Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sonic Cat vs GASTER

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sonic Cat vs GASTER - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic Cat vs GASTER

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:04 am

"It definitely looks cool, but goddamnit, this heel kick can crack my skull if she hits it again!", Clara thought under the mask.

Getting back to the match, Sonic, after taking a while to continue her attack, run at lying GASTER only to do a backwards flip in the air to land on the Shadow Lord with a running Shooting Star Press, and would follow up with the pin immidiately afterwards:

"ONE!"

"TWO"

"THR----NO!"

The shadow lord was still in the fight, despite her head and torso hurting from 2 very cool looking and powerful attacks.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:24 am

Sonic's high risk high-flying moves were beggining to catch up to her. In her haste to take down this villain she had already broken out four of her Andromedian-Wrestling Style attacks which were beginning to sap her energy. Even with her power crown restored she was feeling a little winded.

Gaster however suddenly kicked out at three, Sonic would attempt to roll away to gain distance once more but only make it a few feet, she needed a moment to breathe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:39 am

GASTER tried to stand up on her feet as Sonic moved away, but was still touching the spot where Sonic's heel kick landed:

"Definitely getting a bump in the morning...ow...", Clara thought to herself as she touched the spot again.

Getting back her attention to Sonic, and the heroine looked a bit tired. She did 2 flips in a spun of a few seconds, so she had right to be. Still, might as well taunt her about it:

"What's wrong, hero? Getting tired? It seems like you cannot handle those powers of cosmos properly yet!", GASTER would boast!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:12 am

GASTER's taunt was getting to Sonic, she barred her teeth and resisted the temptation to fall into her opponent's bait. Sonic would wordlessly rise to her feet and cautiously approach her opponent while still in her defensive grappling stance!

"Gyuuuuuu..."

Sonic would take a quick step forward and would attempt to lock up once more with GASTER, if she managed to fully grapple her opponent Sonic would attempt to lock her opponent into a front facelock and swiftly lift them into a vertical suplex!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:19 am

Locking up with Sonic, GASTER would find herself caught into a front facelock before being hauled up into the air by the heroine.

However, she would resist Sonic, not allowing to be dropped on her back. The Shadow Overlord would try and drop backwards, driving her opponent's head down with a DDT!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:57 pm

Sonic was firmly in her opponent's grasp and soon found herself rapidly driven face-first into the mat by GASTER's quick DDT!

Sonic grasped her face and moaned in pain for a few moments, taking the time to get a quick breather.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:54 am

With the quick counter for the suplex executed perfectly, and with Sonic on her back, GASTER weighed her options of what she could do with the heroine. Submission could wear Sonic down, picking her up for another move would continue her offense to lead into her finisher...

...and then she glanced at the top rope:

"Well, if I am giving a show, might as well", Clara thought, as she climbed the nearest turnbuckle.

Once on top:

"And now! Cat of the Blue Hedgehog! With me leaping from the top rope, get ready to experience the infinite weight of the Shadow Dimension jumping on your weak body! MWAHAHAHAHA!"

With that, she would jump from the top rope, trying to aim a Frog Splash on to the heroine.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:47 pm

Sonic was beginning to catch her breath once more. as much as the DDT hurt she was happy to have a moment to rest, suddenly though she heard GASTER's villainous voice booming from the top rope! Sonic reacted fast barely rolling out of the way in time to avoid her opponent's villainous attack!

"The... Shadow Dimension... will never crush one... filled with... THE HOPE OF THE COSMOS!" Sonic shouted with her usual delusional spunk. Sonic would then rise to her feet ready for more!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:32 am

DDT was not quite enough to keep Sonic down for long, as she rolled out of the way of the Splash, with GASTER slamming torso-first into the canvas, groaning in pain.

She barely heard what Sonic was saying as she tried to get up before the heroine, but seemed unlikely to do so.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:30 am

Sonic could feel the will of the cosmos fill her entire body!! The heroine rose to her feet and resonated with the stars of Andromeda.

"GASTER! Prepare yourself to face the purification of the cosmos! Justice will rain down into your heart and cleanse you!" Sonic braced herself and launched herself into a full sprint towards her rising opponent!

"Soniiiiic Kiiiiiiiick!" Sonic screamed as she aimed her dropkick directly at GASTER's Head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next