Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Ina vs. Alice (robotcorp)

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ina vs. Alice (robotcorp) Empty Ina vs. Alice (robotcorp)

Post by dlamp Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:40 pm

Standard Match
Win by KO, Pinfall, or Submission

Ina hadn't heard much about this Alice person, and her mom only knew a little bit about her. Apparently she was an office worker for the AFW that also wrestled on occasions. That wasn't a lot to go on, but then again, not many fighters got know much about their opponents ahead of time. "Alice..." She said to herself, thinking of what this girl might look like. She was also called the Blur Blue, so maybe she was a Sonic Cosplayer, that was her first thought anyway. Mom wouldn't pair me with someone that would easily overpower me, so she's probably around my level. Maybe a bit stronger by a margin. Either way, she faced this girl and do her best. As the [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLmAlskhRZc:3rylixtd]ticks and tocks[/url:3rylixtd] of her theme sounded outside of the locker room, she let out a calming breath and left the room. Seeing how she was still new to the AFW, not to may people cheered for her, but they were still excited about the match. Ina gave a small smile to the crowd before climbing into the ring. Once in, her smile vanished instantly, replaced by a stoic face and steely gaze, waiting for her opponent.

Last edited by 8765 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Ina vs. Alice (robotcorp) Empty Re: Ina vs. Alice (robotcorp)

Post by Admin Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:32 pm

Ina hadn't heard much about this Alice person, and her mom only knew a little bit about her. Apparently she was an office worker for the AFW that also wrestled on occasions. That wasn't a lot to go on, but then again, not many fighters got know much about their opponents ahead of time. "Alice..." She said to herself, thinking of what this girl might look like. She was also called the Blur Blue, so maybe she was a Sonic Cosplayer, that was her first thought anyway. Mom wouldn't pair me with someone that would easily overpower me, so she's probably around my level. Maybe a bit stronger by a margin. Either way, she faced this girl and do her best. As the [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLmAlskhRZc:1r7cylia]ticks and tocks[/url:1r7cylia] of her theme sounded outside of the locker room, she let out a calming breath and left the room. Seeing how she was still new to the AFW, not to may people cheered for her, but they were still excited about the match. Ina gave a small smile to the crowd before climbing into the ring. Once in, her smile vanished instantly, replaced by a stoic face and steely gaze, waiting for her opponent.[/quote]

Ordered by the officials in the office into the field of fighting once again, Alice grumbled as she was put up against a mystery opponent, still not happy after being knocked out for the night by a redhead in a rival bedroom, which had bruised her head a little from that "fortunate" encounter. Wearing her well known blue zip up jacket, and her hair fixed up in her outrageously cut bob, Alice sighed as she walked through the arena hallway to the ring itself. "So another opponent for me to ridicule......excellent...." she grumbled, reading a flyer of the girl she was facing tonight, "a......puppy dog girl??? ohhhh how cute! well....she better be the one for learning tricks....." she smiled as her eyebrows raised at the picture of Ina, hearing she acted more like a dog than a prinny girl.

"Good thing I sneaked a few biscuits out of the Chibi....that poor doggy might want a wittle treat..." Alice cackled as she shoved the digestive biscuits into her jacket pocket, entering the arena as her theme played in the background, complete with one big smile on her face to her opponent as she snatched off the microphone flamboyantly off the announcer. "Whosa a good puppy girlllll...you are!" Alice taunted with a cute finger point as she walked across the ramp to the ring, trying to get Ina's attention, "you know, I knew tonight would be a surprise meeting someone of your cute side.....Ina, if I put your name right?" Alice gave out a smirk, twirling the microphone as she entered the ring to see her.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:34 pm

Before Ina even saw her opponent come down the ramp, she heard her taunts. However, she still kept her stoic disposition. This girl... irritates me...She thought, shooting small glare at her before getting into a fighting stance. Normally she didn't say anything until after a match was over, but if Alice was going to be taunting like this all through the match, then she might she verbally retaliate to defend herself. Of course she could just try and kicked the girl's butt and make her shut up, that'd be cruel. "Yes..." She responded, not taking her eyes off the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:45 pm

[quote="dlamp":257wdl62]Before Ina even saw her opponent come down the ramp, she heard her taunts. However, she still kept her stoic disposition. This girl... irritates me...She thought, shooting small glare at her before getting into a fighting stance. Normally she didn't say anything until after a match was over, but if Alice was going to be taunting like this all through the match, then she might she verbally retaliate to defend herself. Of course she could just try and kicked the girl's butt and make her shut up, that'd be cruel. "Yes..." She responded, not taking her eyes off the girl.

