Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Athena vs. Gina: Bed wrestling

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Athena vs. Gina: Bed wrestling Empty Athena vs. Gina: Bed wrestling

Post by Harrier Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:16 pm

Winning conditions: Pinfall or submission.
Hentai allowed

Gina Lees was in a quite good mood. Lately, she had made the acquaintance of some very interesting people in the AFW. So today, after she had taken a nice little relaxing bathtub visit she had clad herself in her burgundy red bathrobe which covered her luscious figure and was now on the way to her latest match, a bed wrestling match to be precise.

Appearing into the bed wrestling room where a king or rather queen size bed dominated the scene, the Brazilian would wait for the other girl with one of her hands on her hips and the other putting her also burgundy colored sunglass close to the tip of her nose.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Athena vs. Gina: Bed wrestling Empty Re: Athena vs. Gina: Bed wrestling

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:06 pm

Athena was excited for her next match as the Librarian was in a good mood as after her unofficial defeat against that masked kitty everything ended up going her way as she was making her way to the wrestling bed room. Wearing only a blue bathrobe which covered by her luscious body the Librarian would enter the room and saw she was the last one their to her disappointment as she extend her arm in Gina directions.

If the other woman would accept the handshake the Greek native would be quick to introduce herself as she said ''Hello you must be Gina right well i'm Athena and i hope you don't mind losing this match against me'' in a teasing tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:41 am

As usually, Gina ad not really paid attention to who her opponent was and was staggering around blindly in her guesses who the girl may be. Luckily the girl was a looker, but that was to be expected when AFW thought of you being fit enough for a bed wrestling match.

"Tough talk. What makers you so confident that it will be you who is victorious?"
She asked casually, softly shaking the hand of Athena in the process. Something in her had the eerie feeling that her opponent was the kind of girl who was not always like that and had a profession outside of the AFW that she had learned to loathe in high school.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:06 pm

Athena was getting the feeling that Gina was not impressed which was confirmed when she heard the other wrestler asking why the Greek native was so confident while shaking her hand. Not worried in the slighted as she released Gina's hand and took a step back as she checked the bed and was already daydreaming about all she could do to the woman across from her.

''Well maybe because i am well read and i doubt you ever bin in a match like this against a real woman'' replied the Librarian in a teasing tone as she hoped to get inside of the brat's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:08 am

"Well read? This explains it. Maybe I should lie down immediately when you are so well read."
Gina grinned a little before disrobing so that she would stand there in her underwear, although the body of Athena spoke a pretty clear language of sexiness that was indeed a little intimidating. And now it was pretty clear, her opponent was one of the girls that probably wore thick glasses when she was younger and carried her books for a scrap of the fame Gina had experienced in high school and on the college with a tennis allowance.

Not that she had ever set foot in one of the classrooms as she had traveled the tennis circuit, but her degree in Brazilian linguistic told otherwise.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:16 pm

Athena did check her opponent out after Gina disrobed herself as she could see that her opponent was in great shape and did have a certain sex appeal. Unfortunately for the former Tennis player was the fact that the Librarian had meet plenty of girls and woman like the one across from her who thought just because they were good at sports or were beautiful that people should just bow down and respect them.

''Theirs no need for that as i can read you like so many of the lovely books i have in my library ''taunts the Greek native as she would disrobe after saying that and reveal her blue underwear as she wanted to get this match underway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:33 pm

"Aw, come on! Reading a book and actually doing something are two completely different types of meat."
Gina had already enough of this intellectual rambling and dismissed it with a wave of her hand. Reading her, that was just ridiculous. If she was easy to read, how could it be that she had been the undisputed queen of a multimillion dollar sports circuit? That one thing was probably not comparable to the other did not come into her mind though, so she was willing to prove her point and waded on her knees on the bed, waving for Athena to come on the bed too so that they could start the match.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:05 pm

Athena would just give Gina a look as she replied ''that is the kind of answer i expect from someone like you Gina so it seems i got to chance your mind on the battlefield'' while taking a step towards the bed. After she did that the librarian would climb onto the bed and on her hands and knees got closer to her opponent until she had to waded the remaining distance on her knees as she smirked at her opponent.

''So are you ready to be beaten by little old me''teased the Greek native as she would try to reach out and grasp Gina's hands with her own before trying to push the former tennis pro onto her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:01 am

"Maybe you at least have stemmed enough books in your dusty library to be strong in the arms."
Gina taunted while engaging her opponent breast to breast and with their hands locked, breathing deep in and out while she gave it her all to not get overwhelmed by the sexy librarian. The former tennis ace was determined to show the librarian her place, right behind or under her while she had the privilege to carry her bags and get fucked then and when as soon as Gina was in the mood for it. Just like in the good old days of her college time.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:07 pm

''I got more then just arm strength from working in a library but then again it not like a brat has a chance against a woman''replied Athena while she grasped Gina's hands with her own and moaned when she feels her opponent's breasts press against her own. ''so you want to have a little breastduel then bring it''thought the librarian as she would shove her breasts right back into the tennis ace's breasts as she tries to win the titfight and gain a psychological advantage over her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next