Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 187 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 186 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Athena vs. Gina: Bed wrestling

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Athena vs. Gina: Bed wrestling - Page 9 Empty Re: Athena vs. Gina: Bed wrestling

Post by Harrier Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:34 pm

"Maybe you should have been grabbing instead of lollygagging then."
Gina smiled from ear to ear at her answer. Not that she really wanted to humiliate Athena after she had brought her so masterfully to an orgasm in their match, but now a little punishment seemed to be at hand. So she would move her own legs to grapevine Athena a little so that their sexes connected in their fullness for the camera while her own lap would start to slowly move up and down on the crotch of Athena.

"As a fellow southern hailing woman you should have known that we usually do not stay tame for too long. Besides that, your mouth says no but your body obviously says yes."
Of course Brazil and Greece were not even on the same continent, but hot southern blood seemed to run strong in both Brazil and Greece, at least in her perception.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Athena vs. Gina: Bed wrestling - Page 9 Empty Re: Athena vs. Gina: Bed wrestling

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:03 pm

Athena would just glare at the tennis brat as she heard her reply and then a smile would appear on her face after saying that. Still the librarian knew she had a point but regardless the match was done and she should not have done it regardless in her opinion as she attempted to break free of her bonds.In the meanwhile she was a helpless victim for the Brazilian as she had to listen as she could not say her opponent was lying as her body had already revealed it was true as she was would feel the other wrestler's lap move up and down on her crotch.

''Regardless of the fact you should have asked Gina.As the match was over with and you told me I could tie you up and did not think you would do it to me if I wasted to much time in your opinion''replied the Greek woman as she struggled against her binds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:52 am

"Who knew that you would be such an unruly prisoner. Makes me want you even more."
Gina replied calmly while moving at her leisure on the body of Athena. Her hands were kneading the full breasts of the Greek while she moved all over the sex of Athena with her own sex.
"Beside, where is the difference? I would have served you anyway, just as I do now."

One of her hands would wander down to the pussy of Athena then, beginning to rub her in a quickening pace while she moved her breasts down toward the face of Athena.
"Maybe we should use your mouth for something else than complains. Kiss my nipple."
She demanded playfully.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:06 am

''I am not a prisoner and you could have had me if you just untied me already''replied Athena in an angry tone as she was still trying to free her hands from their bindings. That was made even more difficult by the fact that the tennis brat would focus on kneading her breasts before one of her hands would slowly wander down and touch the librarian's pussy. As her pussy was being rubbed the next insult would happen as the Brazilian demanded that she kiss the other wrestler's nipple causing the Greek woman to glare as she replies ''I should be the one giving orders around here''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:30 pm

"Gee, you´re making this really hard for the both of us to enjoy. I would have thought a learned person would be a little more like, uhm, gandhiesque or something like that."
Of course there was no verbalization of Gandhi like there was one of Kafka, but this was one of the rare pearls of wisdom coming straight from her much too easy college diploma. but Athena probably needed a little bit more of direct action, and maybe she should not take this too far as she was sincerely trying to make tihs a hood time for the librarian.

She would playfully bite into the lower lip of the Greek to milk a moan out of her before deeply kissing her while her hand would start to go faster and faster in the hope to stop Athena from resisting further.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:07 pm

Athena would just growl as she heard the tennis brat's reply to her earlier statement as she replied back ''well in most cases I do act more as you say gandhiesque but not when after you said that I could tie you up it happens the other way around. Especially since I am the winner Gina so just release me or else fear my wrath when I break free of these bonds''warns the librarian as she hopes the threat would work. Still the Greek woman doubted that would be the case since the Brazilian was not slowing down in her efforts to please her as she continued to excite the brunette closer to a orgasm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:10 pm

"Your last chance to enjoy this without being a complainer or I will gag you until you cum. The only thing I want to hear from you are moans"
Gina answered in a sing sang voice. She had thought that Athena would not be so stuck up and angry about this situation, and maybe she would rue this someday. But now she could just fight this true and then make a quick escape when she was done with Athena for now. And to get ready, she would stop her rubbing a little while inserting her middle finger into the sex of Athena, the two fingers left and right rubbing along between the pussy and the legs of the Greek.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:55 pm

Athena was just glaring as she had to listen to the Tennis brat telling her she only wanted to hear her moan and to stop complain or else she get gagged by her opponent.So with that in ind the brunette would just glare at the bitch as she did not want to give Gina the satisfaction of hearing her moan as she was desperately trying to think of other stuff besides how much pleasure she was getting. ''Come on you bitch just make me cum as I won't moan for you''thought the librarian as she was so close as she bites her lip to stop herself from moaning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:00 pm

How could someone be so stuck up and sexy all at once? For a longer moment, Gina just thought about letting Athena lying there, but that feeling was soon overruled by her own little desires. Leaving her just there would throw a grind in between her gears, and that was something she could not easily stomach in general.

"When you say it."
She basically gave up on finding the deductive side of the situation and would move her finger faster and harder on and against the sexy librarian until she would have reached the goal and probably be mad at Ginba despite the best orgasm of her life!

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:44 am

Athena just stared the tennis brat not wanted to say she wanted to cum while the build up was almost enough to make her consider begging. So as the seconds went by the librarian would just bite her lip as she then thought she heard Gina say when you say it. ''I won't beg you to make me cum you brat!!1''moaned the Greek woman as she was slowly losing control as those fingers go in and out of her as she was gasping and moaning loudly.

''Nononono I won't beg''mumbled the brunette as she just stared at the Brazilian hoped that she did not have to ask for it after having just said twice she would not beg for release.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next