Alice smiled as threw the microphone to the side carelessly, looking at the little puppy girl with a smile, "your more cuter than they say Ina...quite the mucky pup too...." she said, observing Ina who showed a little, dis-interest in Alice herself, oddly this was not the first time. But making a good first impression before they beat buckets of snot outta each other, seemed the kind of way to do it....but more "laid back" as Alice always was. "So what brings you to fight me? the Blue Blur of the AFW itself? which you probably knew already my Dear..." she chuckled, taking off her glasses to clean them with her sleeve off her jacket, keeping her alert pattern relaxed, and self pre-servant for the girl opponent across from her.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:05 pm

It looked like this girl was going to keep talking, so Ina could relax for the moment. She settled out of her stance and exhaled, turning her gaze to Alice. Mucky... pup? True, Ina loved dogs, puppies especially, and she did act like one in private, but that didn't make her mucky. She gave a pout at Alice and looked away. "I'm not mucky," She said softly, tapping the canvas with the toe of her shoe. "My mom scheduled me to fight you, so... that's why." She said. Since they were going to be fighting yet, Ina figured she at least warm-up a little bit. She got into a [url=http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_228/12010426622olV65.jpg:2ohomabg]stretching position[/url:2ohomabg] and started stretching her legs. "So..." She said, trying to make conversation for the sake of getting it out of the way. "How do you fight? I mainly use kicks and a few chops, you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:12 pm

[quote="dlamp":97ih9564]It looked like this girl was going to keep talking, so Ina could relax for the moment. She settled out of her stance and exhaled, turning her gaze to Alice. Mucky... pup? True, Ina loved dogs, puppies especially, and she did act like one in private, but that didn't make her mucky. She gave a pout at Alice and looked away. "I'm not mucky," She said softly, tapping the canvas with the toe of her shoe. "My mom scheduled me to fight you, so... that's why." She said. Since they were going to be fighting yet, Ina figured she at least warm-up a little bit. She got into a [url=http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_228/12010426622olV65.jpg:97ih9564]stretching position[/url:97ih9564] and started stretching her legs. "So..." She said, trying to make conversation for the sake of getting it out of the way. "How do you fight? I mainly use kicks and a few chops, you?"

Alice put her hands on her hips with a raised eyebrow, a surprised expression at Ina's personality in full, ignorant, yet a little bored of seeing Alice stand there taunting her. To Alice, all this was competitive talk to her opponent before the bell, but seeing how she was just ignoring her, the term of Ina's mother sending her to fight Alice all by herself, was kind of adorable.....not forgetting laughable for Alice's hurtful way of seeing life and others like her. "Awwwww, so your puppy mommy sent you to fight me? cute...butttttt, I'm afraid I won't go lightly on you even if you are a cute pup dog ok?" Alice said in reply, twirling around in a little spin before taking off her jacket, revealing a white vest for the match.

"I'll be using my kicks this evenin...but try and stand them........it'd be a shame to see you go down so early..." Alice yawned, doing a couple of kicks at the air in front of her, more or less, showing off her kicking style of fight to Ina.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:42 pm

Ina was willing to deal with the taunting, but insulting her mom made the girl twitch with irritation. She stopped stretching and stood up. "You..." She growled out, clenching a fist. Before she let her temper get to her though, she let out a breath and relaxed her hand. "She's my manager, a retired wrestler from this league, Hana Mori." She explained, looking away so she didn't end up glaring at her.

