Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 205 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 204 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Joy vs Alice

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Joy vs Alice Empty Joy vs Alice

Post by d_ultsch Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:50 am

Hentai match
First person to make their opponent cum 3 times wins

Spoiler:

Tonight was a special night. Tonight was a night that Joy got to play with someone new. Joy couldn't help but feel giddy just thinking about it. Joy could just imagine rubbing herself up against the girls supple skin and massaging the girls magnificent breasts and the thought of the girl screaming in pleasure nearly pushed Joy over the edge.

However, Joy's thoughts were interrupted when she heard her music begin to play over the loudspeakers. Joy had a smile on her face as she stepped out into the arena. Joy was greeted by a thunderous wave of catcalls and whistles but that didn't seem to faze Joy. All Joy had on her mind was how much fun she was going to have tonight. Joy walked down to the ring giving the fans a wave every now and then but when Joy got in the ring she would start blowing kissed to the crowd as she waited for her opponent to arrive.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Joy vs Alice Empty Re: Joy vs Alice

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:20 am

Appearance:
Attire:

Opening: "Whole Lotta Love" by Led Zeppelin

Normally, Alice was all waves and smiles. Normally, Alice loved to shove her love of Led Zeppelin with a good old head banging. Normally, Alice wasn't ordered into a blue-stripped bikini and told to have consensual rape, which thanks to this match mode, existed. Alice West was now thrown into a hentai match. This again was all thanks to her manager who said it would be a 'good experience' for her to do at least one of these stupid matches. However, it wasn't enough that Alice had to participate in a hentai match, she had to participate in a hentai match with not one, not two but three FUCKING falls.

The whistles in the crowd only made Alice's face turn bright red. Her previous matches have left her a bit flustered at times but this was different. She was used to being covered in a suit, although it was really tight to her body. Alice was going up against another woman with both of them trying to make the other cum. Alice resolved that was not going to happen to her. The mere thought of being in this bathing suit made her ed but the thought another fighter not just beating her but humiliating her by making her squirt 3 times made her want to dig her own grave. Defeat was not an option.

She psyched herself up by slapping her own face as she entered the ring to face her opponent. She wondered if it would be some muscled-up woman with a mohawk or maybe some sort of domination mistress in leather. Alice did not expect what she saw. A pink haired nurse, a very sexy and well endowed pink haired nurse but one all the same. Alice put a hand to her laps and felt like dying with laughter as she pointed at her.

"Y-you're hahaha! Bloody hell! HAHAHA! You're a nurse. A NURSE! You're actually a sexy nurse. Is that really your attire or is it your Halloween costume." Alice said nearly in tears as she clapped her mouth to keep her from laughing but only caused her tears to well up.

"I'm sorry... I really am. I didn't want that coming out so mean. I just.... I was just so nervous and I just didn't expect that-" Alice said wiping her tears hoping Joy would understand.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:36 am

Joy was still blowing kisses to the fans when Alice entered the ring. Joy was about to greet her plaything for the night when Alice burst out into laughter. Joy however didn't take offense to the laughing. "Laugh all you want but make sure not to laugh too much. I need you to save some of your energy so i can play with you." Joy would say as she took a step towards Alice while looking her up and down with lust filled eyes.

Joy licked her lips before stepping right in front of Alice. The sex crazed nurse just wanted to strip Alice naked and ravish her right now but Joy knew that patience was a virtue. "I can't wait to hear you moan. I do love to hear a woman's moans." Joy would say before her hand shot out to grab Alice's hair. Joy knew she had to take her time but Alice was just irresistible at the moment. After grabbing Alice's hair Joy would pull Alice in for a forceful kiss.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:26 am

"O-oh?" Alice said nervously, her cheeks a tad pink from the comment unsure if her opponent was flirting or trash talking her. She knew it was both but combining the two was odd to her.

Trying to be brave, Alice stood her ground as the sex crazed nurse came before her. With a blush on her face, she felt a chill run down her body like a breath of cold winter air on a hot summer. The kind of chill one got when someone put an icecube down your back without you knowing. The only difference was after the chill left her spine, it was replaced not by more cold but a hot warmth.

"Wh-what?"

Images of Alice moaning for this nurse made her want to put her thighs together. She tried to take a step back but her opponent grabbed her hair. Alice looked at the overwhelming lust in Joy's eyes, the desire to dominate her and Alice just stood there like a deer frozen in the headlights. She let out a protested groan into Joy's mouth as the nurse's tongue invaded her mouth.

