Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Smother Match! Remy 7000 (Debut) vs Regina Ravenwood

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Smother Match! Remy 7000 (Debut) vs Regina Ravenwood - Page 2 Empty Re: Smother Match! Remy 7000 (Debut) vs Regina Ravenwood

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:10 am

Still in a seated position, Remy was too fixated on her sore breast when she suddenly heard Regina walk up behind her, how could she forget about her opponent?!. Her eyes lighting up in nervousness as she realised, before she could even react she felt the British woman's leg connect directly into the back of her head with a thunderous smack!

The move having taken her directly by surprise, the French lady's head was completely dazed from the smack as her body rocked back in forth, her opponent's words somewhat muffled to her ears as a ringing sound was also heard at the same time. As her vision slowly regained she found herself getting forced onto her back, and she suddenly noticed Regina's butt heading straight down for her face! "Mon Dieu! Please no!" Remy would cry out as she quickly came back to reality, and would frantically put her hands up in a last bid to prevent the facesit being completed, but the weight of Regina's rear was slowly bearing down on Remy, and slowly her hands began to weigh downfrom pressure as her butt got closer and closer to her face.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Smother Match! Remy 7000 (Debut) vs Regina Ravenwood - Page 2 Empty Re: Smother Match! Remy 7000 (Debut) vs Regina Ravenwood

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:14 pm

Regina would just smirk as she heard the French native plead with the British noble not to go through with her current attack while her butt was slowly descending onto the DJ's face. Only for the redhead's smirk to slowly disappear when she feels her opponent's hands press against her butt as she unable to descend even further down for a moment until she added more pressure and broke the Remy's resistance and took her place on the french girl's face.

''Well got to say your face does make for a good throne Remy''teased Regina as to make matters even worse for the Dj started to rub her butt all over her face while trying to keep her opponent's mouth and nose covered. Knowing this was the perfect time to have her fans take some pictures the British noble would pose while on her opponent's face as she started giving air kisses to the few loyal fans she had in the AFW.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:30 pm

Holding her hands up desperately, for the first time Remy was showing genuine emotion to the crowd, trying to stop Regina's attempted facesit as much as she could. Eventually her opponent put even more pressure down, and the DJ was hopeless to resist as she pleaded "No! No-MMMF!" as her face finally connected to the noble's butt.

Her face going as Red as Regina's hair as the Noble rubbed her rear all over her face, blocking her airwaves as she did, Remy felt the girl pose whilst seated as the camera's flashed from the crowd, even calling her a throne as she did so. The suffocated Remy could only think about these pictures being all over the newspapers, and how all her fans would react. "I'm not.....your throne!" the DJ would muffle into her ass as she wiggled her body in protest, trying desperately to claw at her opponent's asscheeks in hope that it would hurt enough to make her move.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:10 pm

Regina was enjoying hearing Remy complain about the fact the redhead was using the French native's face as her throne as her few fans were cheering loudly as the girl would pose for them as she saw the camera's flashing all around the arena. All was going well for the British noble as she yelled ''but it seems you are enjoying being my throne as your not res arghhhhhhhh'' as she was suddenly cut of by a scream of pain as her opponent clawed at her butt cheeks.

Wanting to get away from her opponent's nails the British noble would roll off her opponent as some fans in the crowd noticed the scratch marks on her butt as Regina got some distance between herself and Remy.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:40 pm

Her breath running out fast as Regina continued to rub her booty all over Remy's face, the french woman would go for the desperate attempt to claw at the girl's ass, which came out as a success as the posing Regina suddenly screamed from the pain and rolled off her "seat", allowing the warm Remy the satisfaction of oxygen once more. The DJ choked out for breath as she sat up, eager to not let herself get in such a situation again.

Watching her opponent distance herself across the ring, Remy said "Heh, looks like I took your advice, too bad that next time you'll be the throne." with a small smirk, rubbing her ass as she did so to mock her opponent. Remy would hope to keep the advantage as she sprang over to Regina and looked to pull her back up to her feet. If successful, she would force her over to the corner and attempt to go for a chop directly to her breasts, looking to get a small form of revenge for the previous bite.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:42 pm

Regina would roll onto the canvas as the AFW crowd were mocking the British noble and trying to take pictures of her butt hoping to get the scratch marks in the shot. After feeling the ropes against her body the redhead would make it back onto her feet and noticed her opponent was already up and to make matters the DJ was mocking her to the fans enjoyment.

''Shut your goddamn mouth or i punch it shut you French tramp''yelled Regina in anger as it ended up costing her as she got forced into the corner. Trying to escape she walked right into a chop aimed at her breasts by the Dj causing the British noble to stumble backwards and hit the turnbuckle with her back as she was now trapped in the corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:17 pm

Forcing Regina over to the corner, Remy's face turned into one of slight anger as her opponent called her a tramp, which made the chop to her chest feel that much better upon connection. "Pardon? I couldn't hear you..." the DJ would mock before suddenly throwing another chop to add to the situation.

Making sure Ravenwood was placed correctly in the corner, Remy would pace back a few steps and pose to the crowd for a few seconds, before sprinting forward and jumping at her foe. If successful, she would catch her feet on the second ropes and wrap her arms around Regina's head, before falling backwards and trying to launch Regina with a monkey flip!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:50 pm

Regina would just glare while holding her chest after the French native landed another chop while mocking her by pretending she did not hear what the British noble said to her earlier. After Remy made sure to place her in the corner correctly for some reason the redhead started to wonder why as she was about to rush forward while the French native was posing for the crowd.

Unfortunately for Regina it seems Remy had the same idea as she was just faster and leaped on top of the redhead as she feels her opponent's arms around her head. After that she was launched through the air as Remy forced her to fall backwards and throw her across the ring with a monkey flip.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:20 am

Running forward and leaping into the air, Remy was able to catch her feet on the ropes and wrap her arms around the noble's head, falling back and launching her through the sky for a monkey flip. Feeling Regina splat on the floor as some of the DJ's hardcore fans cheered in the audience, Remy would mockingly curtsey to the crowd before getting on her knees and crawling over to Ravenwood.

"Someone feeling a bit tired? Don't worry, I can make your night end quicker..." Remy said as she licked her lips over Regina's face. This was very out of character for the once quiet superstar, but she slowly felt herself getting more and more into the match with each passing second. Staring down sexually at Regina, Remy would then attempt to plop down her breasts in an attempt to smother the girl's face and stop her breathing!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:07 am

Regina would grunt as she landed on the floor not noticing that Remy was putting on a show for the crowd before crawling towards the British noble. Still feeling a bit groggy when the hears the French woman taunt her and before the redhead could reply she would feel her opponent lick her lips all over her face to the British disgust.

'''Stop licking me you filthy French whore''screamed Regina in outrage before she got trapped between Remy's breasts as she would feel her face get trapped as she was being smother by her opponent as she was resisting the urge to bite in French woman's breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next