Hearing that Alice would be using a kicking-based fighting style as well made Ina look up and watched her do a few kicks in the air. The dark-skinned girl gave a smile and backed away from Alice, getting some distance. She then did a two consecutive sweep kicks, going into a roundhouse with one leg and a spinning back kick with the other as she came back around. Thanks mom. She thought with a smile. My first rival... "I can take them Alice." She said, getting to a fighting stance, giving a quick front kick in the air to show off a little. "Can you take mine?" With that, the bell had rung and the match could start. "You first,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:29 pm

[quote="dlamp":1yw0grxu]Ina was willing to deal with the taunting, but insulting her mom made the girl twitch with irritation. She stopped stretching and stood up. "You..." She growled out, clenching a fist. Before she let her temper get to her though, she let out a breath and relaxed her hand. "She's my manager, a retired wrestler from this league, Hana Mori." She explained, looking away so she didn't end up glaring at her.

Hearing that Alice would be using a kicking-based fighting style as well made Ina look up and watched her do a few kicks in the air. The dark-skinned girl gave a smile and backed away from Alice, getting some distance. She then did a two consecutive sweep kicks, going into a roundhouse with one leg and a spinning back kick with the other as she came back around. Thanks mom. She thought with a smile. My first rival... "I can take them Alice." She said, getting to a fighting stance, giving a quick front kick in the air to show off a little. "Can you take mine?" With that, the bell had rung and the match could start. "You first,"

Alice smiled as she had finally got the pup girls attention, needless to say, the insults were the main trait to Alice from anyone's point of view on her. "Awww sure I can, I mean, its not like dogs can kick back....right?" she smirked, getting herself into a stance position for the fight as the bell blared, the ring girl observing them both closely, just making sure no illegal moves were pulled from either girl. Ever since her first opponent, Alice had got settled into being put in with a mystery opponent most times, even if she despised them when it came to seeing them in person...still made her think of the damage she could do in reality, than exploiting them in embarrassing ways to the public.

"But lets see if you can dodge this one...doggy girl..." she giggled, running forward at Ina in a steady pace before launching a side kick from her well kept, and built legs at the girls side. Almost like in a vibrant corkscrew motion hence her nickname, the blue blur, something like that hedgehog character she played on her videogame console during long nights in her humble adobe.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:31 am

After the bell sounded, Ina went back into her focused state again, going silent. She couldn't afford to hold back or get sloppy, she could tell that Alice was strong and shouldn't be underestimated. The girl's eyes were on her opponent's legs, watching for any sudden movements or strikes. Soon a kick came toward her, a fast side kick that was almost a blur. Guess that's how she got name. Ina thought, preparing a defense. Almost as fast as Alice shot out the kick, Ina hopped to the side, the kick just grazing over her. She could still feel a small amount of pain in her side, but it could had been much worse if the kick had gotten a solid hit. Okay... She thought, bouncing on her toes to stay alert. Now it's my turn. Ina gave a quickstep forward, immediately shooting her leg out to aim a snap kick to Alice's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:14 am

[quote="dlamp":3b67tcic]After the bell sounded, Ina went back into her focused state again, going silent. She couldn't afford to hold back or get sloppy, she could tell that Alice was strong and shouldn't be underestimated. The girl's eyes were on her opponent's legs, watching for any sudden movements or strikes. Soon a kick came toward her, a fast side kick that was almost a blur. Guess that's how she got name. Ina thought, preparing a defense. Almost as fast as Alice shot out the kick, Ina hopped to the side, the kick just grazing over her. She could still feel a small amount of pain in her side, but it could had been much worse if the kick had gotten a solid hit. Okay... She thought, bouncing on her toes to stay alert. Now it's my turn. Ina gave a quickstep forward, immediately shooting her leg out to aim a snap kick to Alice's face.

Alice cracked out a satisfied smirk as she saw Ina register pain, seeing her try to recover to her injury just when she gave Alice a little wake up surprise from her confident ways, snapping a straight kick right up at Alice's face as she fell back a bit, woke up and blinking. "Gnnh!!?" she moaned, feeling her face click sidewards as Ina's fast kick sent a little slobber out of her chubby gob, not bleeding, but enough to get her a little annoyed in terms of quickness. "Hmph...not bad......but I bet the pup doesn't know much Martial Arts as I do!" she shouted, trying to click her head forward like some tough chick, which she clearly was not as the fans giggled at her, getting up to run into a twirling right kick onto Ina's stomach, while the left leg would swing around and kick her in the neck, in mid air.

"Hows this?......woofie's?" Alice giggled, not stopping on her little childish taunts to Ina as she got into the fight.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next