Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 209 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 207 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Alex " The queen of cool style " vs Suzuya Haruko in - only the coolest stipulation match

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Alex " The queen of cool style " vs Suzuya Haruko in - only the coolest stipulation match - Page 4 Empty Re: Alex " The queen of cool style " vs Suzuya Haruko in - only the coolest stipulation match

Post by RJD Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:10 pm

Alex would try to pin her opponent to the mat on her back and attempt to initiate a full body pin. The bluenette would stay in the sideways position she landed on Haruko with, trying to press her body down against the woman under her and hold one of Haruko's arms with her chest and by holding the arm down by gripping Haruko's hand with her own to push it into the mat. To restrain Haruko's other arm Alex would try to place her legs at either side of it before squeezing them together in an attempt to trap the arm.

" Give up. you totally don't look cool when I've restrained you like this " Alex would say as she turned her head to face Haruko's, while this probably was a smart thing to say in order to try and fluster her opponent, Alex wouldn't have any motive behind it other than warning her cool competitor that it did actually make her not look cool to be held against the mat in such a way.

Back to top Go down

Alex " The queen of cool style " vs Suzuya Haruko in - only the coolest stipulation match - Page 4 Empty Re: Alex " The queen of cool style " vs Suzuya Haruko in - only the coolest stipulation match

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:56 pm

Oof. That cross body hurt more than the first one, probably because Haruko wasn't the one delivering it this time. As Alex pushed their bodies together and pinned her arms down, Haruko took a look around the audience to get a sense of things. Did getting pinned down like this look that uncool? The thought worried her, more than it reasonably should have, given that the pin wasn't terribly painful, and a pinfall couldn't end the match. But the fans seemed into it, whoever they were cheering for, the two girls seemed to be putting on a good show, and that as enough to put Haruko's mind at ease.

"You kidding?" Haruko replied with an expertly manufactured smile. "I always look good, so don't worry about a thing!" She threw in a wink for good measure, even if it wasn't totally natural.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:45 pm

Alex would seem a little bit taken aback by the response of her opponent. She was being so cool, while she didn't want to hurt the woman the queen of cool style knew that to go easy on her would be to deny just how admirable she was being. Alex would just need to keep pressing on...although by the looks of it Alex was getting more exhausted than Haruko. Constantly dragging her opponent around the ring and throwing herself across the ring was taking it's tole on the showy kawaii.

" Yeah well I look even better will this perfectly executed hold. " Alex would say as she smiled down at Haruko smugly before continuing " I'll look even better than you through-out the entire match if you don't switch gears" Alex would then release her opponent from the hold and stand up. Alex would then start to wonder what to do next and would smile as she thought of a way to one up her opponent, Alex smiling down at Haruko before quickly stamping on her stomach to try and keep her on the mat. 

Alex would drag Haruko's body towards one of the corners and then would slowly scale the ropes, standing her legs on the top ropes. Alex would hear the buzz of the crowd as they anticipated just what was going to happen. Alex would need to take a decent amount of time to ensure that she wouldn't slip on the ropes before finally leaping into the air and turning her body as well as bending her arm for an elbow drop, planning to come down around the same region of the chest that she did earlier. Trying to encourage Haruko to give up by aiming for the same spot with a pretty similar attack.

After landing Alex would stay on top of her opponent, the kawaii really starting to get concerned about her energy going down steadily. She hoped the elbow drop would finish of her cool opponent although deep down she had a creeping feeling that it wouldn't be enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:12 am

It was true, Alex was looking pretty cool. The suplex, the elbow drop, that wicked cross body… Haruko had to admit she was being pretty badass. Changing gears was probably the best option, but ho-

"HWUEH!" A stamp to her belly interrupted her thought process and stunning her for the time being. Her mind got going again as she was dragged to the corner… if she wanted to turn things around, getting off her back would be a good start.

And then an idea popped in her head. A cool idea. What was that thing they always did in the movies to get back on their feet? A kip-up? Yeah, those were fucking cool. It'd leave her pretty exhausted, she was already sweating to the point that her white button-up was changing to a more flesh colored one, but this wasn't the match to worry about that stuff. After some deep breaths, Haruko pulled her feet back, and…

Well, she didn't get to her feet. She actually did the kip-up correctly, but her feet collided with something in midair. Something that made a squealing sound in response. It only took her a second to realize that she had nailed Alex in the middle of some move, and while the sound she made had Haruko feeling kind of bad, this was the break she was looking for.

