Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 7:18 pm

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 4:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 2:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 5:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Wait, what gender are they? Valérian Charbonneau vs Maija Kaniikki

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Wait, what gender are they? Valérian Charbonneau vs Maija Kaniikki - Page 4 Empty Re: Wait, what gender are they? Valérian Charbonneau vs Maija Kaniikki

Post by JimmyRussler Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:28 am

"Thanks, Mai—" he was cut off by another kiss. He figured that meant it was okay to start going a little faster. He began thrusting just a tad faster, afraid that if he went too fast he'd cum, and lose. So he was hesitant, although it felt so fucking good... Maybe he should focus a little more on kissing. Maija's mouth felt so... refreshing, almost cool in a way. He used his tongue to explore around it, and have a little wrestling match with her tongue.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Wait, what gender are they? Valérian Charbonneau vs Maija Kaniikki - Page 4 Empty Re: Wait, what gender are they? Valérian Charbonneau vs Maija Kaniikki

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:48 am

Unfortunately for the effeminate boy, tongue wrestling was something Maija was slightly more proficient in. As much as she liked to be submissive, she knew all the tricks and moves to keep an advantage going, and wasn't afraid to use them.

Unfortunately for her, though, the throbbing member inside her was doing a number on her, and she could already feel a climax on its way. She just had to hold on for a tiny… bit… longer…

"MMMMMHHHHH!" she moaned deep into his lips, as her own juices sprayed out and coated his shaft. Surely, it was over for her, except…

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:52 am

Ooh, fuck. Here it comes. He felt her juices coat his member and spray out onto his shaven crotch, and that was what did it. It was almost like a chain reaction, their orgasms, as he nearly screamed into her mouth. "MMMNNNPHGNNN!" he yelled, before he released his load.

It coated her insides, covering her walls with white, hot, sticky stuff. Personally, Val thought his cum was kind of... gross, but he got why people liked it. Finally, he broke the kiss off. Panting, he rested his forehead against Maija's. "That was so... good..." he said, closing his eyes and smiling. "I-I am glad I lost my virginity to you." he said, opening them and staring into Maija's. She was really pretty...
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:22 am

The simultaneous orgasm left a mix of reactions in the crowd. Some cheered, some groaned, most were silent in their confusion. They weren't entirely sure what they just saw, only that they would have to return home and deal with it. Some, many of them, discovered something about themselves that day. For a few of those it was a revelation they dread facing. The only thing nearly the entire audience could agree on was, whatever just happened, it was incredibly sexually confusing.

Through all the panting, sweating and sighing, Maija couldn't help but smile, staring back into his eyes. Valérian, he was so… sweet and adorable. She didn't want to give him up. The ref came by with a more confused look than anyone, unsure who to declare the winner, on top of sharing the general confusion.

Maija simply shook her head in response. "I… I think we're done. We'll call it a draw." Perhaps an anticlimactic finish to this double debut, but she felt it was fitting. Turning back to Valérian, she stroked his cheek with a smile. "Say," she cooed, "how would you like to get some coffee later?"

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:14 am

He pulled out, as he had been resting his cock inside of her for a little while.Well, it was over. Valérian was sure of that much, although, admittedly, not much else. He nodded as Maija decided to call it a draw, agreeing. The ref just shrugged, and made it so.

"Nobody wins, nobody loses: it's a draw!"

"Coffee? That would... that would be nice." he said with a smile, giving Maija a short kiss on the lips. This was the beginning of something special.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4