by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sonic Cat vs GASTER

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sonic Cat vs GASTER - Page 4 Empty Re: Sonic Cat vs GASTER

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:22 pm

"Uuuhhhh", GASTER groaned as she tried to stand up. This was not going in her favour so far. Granted, winning wasn't the most important here, but she would've liked to appear as a competant villain to Sonic Cat's heroine.

This would not change as Sonic took the initiative and nailed a dropkick into Shadow Overlord's head. She dropped on her back from the hit, seemingly unmoving.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:05 am

Sonic dashed over to her adversary and quickly covered her opponent with one arm hooking the leg and the other pointing skyward! The refgirl quickly slid into place and began counting.

"One!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:37 pm

Still dizzy from the heroine's dropkick, GASTER didn't hear the one count.

Thankfully, she came to shortly after the ref brought her hand down for a 2 count. Right before it lowered down to give Sonic the win, Shadow Overlord's shoulder would instinctively shoot upwards to break the count.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:48 am

"Ukyaaa!" Sonic shouted in suprise as GASTER kicked out again!

"It seems the Shadow Dimension is seriously trying to kill me if they sent somebody as powerful as you!" Sonic said narrowing her eyes. Hopping in place a bit Sonic would then dash towards GASTER in an attempt to lock up with her once more! If the heroine comes out on top she will attempt her Super Sonic Bomb! While.driving Gaster's back into the mat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:11 am

"Not trying to kill her, but I am almost certain she is trying to destroy me...", Clara thought to herself.

As GASTER got up, Sonic would dash to lock up with the Shadow Lord. Still slightly dizzy from all the hits to her skull, GASTER couldn't do anything as she was suddenly sitted on Sonic's shoulders, as she was posed to drive her back into the mat... very, very painfully.

"No, NO, NO!!!", she would be done for if the heroine hit it. In panic, GASTER attempted to shift her weight backwards to trip Sonic up, and would attempt to drive her head into the mat with her thighs in a hurricanrana

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:00 pm

Moments before driving GASTER's back into the mat Sonic was shouting her attack. "SUPER SONIC DRIIIIIV-ukyuu?" Sonic was however taken aback as the Dark Messenger locked herself firmly on Sonic's shoulders and drove the heroine to the mat instead with a huracanrana.

"Ugyuuuuuu~" Sonic moaned in pain as she writhed on the mat. "I... thought I had you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:24 pm

Managing to get up to her feet, the Shadow Lord would put her face (or mask in her case) close to Sonic's face over her. "Oh? Well, it clearly looks like the power of Cosmos is not enough to beat me!", she would raise her head and pose in a mad scientist sort of way: "MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Words be words, but if I were to win this match, I should start doing damage to Sonic... maybe work a limb over?...Nah. I am not that big of a jerk, nor is she. Maybe try and wear her down with a sleeper? Hmm... OH! I could try using a shoulder claw, and play it as if I am draining her powers!"

With her decision set, she got Sonic into a seated position, and clamped her hand around Sonic's right shoulder, and pressed her fingers into it (ensuring that her nails are nowhere near her skin), hoping to cause some damage from that:

"MWAHAHAHAHA! And now, you powers of Andromeda are useless before my Shadow Claw! HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:25 pm

Sonic let out a spinechilling shriek of pain! A shriek that was innapropriate to the amount of pain she was avtually receiving! But her powers were being drained! Sonic gritted her teeth as tears began to form in her eyes!

"I'll... never let the powers of the cosmos... fall into the hands of... an envoy of darkness!!" Sonic said between pained shrieks and cries! Sonic in a moment of vigor would attempt to grab GASTER by the arm and attempt to whip her down to the mat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:41 am

"Oh? Well, it seems like you'll fail in-----AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH", GASTER screamed as Sonic managed to arm drag the shadow lord from a seated position, the girl impacting the canvas painfully with her back as a result

"OK, now I know why no one uses this stupid move anymore...owwww."

SHe would try and get to her feet as fast as possible to see whether her opponent recovered from the claw, and to think of a plan to follow up her submission move.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:48 pm

As Sonic deftly whipped her opponent down to the canvas, the super sonic heroine took a few steps back before assuming another heroic pose! Sonic took a deep breath and prepared for another heroic spiel.

"As long as the stars cast their light down upon me, I will never lose hope in the powers of justice and love!" Sonic roared with heroic energy!

She thought to herself momentarily "I still haven't used the energy drain... but do I really want to use that on somebody like GASTER... their darkness might overtake me completely..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next