Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Smother Match! Remy 7000 (Debut) vs Regina Ravenwood

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Smother Match! Remy 7000 (Debut) vs Regina Ravenwood Empty Smother Match! Remy 7000 (Debut) vs Regina Ravenwood

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:17 am

MATCH TYPE: SMOTHER MATCH
VICTORY BY SUBMISSION OR KNOCKOUT VIA SMOTHERING MANOEUVRE

Remy 7000:

Vs.

Regina Ravenwood:

Standing in the backstage area, the yet-to-debut Remy 7000 was preparing to make her grand reveal. Making sure her gear was strapped on tight and that her headband was placed on correctly. She knew a lot of eyes would be on this match as many of the fans from her music career had been buzzing about this on social media. Nonetheless, Remy knew one thing was for certain, she was going to shock the world, especially debuting in a Smother match of all things. Suddenly her custom music from her newest album began to play, and the girl set off to the entrance ramp, a fiery look in her eyes.

The chilled out groove beginning to play, the arena went dark and a lone spotlight went on the entrance ramp, and suddenly when the bass began to kick in Remy 7000 made her way to the entrance ramp, a mixed reaction for the newcomer. Posing for a moment as various cameras around the arena's took her picture, Remy headed straight down to the ring, a look of determination on her face as she slid under the ropes. Once she headed in the ring she walked to one of the corners and stood on the middle corner, posing once more for the crowd as the music picked up. Finally the lights came back up as Remy took her headband and various other entrance gear off, passing them over to the referee and muttering "Be careful, idiot.". Looking eagerly at the ramp for her opponent, the former DJ would stretch her legs and arms, trying to limber up before the physicality began.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Smother Match! Remy 7000 (Debut) vs Regina Ravenwood Empty Re: Smother Match! Remy 7000 (Debut) vs Regina Ravenwood

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:37 am

Regina had just put on her white one piece outfit as she was slowly pulling her white stockings over her long legs as she would stand up and smirk in the mirror as she was wondering who she be facing tonight during her debut match. So as she was about to walk towards the backstage area she noticed she left her white gloves on the bench behind her and quickly turned around as her red hair would block everyone's view of her back as she would put on her gloves and walk out the door.

As Regina was slowly making her way to the backstage area as she was just in time to hear  "World is Mine by Hatsune Miku'' was coming out of the speakers as the English native walked onto the entrance stage with a cocky smirk on her face. Seeing as she was facing a newbie the British noble was feeling confident that she would be able to beat this Remy easily as how tough could a former DJ be.

So as the Voice of the ring announcer was heard as she said ''Now entering from London, England weighing in at around 135ibs .It Regina Ravenwood'' just as she got inside of the ring. Wanting to seem polite even if she was going to humiliate the blond in front of her she extend her hand and said ''Nice to meet you i'm Regina Ravenwood and hope you are up for a friendly match?''

Back to top Go down

Smother Match! Remy 7000 (Debut) vs Regina Ravenwood Empty Re: Smother Match! Remy 7000 (Debut) vs Regina Ravenwood

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:13 pm

Watching the entrance ramp with intensity, the music of Hatsune Miku began to play and Remy 7000 finally got a look at her opponent. The first thing she noticed was the girls long red hair, which complimented her cocky expression nicely. Not taking her eyes off of her, Remy tried analysing the girl as she entered the ring, taking note of her bright white one piece outfit which strapped tightly over her smooth body.

Expecting trash talk, the French DJ was taken aback somewhat when Regina extended her hand, asking Remy for a friendly match as she had a smile on her face. Despite being a bit hesitant at first, Remy eventually extended her hand out too and shook her hand, saying "I hope you are too, Mademoiselle." with a blank stare, she wasn't too sure what to think of this British girl but who knows, maybe she was just being friendly to the newcomer?

