoins Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:23 am

"Thanks." Aine said in responsed, she noticed the reaction to Haruka's belly and knew that unlike her sister's attack, she felt that blow. Not long after, Haruka fired a knee of her own into Aine's belly. Aine's eyes widen slightly just like Haruka, showing Haruka full well that physically she was just as strong as she was and could take as much punishment as she can.

Immediately she fired a kick at Haruka's stomach, hoping to double her over. If that didn't work, she would keep kicking her in the stomach until she got a reaction of sorts.

Silentcoins

Back to top Go down

Beach side Smoother match: Aine and Grace vs Abigail and Haruka - Page 4 Empty Re: Beach side Smoother match: Aine and Grace vs Abigail and Haruka

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:22 pm

Haruka smirked when she saw Aine had quite a fighting spirit in her. That meant she would be an even more interesting test-subject than her sister. But she didn't have the leisure just yet as Aine would start launching knees after knees to her gut. With grit teeth, Haruka would take each powerful knee, doing her best to hold her ground. But after the fourth or fifth knee, Haruka would finally fumble and start to edge back a little. She took enough of Aine's knee to roughly gauge where Aine's strength was at and after Aine would fire another knee, Haruka would grab it this time, not letting go before looking down at her slightly shorter opponent.

"You're a very strong one, cutie. I'm so happy you'll be a challenge. How about I offer something back to you? It's only fair after giving me all your attacks," Haruka said in a sweet, motherly tone before driving her elbow down on Aine's leg. She would then flip Aine up and off her feet to drop her on her back and stomp her foot onto Aine's belly!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentcoins Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:46 pm

Aine who was in the midst of her attack forgot about defense. Unlike with Grace, it seems that Haruka wasn't able to just shake off her attacks and was struggling to maintain her strong appearance.
However after a few shots, Haruka would fight back, grabbing her knee before driving her elbow down onto it. Aine gritted her teeth as she forced down the pain only to have Haruka flip her onto the ground and stomped on her belly.
Aine grunted but she fought back and grabbed Haruka by her ankle and with a show of force twisted it. A normal person's ankle would easily be sprained by such a move. She was sure that as tough as Haruka was, a damaged ankle would hinder her ability to fight properly.

Silentcoins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:54 pm

Haruka had to certainly admit that Aine was a far tougher opponent than her sister was. As Haruka continued to stomp on Aine, the older sister had impressively powered through the pain and actually grabbed her ankle! Haruka would feel an intense pain when Aine twisted it, almost to the point that it would sprain! For just a split second, Haruka's face faltered and smiled wavered a bit before staying firm on her face. With grit teeth, Haruka grunted as she would try to rip her foot out of Aine's grasp and hop back to gain some distance.

"You certainly are a tough little cutie aren't you," Haruka complimented as she tried shaking the pain away from her leg. Abigail would watch intensely, carefully analyzing Aine's movement and body language, making sure to memorize openings in Aine's attacks but she would also call out to Haruka.

"Are you feeling alright?" Abigail asked, "I can tag in." Haruka would simply glance and smile.

"Don't worry sweetie, just focus on doing what you do best!" Haruka reassured before returning her attention back to Aine. While Aine was still on the ground, Haruka would attempt to jump in the air and land a big splash on top of Aine!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4