Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Joy vs Alice

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Joy vs Alice - Page 2 Empty Re: Joy vs Alice

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:42 pm

Joy just smiled as Alice scrambled away from her. "I love a girl that plays hard to get. It just makes it all the sweeter when they moan for me." Joy would say as she rolled over and began to crawl after Alice. "Come here my little pet. I just want to taste you again." Joy would say as she would lick her lips. "Mmmm, just one lick wasn't enough. I am going to lick you all over until i taste every inch of you." Joy said with a lustful ye crazy look in her eye.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:33 pm

"I'd- You're so lewd!" Alice protested as she didn't dare look back at that sex crazed nurse chasing after her. She was too flustered by her words and didn't realize her opponent had crawled after her. She froze like a deer in the headlights when she felt her Joy catch her. She could feel the pink haired girl's breath against her ear, her pillowy chest pressing into her shoulder blades. The blue haired woman's face went fire red as she felt her body shudder from the intimate skin to skin contact.

"Aahh... this isn't fair." She said unable to say much else.

Alice felt like a butterfly who had just been caught in a spider's web and now here was Joy ready to enjoy torturing her caught prey.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:01 am

As Joy caught Alice a moan escaped her lips as she couldn't wait to have more fun with her prey. "Nothing wrong with being lewd." Joy would say as she would lean in and lick Alice's neck as her hands would grip Alice's breasts. "You skin feels so good." Joy would say as she massaged Alice's breasts. "Whats not fair? If you want after i make you cum you can have a turn with me." Joy would say as she wouldn't mind having Alice make her cum.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:14 am

Alice stifled a moan, she was ashamed to let Joy get a single sound from her lips. The girl's tongue on her neck made her arch her head back and gasp through her teeth. She bit her lip and grabbed Joy's wrists as they fondled her chest. The blue haired girl couldn't answer her opponent back as she found herself panting at the ground. The pink haired seductresses words only made her face burn redder at the prospect of cumming for this woman.

"Haaa....Hahhhh..." Alice breathed arched her back and would look towards the ropes trying to grab a hold of one of them. "N-no y-you're not making me cum!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:49 am

Joy would lick Alice's earlobe before whispering into Alice's ear. "No, i am going to make you cum. Again and again and again." Joy would say as she would slowly hump Alice's rear as Joy couldn't help but feel aroused. Joy's hands would fight against Alice's as she tried to maintain her grip on Alice's breasts. "You should stop fighting me. I guarantee you will like what i will do to you. And if you play nice maybe you can do something to me." Joy would say before leaning in and nibbling on Alice's neck.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:12 pm

Alice groans as Joy's voice was like honey to her ears, every word made her shudder. She squirms in her grasp as Joy maintains her grip on her breast. The blue haired girl let out a high pitched yelp from the back of her throat when she felt the other opponent's tongue lapping at her ear lobe. The humping was what made Alice whine and squirm, it was absolutely humiliating! She clenched her teeth as her face burned in humiliation. Alice prided herself on being a wrestler but how did she end up in this position? This woman was literally humping her from behind and rendered her helpless. The blue haired girl's mouth on her neck made her tense even further.

"No way! Th-this might not be a conventional fight but it's still a fight god damn it!"Alice says before trying to roll onto her back underneath Joy. She blushed as this allowed Joy to mount her. The blue haired girl would steal herself and try to hook her legs under Joy's arms and pull her foe back to pin Joy's shoulders to the ring floor. The blue haired girl would then try to fold Joy in half by grabbing the back of her foe's thighs and stack her legs against Joy's body.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:45 am

Joy was getting extremely turned on as she humped Alice from behind. As Alice turned over Joy couldn't help but smile. "Now your getting into it." Joy would say before leaning down to try and kiss Alice on the lips. However, Alice proved resourceful as Joy found herself pinned by Alice. Joy would frown as she would struggle in Alice's grip. "Hey no fair. I was just starting to have fun." Joy would say as she would try her best to get free fro Alice.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2