Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 4:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 2:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 12:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 8:18 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 7:40 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, MacbookAir, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Smother Match! Remy 7000 (Debut) vs Regina Ravenwood

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Smother Match! Remy 7000 (Debut) vs Regina Ravenwood - Page 4 Empty Re: Smother Match! Remy 7000 (Debut) vs Regina Ravenwood

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:37 pm

Hearing Regina retort sent Remy off the edge, and the DJ screamed as she sprinted towards her, hoping to crush her body between her shoulder and the steel post. It seems the anger had gotten to the better of her though as the noble escaped last second, and Remy was going too fast to prevent the incoming collision.

Colliding her shoulder directly into the steel pole, Remy screamed out in pain as she slowly fell out of the ring and fell on the concrete, further hurting her. "F...fuck...." she panted between breaths as her shoulder was throbbing in immense pain. Slowly the DJ would get up as she limped over to the ring and attempted to slide in under the bottom rope.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Smother Match! Remy 7000 (Debut) vs Regina Ravenwood - Page 4 Empty Re: Smother Match! Remy 7000 (Debut) vs Regina Ravenwood

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:05 pm

Regina would just smirk as she had avoided the incoming Remy and as she turned around saw the French woman's shoulder collide with the steel pole. After that had happened the DJ would fell out of the ring and hit the concrete as the redhead posed for the booing fans for a moment as the British noble was enjoying the attention she was getting.

Still Regina would turn around just after the DJ was slowly getting back to her feet as she limped towards the ring. As the French woman got closer to the ropes the redhead would rush towards them and try to go for a low dropkick and drive both her feet into the DJ's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:38 pm

Her body slowly reacting despite the immense pain she had received, Remy was slowly finding a way to pull herself back into the match as she slid under the bottom rope. Sliding in however, it seems that Regina didn't want to play fair and ran forwards, her feet connecting into the DJ's head as she slid in and causing her to yelp out in pain as a receipt.

Her mind fluttering as she lay on her front, Remy was trying her best to ignore the trauma her head had received. This was her debut after all, if she was beaten in such convincing fashion she may never recover! "Is that....the best you got...?" The aching french girl would mutter to the noble, slowly attempting to climb to one knee as she shook her head.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:29 am

Regina would just smirk as her feet connected with the incoming Dj's head as she attempted to slid inside and heard her yelp out in pain as a result. With Remy still down it was easy for the British noble to make it back to her feet while her back was turned to the DJ as she  heard the French girl asking if that was the best she got and quickly turned around to face the other wrestler.

To Regina's own surprise the DJ was climbing to one knee while shaking her head causing the British noble to doubt herself as she replied back ''I got more where that came from but I doubt that will be needed to put you away Remy'' while hoping the other wrestler could not hear her worry in her voice. As the redhead had not seen anyone who got up so quickly after getting hit on the head like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4