Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Alex " The queen of cool style " vs Suzuya Haruko in - only the coolest stipulation match

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Alex " The queen of cool style " vs Suzuya Haruko in - only the coolest stipulation match - Page 6 Empty Re: Alex " The queen of cool style " vs Suzuya Haruko in - only the coolest stipulation match

Post by RJD Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:03 pm

Alex's legs would still be like jelly as they trembled as she stood there in front of Haruko. " T-That's great Haruko! " Alex would say before continuing enthusiastically " You know, wouldn't you say I was the coolest for helping you figure that out? "
Alex would say as she approached Haruko.

The queen of cool style had a slight grin now as she had came up with a plan but if that didn't work she had a back up plan ready. bracing herself to lunge forward and trap the slightly distracted Haruko in a hold at a moments notice.

Back to top Go down

Alex " The queen of cool style " vs Suzuya Haruko in - only the coolest stipulation match - Page 6 Empty Re: Alex " The queen of cool style " vs Suzuya Haruko in - only the coolest stipulation match

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:21 am

This was getting tricky. That was incredibly cool, as far as she could tell, Haruko's entire life from here on would be changed for the better. Really, she may have to concede, Haruko herself couldn't think of a single time she'd help anyone come out (there were multiple occasions, actually, but she went totally oblivious to them). If Alex had never kissed her… hold up.

"Okay, look, that was unbelievably cool of you, and I really, really appreciate it," she responded, nervous not to sound ungrateful, "but the really cool thing to do is ask first. Like, I know we're in a fight and all, but if I was straight, or something, isn't that like sexual harassment? Which is one of the least cool things ever." Despite the fact that they were in a match, she still felt bad for putting Alex down after such a meaningful revelation. "I-it was super cool, just, ya know, be careful…"

Of course, in her anxiety, she hadn't noticed Alex ready to pounce.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:46 pm

Alex would pounce on Haruko to position herself sitting on top of the woman's chest and then try to wrap her legs around Haruko's arm while falling to the side to try and lock her opponent in a cross armbar. Alex would tighten the hold but then think about what Haruko said and she did actually feel a little bad about the whole thing.

"Sorry you're right...in the AFW stuff like that seems to happen a lot so I kind of just thought it was normal. but you're right it still totally wouldn't be cool to do such a thing without knowing that the opponent wouldn't mind first, even then you should probably still ask " Alex would say, breaking into a full conversation with Haruko as she tried to get the woman to tap out. Alex would start thinking about how maybe she was a little too flawed to be the coolest, but at the same time she couldn't let her strong willed but weak opponent become the face of cool. It may be against her very nature for Alex to continue to try to win now but above all other morals in Alex's mind was the need for coolness in day to day life and trying to preserve it.

Alex would then try to stretch out the arm as far as the oversized kawaii could, trying to tighten her legs around it and cause more pain and pressure to the arm. " Give up! you can't handle this much pain!" Alex would yell as she closed her eyes and winced, clearly putting more strength into this hold than she could afford to use.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:38 am

Haruko went down with an "Oof!" as Alex mounted her chest, crossing over and bending her limb in an arm bar. And it was true, it hurt, the kind of hurt that you never really get used to. But going through an arm bar, by someone twice your size, on an arm that had just been broken really puts things in perspective, so by comparison this wasn't much to give up from. Even without such a brutal experience in her repertoire, Haruko was too stubborn to give up now, not for something that meant so much to her.

"Ha!" she half-laughed-half-grunted, "I-it's not a big deal! I... I've been through... a lot worse!" she belted through clenched teeth. "It's a good try, though!"

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:05 am

Alex pulled hard on the arm bar, she could feel the crowd anticipating a potential surrender from her opponent which was also something the queen of cool style was hoping for, since she was burning lots of energy on maintaining the hold.

The queen of cool style would then hear Haruko's big claims, hearing that her opponent was in pain and continuing to hold the move on for a bit longer. Alex was about to ask of Haruko would give up but just looking at her opponent's face was enough to tell the bluenette that her opponent wasn't going to give up. Begrudgingly Alex let go of her opponent's arm and tried to push the woman away with her feet before getting up.

As Alex looked down at her opponent the frustration was clear on her face. She had performed move after move, submission after submission and had even broken into a slight bit of hentai! The queen of cool style was definitely starting to lose her cool. The cool bluenette would then walk towards the ropes and slowly exit the ring before picking up a steel chair and trying to slide back into the bottom rope.

Alex did feel a slight bit of guilt for using a weapon in a friendly match but she had pulled out everything else she could think of, she still didn't want to hit her opponent with a chair. So instead Alex would drop the chair next to Haruko before trying to guide the woman to her feet by her head and then wrap her arm around Suzuya's neck and then putting her opponent's arm over her head.