With considerably less flair, she climbed to her feet again, taking a moment to catch her breath before continuing.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:19 pm

Alex while airborne would brace herself to land, the cool queen thinking that she had her opponent under control as the woman didn't seem to be launching a counterattack. Before Alex could even fully comprehend what had just happened she would see her opponent suddenly launch herself into the air, her feet connecting hard with the bluenette as she keeled over on the mat and winced. Alex's face would by almost bright red, her stomach aching as she was stuck with her face against the mat, completely unable to move at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:39 am

Alright. Last time Haruko tried jumping off a precarious perch, it ended with every inch of her front kissing concrete, but this time Alex seemed to be down for the count, or at least long enough to get a good move in. Though maybe a stomp to her back to be sure wouldn't hurt.

After that, though, the brunette started to climb the turnbuckle with vigor. She stood at the top, closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and- wait a minute. Alex wasn't going anywhere, why not milk this a bit? With a smile, Haruko reached both hands above her head, and started clapping rhythmically, trying to get the audience to join in. After a few moments, the front rows started to clap, and then the middle, and soon the whole audience was chanting for her next move. And Haruko was getting into it, shaking her hips and her fee-

"SHIT FUCK OH GOD OW!" Haruko had lost her footing in the heat of the moment, falling forward and painfully tumbling down the steel steps. Bruises on her skin and tears on her clothes were the trophies of her mistake, while she curled up on the ground and tried not to cry.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:18 am

Alex would slowly try to rub the pain way, the woman groaning and turning on the mat the whole time as her stomach felt about ready to burst. Alex would then see her opponent on the turnbuckle but would know fine well that even someone as cool as herself couldn't always escape bad things, her body was aching and she couldn't move so Alex just needed to take this head on and survive. Survival of the coolest was on her head as she closed her eyes and braced for the attack that would never come.

Alex after closing her eyes for a second or two on the mat would finally open them and look around the ring to see that her opponent had...disappeared. Alex would slowly get to her feet while panting and holding her stomach, frantically looking around for her stealthy opponent as the crowd seemed to be changing something. " You fucked up " they yelled, Alex freezing in place as she contemplated what this meant. Had Alex gotten into a match with a ninja? perhaps someone who practice witchcraft and could entirely disappear.

Alex after a odd looking second of standing frozen in the middle of the ring would walk towards the ropes and then her face would slowly turn into a frown as she finally put the pieces together. The bluenette seeing Haruko's horrible fate would sigh as she squeezed though the middle and top ropes before moving next to the woman. " Come on...this has to be the lamest thing I've seen. admit it, there's no way you could ever be cooler than me" Alex would explain, feeling that there was no possible way her opponent could reject that command considering the position she was currently in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:36 am

Haruko's whole body ached like hell after that fall. Again. It was starting to get difficult to hold herself together, both physically and emotionally. And Alex's taunts didn't help much there, they cut deeper than any of those stairs had. A gradually creeping fear of being lame, of being disliked, overwhelmed Haruko and despite her best efforts, tears started to make their way down her cheeks.

But she couldn't give up. She had to push on. This was a test to everything she had come here for. This match was a show of proof that she was the chillest girl on earth, and she couldn't let a few harsh words get in the way of that. "N-no, I'm alright," she stammered, climbing up to wobbly feet. "I've got a lot more in me yet before I'm gonna quit."

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:10 am

Alex would watch in awe as her opponent got up to her feet, not believing her eyes as she watched Haruko's wobbly feet rise and not believing her ears when she heard her mutter those words. " Hey, I'm not letting you win this match. If I let you be the coolest when you do stupid things like that then what would that say about me? " Alex would coldly state as she was getting a little bit irritated, annoyed that such a clumsy useless opponent would even think about calling herself the coolest or the chillest. 

Alex would grab her opponent's hair to make her stand up before walking over to the ring apron and chucking her under the middle ropes before reaching under the ring to try and pull out a chair before throwing that into the ring. Alex would then try to enter the ring and turn her opponent onto her back before trying suddenly to jump onto her stomach, one, then twice and then attempting to turn her back in mid air as she wanted to come down with her back against Haruko's stomach in a jumping senton.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:47 am

As determined as Haruko was, that fall down the stairs certainly did a number on her, and she wasn't in much of a position to fight back as she was tugged by the hair and rolled into the ring until she was on her back. Her eyes closed as she caught her breath, her surprisingly large chest rising and falling above her, when her eyes shot open as Alex's full weight slammed into her belly, feet first. "GWAH!" she choked as her blue haired opponent sunk into the soft, vulnerable flesh of her naked belly, and again as Alex jumped down on her once more. For the third jump, her opponent spun around and flattered her back-first, the mat shaking loudly with the impact. Reflexively, Haruko wrapped her arms around her opponent's waist, practically cuddling her there on the mat.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next