Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 208 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 208 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Athena vs. Gina: Bed wrestling

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Athena vs. Gina: Bed wrestling - Page 8 Empty Re: Athena vs. Gina: Bed wrestling

Post by Harrier Sat May 27, 2017 12:52 pm

"Yes, I want to...Hihi...uhf!"
The little giggle coming out of the mouth of Gina ended abruptly when Athena shoved her on the bed and laid down on her again. Her toes would gently scratch over the back of the legs and the butt area of the librarian as reaction on getting taken down again, but not in an offensive but a rather complimentary way.

"Well, I don´t have a rope. But you got a panty and a bra you won´t need anytime soon..."
She replied suggestively while her thumbs would move to roll or drag down the panty of Athena as far as she could from her position.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Athena vs. Gina: Bed wrestling - Page 8 Empty Re: Athena vs. Gina: Bed wrestling

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat May 27, 2017 10:08 pm

Athena would just smirk as she was able to cut off the tennis brat by shoving her onto the bed as she was expecting to hear the other wrestler say she got some rope around for them to use.Still the answer she got was even more exciting to be honest as before the librarian could even reply her panties were being dragged down as she replied''alright but next time let a girl reply before taking action Gina''.

With her panties being taken off the Greek woman would just wait to receive then so she could tie the Brazilian up ad start to have some fun with the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun May 28, 2017 12:12 pm

"Patience is not necessary my strongest suit. But I have other talents."
She commented while she finally managed to remove the panty of Athena from her gorgeous body with some grinds and twists. Swirling it around a finger once, she would simply drop it on the bed behind her so that she could grope and squeeze at Athenas breast and butt at her leisure while the other girl was going for the underwear. Although she would be the submissive girl in this, she was very excited and could not wait to pleasure the Greek librarian.
"And I will make you my plaything next time, Athena."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun May 28, 2017 3:16 pm

Athena tried not to laugh at Gina's responds as she was intending to find out just how good those other talents were.Still she may have to tease the tennis brat some manners as it should have bin the librarian who started things off rather then the loser as she had to admit the Brazilian was skilled with her hands. So as the Greek woman sat down and just enjoyed what her opponent was doing she would just smile at the last comment and reply ''doubt it but your welcome to try and beat me anytime you like''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun May 28, 2017 8:01 pm

"You will see it! It wasn´t luck you beat me today though, and I am all for the philosophy that the winner gets everything."
She would conclude before moving one of her legs over the legs of Athena and rub it up and down on the legs of the Greek while one of her hands would cup a breast and her lips kiss the side of her neck. Only she was now making a move on Athena did in her mind not mean that she would take control over her, it just meant that she would start on her own until the other girl wanted to take matters in her own hands.

But maybe she should just tie Athena up instead and give the victor his well earned reward? At least it was a thought that realistically raced through her at this point.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 30, 2017 12:43 am

Athena just smiled as she listed to Gina explaining why she was doing this and had to admit it was a good philosophy to follow in her opinion.Still the librarian would appraised the fact that the tennis brat would get straight to work even more as she would feel the other wrestler rub one of her legs against her own while fondling one of her breasts. While that was not enough to make her moan she would struggle not to do so after she feels the Brazilian's lips on her neck as she decided to just allow Gina to what she liked for now as she sure was talented at this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:50 pm

"Ouh, you´re really hard to excite. A tough but gorgeous woman. I soooo dig that..."
Athena was hard to win over as it seemed, but that made it just more exciting for the Brazilian. And when she was excited and intrigued, she also would usually get a little bold. So the bold Gina would attempt to kneel in front of Athena and snug herself right between the legs of the Greek so that she could plant kisses on the nipples of Athena while her hands would look for the wrists of the girl and put them together on the back of her arm to bind them together with her panty. That was not exactly what Athena had said when she was willing to use ties, but she had not taken action by now and the slow and soft movements of Gina let no doubt who was still in charge to quell her own ambitions.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:59 pm

''Or maybe your not as good as you think you are Gina''whispered Athena as she let out a soft moan near the end as she stared into her eyes.After that she watched as the tennis brat would kneel in front of her and snug herself between her legs while leaning forward to plant kisses on her nipples.Because of that the librarian did not notice at first her wrists were being put together before being bind with her panties. The Greek woman only realized this fact when she tries to move her arm to grasp the Brazilian's hands when she figured it out as she screamed ''you damn brat why did you tie me up when it was me who was suppose to do it to you'' in anger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:51 pm

Nobody was indeed more surprised than Gina when she suddenly had the librarian all tied up sitting in front of her. Her surprised face would quickly be replaced by a wild grin however.

"I never said that I would just roll over, Athena-chan. You had plenty of time to bind me, but you didn´t. Your loss, now you have to take it...."
She replied before shoving the other girl on her back to sit on her lap, taking her time to enjoy the naked body of her former opponent before her hands would move to press down on the breasts of the other girl and begin a firm massage of both orbs.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:08 pm

Athena just glared when she heard the tennis brat's answer as she had to admit the other wrestler had a point but still found it despicable. Regardless of this fact was that the librarian was forced to just allow Gina to do what she wanted as she replied back ''but I won our match so it should be me who is in control so untie me now or else'' in an angry tone.

Still even if the Greek woman was angry at her current situation she had to admit the Brazilian knew what she was doing with her hands as she never had a massage on her breasts that felt so good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next