Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Wait, what gender are they? Valérian Charbonneau vs Maija Kaniikki

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Wait, what gender are they? Valérian Charbonneau vs Maija Kaniikki - Page 3 Empty Re: Wait, what gender are they? Valérian Charbonneau vs Maija Kaniikki

Post by JimmyRussler Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:02 pm

Well, Maija wasn't angry at him, so that was nice. What was less nice was the kick to his stomach that came in response to the slap. "Ughhooh!" he grunted, slumping once more into that corner as Maija bent down to take off his shorts. His eyes widened. "N-no wait...!" he cried.

And they were off. His shorts were gone, revealing the panties he wore. However, those panties weren't doing much to cover up his now fully erect, 8-inch long manhood. He gasped, and laughed nervously at Maija's comment. "U-uh..." he stammered. He had no clue what to say! He had a cute, nearly-topless girl next to him, looking at his cock...

This was a match. If he was going to have sex with her, he needed to beat her. So he decided to use Maija's short fixation on his cock to try and wrap his arms around the two top ropes and bring his body up to kick her in the chest with both feet! If he pulled it off, he'd be pretty impressed with himself.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Wait, what gender are they? Valérian Charbonneau vs Maija Kaniikki - Page 3 Empty Re: Wait, what gender are they? Valérian Charbonneau vs Maija Kaniikki

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:10 pm

And when it hit, he had every right to be. Each foot connected to a boob, which compressed in and bounced out like springboards, pushing Maija harder and farther than she might have otherwise gone. With a grunt, Maija went toppling to the mat, what remained of the wraps on her chest falling to the floor. The impact against the mat knocked the wind out of her, and after a moment to catch her breath, she wrapped one arm around her now exposed breasts, while the other propped her up to elbow height, groaning tiredly.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:28 pm

Maija flew backwards, and Val had to resist the urge to pump his fist. He immediately ran over there, and tried to hoist Maija to her knees. And once he did, he'd position himself behind her, lock his hand around her throat, and put his opponent into a sleeper hold.

He needed to weaken her before he, uh, did anything. Oh, and he needed to finish stripping her. He'd have trouble making somebody who was just topless cum. So, as he used one arm to choke her, he reached another arm down to her shorts, awkwardly trying to pull them down!
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:11 am

Groaning, Maija went to her knees without a fight. She was just starting to get a second wind when a hand locked in under her throat, tightening and cutting off her air. Her eyelids started to slowly sag and her arms dangled to her sides. Without any resistance on Maija's part, her opponent was able to scoot her shorts down to rest on the mat by her knees, although her boyish boxer briefs only just scooted down past her ass, revealing her lady parts but not much more.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:23 am

After a bit of finagling, those shorts fell off. Now they were both clad in similar attire: undergarments that did little to cover their genitals. And the audience, clearly, wouldn't have it any other way. When those shorts came off, a thunderous cheer emanated from the crowd, and Val blushed a little. He was... doing well! Making these people happy!

He suddenly realized that Maija was going to go unconscious if he kept this hold up for much longer, and fucking an unconscious girl... that was below him. That was scummy. So, he let her go, let her fall onto her face. He backed away and pulled his panties down, letting them, too, fall to the ground. His length was allowed to be free from its tight prison, and a more feminine cheer rocked the stadium as the boy became totally nude.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:22 am

Just on the verge of passing out, Maija was released, falling to her face with an unceremonious thud. Completely naked between the choker on her neck and the boxers under her ass, she was completely exposed for Valérian to do as he pleased. The shrill cheer of the crowd brought her back to her senses, though, just in time to roll over and see her opponent unsheathing himself for the final stretch. A blush ran over her face and she finally resorted to her secret weapon, saved from all but a select few: her feminine charm.

"P-please be gentle…" she cooed, arcing a finger between her teeth.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:43 am

Valérian nodded, and bent down to gently hook his arm under her waist. He carried her over to the ropes. "Could you, uh, please grab onto the middle one?" he asked. Oh my god. There was a really cute girl in front of him, bent over, and he was naked. She was naked. Oh my god, oh my god. He was nearly shaking with anticipation. He was finally going to lose his virginity!

Slowly, and nervously, he approached her pussy with the tip of his cock. He took another deep breath, and started to penetrate her. "G-huuuh!" he gasped, his hands immediately taking hold of her buttcheeks and clutching hard. "T-tell me if I'm too hard." he said, slowly, surely sliding as much of his length inside of her as he could. Oh god, he hoped she was liking this as much as he was!
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:29 am

Maija's seduction seemed to have worked in , though it did little to stop Valérian's momentum. It looked like this would be a contest of endurance after all. As she was turned over and brought to the ropes, she blushed with anticipation, grabbing on as instructed. Her opponent/lover slid the length of his member into her, slowly, but surely, and she moaned loudly as her eyes clenched tight. Her body started to sweat, and shuddered with each thrust into her dripping pussy. It was estacy… but it could be better.

Holding onto the ropes, she lifted her leg and turned over, so they were facing one another. Grabbing Valéria by the shoulders, she pulled him down on top of her and pressed their bodies close with a sensual gasp. Not only did she prefer this, but her chances of winning were improved if her opponent was more aroused.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:51 am

They were both on the mat now, and Val was fucking her missionary. "S-should I go faster?" he asked, slowly but pleasurably thrusting into his opponent. "Uhnnn..." he moaned, biting his lip. The audience was eating it up. They loved it. They were screaming, chanting, all of them obviously horny.

"M-maija, you know, you are, uh, really sexy..." he squeaked out, as he slowly fucked the Finn. "I-I have never had sex before..." he admitted, hard to believe when you just saw the sheer size of his cock, and not, well the rest of him. "Am I doing it right?"

Last edited by JimmyRussler on Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:11 am

Nearly every thrust pushed a moan out of Maija's lips, as she wrapped her hands over Valérian's back, gently biting into his shoulder. He was talking a lot more than she thought was necessary, though that just made her giggle. "You're adorable," she squealed, "but you… d-don't need to talk so much, sweetie!" To make her point, both hands went to his face and pulled it closer, drawing him into a deep, passionate kiss.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next