Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 2:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 5:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 1:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 1:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Alex " The queen of cool style " vs Suzuya Haruko in - only the coolest stipulation match

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Alex " The queen of cool style " vs Suzuya Haruko in - only the coolest stipulation match - Page 5 Empty Re: Alex " The queen of cool style " vs Suzuya Haruko in - only the coolest stipulation match

Post by RJD Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:56 pm

Alex would always love doing this move, just the flow of it seemed really cool to her and she was glad that she thought it up. Although the cool nature of it would be compromised when after landing it her opponent suddenly started to hug Alex and restrict the bluenette with a cuddle.

"H-Hey w-what are you doing?" Alex would say a little bit taken aback before making a embarrassed squeal and continuing to speak " This totally doesn't look cool!" the blue haired kawaii would say as she squirmed in her opponent's arms, her face starting to go slightly red in contrast to her blue hair and eyes.

Back to top Go down

Alex " The queen of cool style " vs Suzuya Haruko in - only the coolest stipulation match - Page 5 Empty Re: Alex " The queen of cool style " vs Suzuya Haruko in - only the coolest stipulation match

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:05 pm

The brief cuddle with a cute (if not incredibly sweaty) girl was a pleasant moment of respite from the beating Haruko was getting, but it wasn't exactly deliberate and so it didn't take much squirming for Alex to escape. "Hey," she groaned angrily as her hold was broken, "don't be a homophobe, that's super uncool."

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:11 pm

Alex after escaping the hold would turn around to her opponent will blushing as she threw accusations at her. " I-I'm not a homophobe I actually like girls! I just well...you know don't want to do things in this ring. " Alex was slightly starting to doubt her own words, questioning if the hold was only made uncool because Alex struggled and didn't play along.

Alex would then try to pounce on her opponent and pin her down before saying " Fine, if you want that then I'll give you that. This is your last chance to give up before I show you exactly why they call me the queen of the bedroom " At this point the bluenette was making up titles for herself but it's not like it truly mattered that much anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:23 pm

With Alex no longer lying on top of her, Haruko was able to grab the ropes and pull herself up, though she almost fell back off her feet in sheer surprise. Not so much at Alex liking girls, Haruko really didn't feel like she could judge that, and she was sure there were plenty of lesbians in the AFW simply because they could thrive there. It was more her other comment…

"The whatnow?" she asked with a cocked eyebrow. Like that was going to get her to back down, especially now. "Queen? I didn't take you for a top, but it's cool how you're confident about it."

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:29 pm

" O-Of course I'm confident about it, I'm a queen in every regard! if I am on the bottom I take it with style and cool grace, if I am on the top I take it will style and cool grace! " Alex would yell as she walked up to her opponent and tried to lunge at her to pull Haruko into a grapple before suddenly trying to place her lips on Haruko's own soft lips and give the woman a long smooch.

Truth be told Alex had only one sexual encounter under her belt, but her partner said she was good so Alex was certain she would be able to overwhelm her opponent with her cool seductive charm. Alex would just hope that her opponent hadn't had more experience than herself otherwise this might end poorly for the inexperienced queen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:37 pm

The fact that Haruko wasn't into girls (well, she didn't know that she was into girls, she just assumed she had an abnormal number of "girl crushes") did not mean this was her first time in this sort of situation. Well, the bruises and sores part was new, but the making out, less so. Trying to please people once meant degrading yourself to do so, and while Haruko had since deemed that kind of behavior uncool, she had certainly macked with a few cuties to fit in.

That said, Alex really was a good kisser, and when she started getting tongue involved, Haruko reciprocated. After a good minute of locking lips, Haruko reached around for a little pinch, both to tease the flustered girl and out of genuine enthusiasm.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:41 pm

Alex would wonder just how long her opponent could go, the blunette getting a tiny bit too into the kiss as she started to squirm her legs and rub her own thighs off each other while maintaining the kiss. the blunette would then squeeze her tongue through her opponent's lip more so in bliss passion now than strategy or even just to look cool. 

The queen of cool style though would lose her cool a little bit when her behind would be grabbed before being pinched, Alex squirming and shaking her rear as if that would escape the pinch and would be prompted to let out a light moan into Haruko's mouth after feeling the pinch. Not good, Alex was starting to lose control of the kiss as she was starting to blush heavier and would feel like she was in a sauna as the kiss intensified.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:56 pm

Haruko was getting into it too, like really getting into it, and it was raising some troubling questions. Questions that could wait until this moment of bliss ended, of course.

While one hand went from Alex's waist to her tight butt, the other went from her shoulder to her soft face, cupping it gently as their game of tonsil hockey intensified. Haruko herself was starting to get a bit worked up, moistening subtly between the legs as she leaned in until their bodies were pressed together. The crowd, of course, loved every second, the entire arena filling with louder cheers than had been heard all match.

Finally after long enough that Haruko lost track, she broke the kiss, slowly opening her glassy eyes with a confusing, almost concerned look. "I… really thought I was into dudes," she half mumbled, "but after that… I'm pretty sure I'm gay."

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:05 am

Alex would let out another moan as her opponent pulled them closer together for the kiss, the blue haired kawaii at this point had lost full control and was practically just melting in her opponent's arms as the woman groped her butt and gently moved along Alex's shoulder and face with her hands. 

Alex would feel that her opponent was slightly aroused also and would start to squirm, the bluenette getting more worked up about this than she probably should as she was completely taken off guard by her opponent cool lover style offence.

Eventually Alex would be let go and would almost fall to her knee's but her shaky legs managed to barely keep her aroused body up as she listened closely to everything her opponent had to say. " R-Really? It's good that you found that out... " Alex would say before something came into her mind. " If you like girls and guys...then you might be bisexual rather than gay " At this point Alex would almost be crumbling into Haruko's arms as she completely forgot that she was even in a match, her thoughts centred around only Haruko's lips and the words that came out of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:54 am

Bi…bisexual? Haruko's mind went back to numerous parties where she couldn't help but fawn over half the guests in what she assumed was simple admiration. The pleasure she got from making out with girls to impress guys. The ridiculous number of 'girl crushes' she had, to the point her friends told here those were just regular crushes. All the pieces clicked together as she stared into Alex's eyes, culminating in one revelation.

"Holy shit," she gasped, loosening her hold, "I'm bisexual!" She let go and took a step back, too involved in her new discovery to realize her situation. "I'm bi! That's awesome!"

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next