If she wasn't interrupted then Alex would try to lift her opponent up for a suplex and keep her there for a second, before trying to drop the woman hard into the chair head first in a suplex lifted DDT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:00 am

Even if she had been through worse, Haruko was still pretty happy when the harsh armbar let up. She had managed to keep her cool through all of this, and even get a few cool shots in return, but she was exhausted, and it showed. When Alex went out for the chair, Haruko just caught her breath and nursed her arm, crawling back to her feet just slowly enough to be in the right spot for her opponent's next move. Alex lodged the brunette's head into her own sweaty armpit before lifting her off the ground and slamming Haruko's skull into the chair below. The audience cringed as the metallic weapon rang out with a dull thud, leaving behind a dim red stain as a gash opened up above Haruko's eyebrow. Haruko yelped aloud at the impact, groaning dizzily while the world spun around her in a maelstrom of pain.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:02 pm

Alex would take a moment to consider what she was doing, but at this point the woman didn't know what else she could possibly do to make her opponent give up, she would justify herself with the thought that if she didn't put the woman away quicker by any means then she would only get more hurt. Without too much hesitation the bluenette would then drop her opponent hard on the chair, lying on her back and trying to block out the audiences gasping reaction and her opponent's yelp.

The cool queen would then spend a moment on her back, before finally rolling onto her front and sitting up, looking at her opponent and seeing the bleeding eyebrow, which would make Alex feel horrible, but she had a match to win and figured it would be pointless to apologise after going through with it.

" Come on Haruko...please just give up " Alex would groan out, anxiously waiting for the woman's reply and hoping that she was finally going to give up. The cool queen already felt horrible for just doing that one move onto the chair against such a innocent and pure opponent, and wasn't sure if she could go further even if she needed to, but she knew that her opponent couldn't possibly be the coolest between the two of them and Alex considered the concept of " the cool queen " to be more important than her own health, and perhaps even others health.

After Alex's question the ref would move closer, waiting for the bleeding woman's reaction with almost as much anxiety as the cool queen herself was wearing blatantly upon her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:54 pm

At first, Haruko wasn't saying much of anything while she pushed herself up to her knees. For the moment, she was too busy making the world be not upside-down and ringing. She looked over the somewhat horrified audience with glazed eyes, then to Alex, and finally to the referee, eagerly awaiting a submission. But even as she was, she still knew it would be super uncool to give up now. Or, at least, it would be particularly cool to hang on at this point.

"O'm Ikay..." she half-mumbled at the referee, flashing a goofy smile with a thumbs up. "Er... uh... I-I mean... I'm... I'm... I'm a-alright..."

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:05 am

Alex would watch as Haruko slowly started to stir again, waiting eagerly to hear the woman surrender so they could put this whole thing behind them. But the Cool queen as well as the crowds jaws would drop when they heard the Japanese woman, Alex couldn't believe her ears and would actually blank out for a moment, just looking right at her opponent with a distant expression before coming back to reality a moment later.

"W...What...it's not alright! You should be done! " Alex would cry out, pointing her finger at her opponent and raising her voice to match the sharp movement of her point as her reaction turned from confusion to anger, all while maintaining her sitting position, the cool queen almost acting like she was accusing her opponent of lying. Alex would then look to the ref as if expecting the official to guide her on what to do, but all the bluenette got in return was a blank expression that made her want to rip her own hair out for how utterly unhelpful it was.

" You're not cool! All you've been doing is getting beat up! Don't look so smug when you can't even do anything! I'm the strongest, fastest and most skillful so clearly I'm the coolest" Alex would yell, before grinding her teeth together and getting slightly quieter as she spoke, although it was obvious it would be somewhat easy for her to break into yelling at any point.

Alex would wait for a moment for her opponent's response, and would get prepared to get into a standing position, deciding to put away her opponent at any points if she still insists in going on. The cool queen felt bad for her opponent and could feel her own heart being torn apart as she was saying such cruel things, but it was the truth, no matter how bad she felt there was no way in hell she was going to let Haruko even be uttered in the same breath as the word 'cool'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:06 am

Words still took a bit longer to process than usual, and for a moment, Haruko simply knelt on the mat with glazed eyes. Whether she was trying to figure out what was said, thinking of a response, or just spacing out wasn't totally clear, and for a bit the ref even considered ending the match as a draw, just to keep anyone from suffering permanent or fatal damage.

But eventually, Haruko did speak. "Uh... yeah..." she replied dumbly with the slightest hint of a frown on her face, "You-... you're pretty cool. I wanna... uh, be like that, I g-gotta be the coolest." Though it didn't fully show, Haruko's fears of inadequacy were starting to resurface. Maybe she really should throw in the towel, Alex did deserve something for all her hard work, after all. But, then again, this was all Haruko was: if she gave up now, what would she be worth then?

"B-but," she continued as she climbed to her feet, "if I-I'm gonna be as cool as you... I can't just call it quits, right?"

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6