by NobuharuKinjo Today at 11:47 am

» Avalanche 2023: Alizeh Midori vs Gabbie Minato
by NobuharuKinjo Today at 11:46 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Athena vs. Gina: Bed wrestling

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Athena vs. Gina: Bed wrestling - Page 5 Empty Re: Athena vs. Gina: Bed wrestling

Post by Harrier Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:29 pm

It was not clear for Gina what she could do at this point. She could only take hasty gasps of air, at least she tried to do that while she at the same time was not sure how far she was actually away from suffocating, but at least she could bend her head a little bit back because of the softness of the mattress so she at least stayed conscious although helpless in the grasp of the Greece.

Whatever the real state of the Brazilian was, she could not free herself from the load of the librarian and laid still, so the referee now took her wrist and let her fall to the ground for the count of ONE.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Athena vs. Gina: Bed wrestling - Page 5 Empty Re: Athena vs. Gina: Bed wrestling

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:19 am

Athena and the referee thought that the Brazilian was out for the count as the librarian was brought that she had smothered the tennis brat until she could not fight back. So while on the safe site the Greek woman was asked politely to chance how she had the other wrestler pressed against the canvas as she would continue to trap the other woman in her current position.

Meanwhile the referee had grasped the Brazilian's arm and would raise it into the air as all three wrestlers saw it touch the ground. Following that the referee would grasp er opponent's arm yet again and let it fall to the ground to see if Gina was unconscious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:53 pm

A classic bed wrestling situation like this was something Gina had never been into and she was pretty groggy but not out of it yet. Her bed wrestling experience in general was pretty slim, but at least she was still conscious as could be seen when one of her fingers stretched itself.

She was still trapped under her opponent, but luckily for her, Athena had not restrained her arms or legs, so she would attempt to mobilize her last reserves and start to bounce with lots of aching and groaning when she was trying to topple Athena from her premier position somehow, but it was pretty uncertain how tihs would end for her.
"...Uhunnhh!!"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:47 am

Athena was certain that nobody could stay trapped like Gina had and not fallen unconscious yet so the librarian would not restrain her arms or legs as much as she did before while the referee when to raise the tennis brat's arm. That seem to have bin a mistake in retrospect as her opponent started to move beneath her and would start to bounce which made it difficult for the Greek woman to stay on top.

''Stop moving around so much''screamed Athena as she was desperately trying to stay on top but in the end got toppled as she was forced off Gina in the end as she landed on the bed on her side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:38 pm

Through pure force of will and much of her last strength, Gina had managed to topple Athena from her top position. But all that being pressed down had clearly put signs on her body, her bikini bottom now having a big damp spot and her nipples were poking out of her bikini top while her mouth drew in deep breath to let her chest raise and fall even more. If Athena had restrained her arms or something like that, the Brazilian would surely already have given up and let Athena have her way with her, but so she had done the near impossible task of escaping that submission.
"...Ah...you´re really sexy when you´re so...dominant..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:12 am

Athena had bin toppled off Gina and ended up on her side as she would look at the tennis brat and notice that at least her time on top had not bin wasted after seeing the Brazilian's nipples erected. Still it was annoying that she had not bin able to trap her opponent while she was on top as she should have restrained the tennis brat's arms when she had the chance as she was surprised to have gotten an compliment from the other wrestler as it did not seem like Gina gave that many compliments to her opponents.

''Thanks for the compliment but are you feeling alright Gina as this seems out of character for you''replied the Greek woman as she made it back to her knees before the tennis brat got the chance to pin her down on the mattress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:03 pm

"...Maybe I was...wrong..."
It was indeed rather rare for Gina to give someone a compliment, much less to a mere librarian.
But when she was under pressure from a dominant vixen, she was rather easy to bag and tame at least verbally, regardless if she would respect the other girl else wise.
Between the sheets she could decide then and when that she wanted to start a rebellion against such a vixen, and Gina Lees played to win then if she could. But right now, she was already halfway cooked and aroused, so she would try to get up on he4r own knees and press her body against that of the librarian, leaning heavy into her in an attempt to force her into a kiss.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:02 am

Now their was an answer she had expected from the tennis brat as only moment after she had gotten a compliment from Gina she was already saying that maybe she was wrong to even say it. Still that did nothing to chance the position that Athena had founded herself in at the moment as while she was able to make it to her knees she did have to feel the Brazilian's body against her own. As her opponent leaned even heavier into her it became more difficult for the Greek woman to stay in that position especially after she had gotten a kiss as she would slip her tongue into the tennis brat's mouth in an attempt to dominate the kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:37 pm

"...Mmhh...Hnn!"
The invading tongue of Gina was pretty fast stopped when Athena decided that she did not want to be overwhelmed by the aroused Brazilian in that way an her lustful moan turned into an unexpectedly surprised but excited tone when their tongues clashed in their mouths. She had not known from the start if she could overwhelm the other girl in this way, but that was of little concern to her at this moment. All she knew was that Athena had put the moves on her with that smother and then left her hang to dry so to say, and that was both exciting and putting her into an uneasy position.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:48 pm

Athena was smirking as she was kissing Gina while her tongue was able to get inside of the tennis brat's mouth. For a second the librarian thought she was winning the kissing match when the Brazilian started to fight back as their tongues would clash in their mouths as it became more difficult to push her opponent's tongue back and inside Gina's mouth. ''Come on stop resisting me and let me win''thought the Greek woman as the kissing duel continued and from the wa Gina was fighting it would seem that the match would not be won easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next