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:25 pm

Regina's smile would soon disappear when she heard Remy speak as she thought to herself ''great my first match against someone not from Ireland at it has to be a against a Francoise'' as she pulled her hand back straight away. Trying to not make her displeasure know Regina would soon be smiling again as she looked the girl in front of her over while already daydreaming of forcing this woman to pass out as she smothered the French woman with her breasts.

''Sorry but i am well and i hope you are too Remy''replied Regina knowing it would be rude to do otherwise but hoped the AFW crowd would not reveal how she really acted. Taking two steps backwards the red haired girl would raise her arms into the air as she waited for the bell to be rang as she would go for a test of strength right away if she could grasp her opponent's hand with her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:59 am

Remy listened to Regina with a suspicious glare. The girl seemed nice enough, but something seemed fishy...she couldn't place it, but she couldn't help but think it. She then shook her head and tried to concentrate, she can't be worrying about this in her debut! She needs to focus on kicking this Noble's ass and smothering her out!

The bell suddenly rang, and Regina was sure to get right on the attack, meeting Remy in the centre of the ring for a test of strength. Both women were seemingly evenly matched, with Remy having the slight weight advantage whilst Regina had the height advantage. Feeling her legs begin to buckle somewhat over the pressure, Remy would try to act fast and kick Regina directly in the gut! If successful, the DJ would try and stay on the attack and lay her out on the floor with a quick DDT, that was if she was able to keep her stunned for it though.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:51 pm

Regina would just smirk as she saw her opponent had accepted the test of strength and as both wrestlers pushed forward it seemed that they were evenly matched.After a while it seems that the redhead's height advantage was giving the British noble the advantage as noticed that the French native legs were beginning to buckle.

Thinking it would be fun making Remy sit on her knees Regina pushed with all her strength only to get a kick to the gut causing the redhead to bend forward and release her grip on the French native. While Regina was bend over she would feel her opponent's arms around her neck as the redhead gets planted with a DDT as she gets driving head first into the canvas.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:22 pm

Successfully planting a foot in the girls gut area, the French DJ would grip her head and successfully plant her down in the DDT. A small and rare smile formed on Remy's face, she couldn't wait to see the news headlines when she won. Turning Regina over so she was on her back, Remy would attempt to sit on the girls stomach and plant her hands under her own, essentially trapping the noble if she could.

"Like what you see...?" Remy would taunt as she wavered her breasts over her body, before attempting to slam them down directly on her face, and try to lock in the first smother of the match!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:23 pm

Regina was unable to resist as she would feel the French DJ turn her over onto her back and just as Remy would sit down on the redhead's stomach. At first the British noble would try to keep her hands free but in the end they were trapped thanks to the French native own hands as she was now essentially trapped by Remy to Regina's disappointment.

When the crowd heard Remy taunting Regina while wavering her breasts right above the redhead's head as they slowly descending onto the British noble's head as she the first smothering of the match was about to begin. Knowing she could not use her hands and that it would likely take to long for her legs to be able to wrap themselves around her opponent's neck Regina decided to try and bite into Remy's breasts in an effort to escape.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:25 pm

Having Regina just where she wanted her, Remy was hoping her body was enough to keep her down as she attempted to drop down and start the breast smother. "Time to say night night...~" the DJ began when she dropped down, but suddenly cried out when she felt the red haired woman's teeth bite into her breast!

Remy would quickly unseat off of Regina and move back in a sitting position, quickly checking her breast to see the bite mark that the noble had left. "Not fair..." she would grunt as she rubbed her sore breast better, momentarily distracting her from the match.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:19 pm

Regina would just smirk as she heard the DJ complain about the fact she had gotten bitten by the British noble as she would slowly roll onto her hands and knees. While her opponent was distracted the red haired girl would make it back on her feet and tries to get behind Remy and if it worked would lash out with a kick to the back of the French woman's head.

''Here is a piece of advice Frenchy and that is to never turn your back to your opponent or get distracted from being attacked in your breasts or pussy as it bound to happen in this league''yelled Regina before forcing the French native onto her back and soon their after slowly descent her butt onto Remy's face as she goes for a facesit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next