"Mmmmm~!" Alice pushed pathetically at Joy's shoudlers for some reason not able to draw her usual amount of strength. The blue haired girl's eyes were wide open as she involinatrily let out moans when Joy licked the soft warmth of her mouth and as Joy's tongue wrestled her tongue into submission. Alice's protests died down as Joy ravaged her mouth, the ref watched with a blush on her face on the exchange not stopping it. She didn't know when but Alice had closed her eyes. Alice's hands clawing at Joy's back as she pressed their bodies together, crushing their breasts in the embrace.

Eventually the ref got between them and pulled them apart. Alice dumbly took a step back, a silver line of saliva between their tongues disappeared as quickly as it appeared. Alice let out a shuddering breath and fell to her knees, she put a hand to her mouth and squeezed her strength together. She shuddered as the exchange left her wanting more and by how they were pressing against each other, Joy would know that it left also left something wet between her legs.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:40 am

Jot lost herself in her kiss with Alice. Embracing every moment Joy felt Alice weakly try to resist her but that just made Joy want more of her opponent. However, Joy's fun was brought to an end as the ref separated the two girls. "Don't ruin my fun!" Joy said as she shot the Ref an angry look. "Or else i will have to play with you too." Joy would say as she flashed a smile at the ref that was at once innocent yet terrifying.

Joy soon heard the bell ring and she turned to her downed plaything. "Time for the fun to begin." Joy would say as she would place her foot on Alice's shoulder before trying to push Alice onto her back. Joy wanted to just pounce on Alice and take her to heaven but Joy decided against it. Joy would move to all fours before climbing over Alice to Kiss the girl again while laying on top of her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:32 am

Alice was still recovering from the kiss and hadn't even gotten to her feet when the bell rang?! The blue haired girl cursed her luck and tried to get up only for the pink haired girl's foot press against her shoulder. She blushed as the pink haired girl forced her onto her back. With the pink haired girl crawling over her, she murmured. "N-no..."

However, the more dominant woman got on top of her and forced her lips on her again. She could feel them leaving where they had left off as Alice felt herself go itno autopilot again. Ehy was this girl so good at kissing? Why did their body contact frustrate her. The blue haired girl was just lying there and taking it.

'No.' She told herself shaking her head finding her resolve. Alice would not lay there and take it while this girl beat her. The blue haired girl growled into the kiss relying on her desire to win to get her through this match without being absolutely embarrassing.

"I said No!" She said turning her mouth away before trying to roll them over and pin the nurse's hands above her head, her teeth gritted not wanting to let this girl walk all over her.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:51 am

Joy wasn't expecting Alice to suddenly fight back like she did. Joy's fun was interrupted yet again as she soon found herself pinned beneath Alice with her hands bound above her head. Joy however was not going to be denied. As she lay pinned beneath Alice, Joy would move her thigh up between Alice's legs. "Just because i can't use my legs doesn't mean we can't still have fun. It just add some challenge to my fun." Joy would say as she would rub Lace's crotch with her thigh to keep the girl excited and off her guard.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:43 pm

Alice flushed as she had the nurse pinned underneath her now, she grinned gaining some semblance of control. She was on top now and now all she needed to do was... The blue haired girl looked down in horror and indecision, she had no idea what to do. Her face burned as she contemplated option after option, she growled into Joy's face.

"Now, let's be smart about this so just subm-Aaaahh~" Alice let out a high pitched moan. She felt her body tremble at the touch of the girl's soft thigh pressing on the warmth between her legs. She felt her voice tremble and unintentionally loosening the grip on the pink haired girl's wrists, her face flustered.

Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:09 pm

Joy would feel Alice tremble against her thigh right before the grip on her hands loosened. Joy immediately went on the attack as Joy pulled her hands free from Alice. "Relax and just enjoy this." Joy would say before her hands moved to Alice's breasts to give them a soft squeeze. "The more you resist the less time i have to play with you." Joy would say as she would lift her head off the mat to try and lick Alice's neck.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:30 am

"I'm NOT enjoying TH-Nhhhh~ Ah" Alice's protests died in her throat before she made cute squeals and frustrated cries. She felt her heart pound as she felt her opponent's hands grasp at her breasts and squeezed them. She took in shallow breaths at how good that felt but she knew she had to pull away.

"No N-not there!- AHH!" Alice's eyes opened in horror as this girl's tongue pressed against her tongue. She let out long breaths, the sensation of her tongue on the sensitive skin of her neck drove her mad. She squirmed even more trying to get up, turning her head away from Joy's tongue as it was finished licking her neck. The blue haired girl would try to pull away and start crawling away from Joy on her hands and knees, one hand touching her neck as her heart raced.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next