by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

» First Taste of Loving: Willow and Maya's First Date
by Kookio Today at 5:24 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 5:13 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AV 16 Tag Title: The Black Feathers Gang (c) vs. Akiha and Gwendolyn

4 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

AV 16 Tag Title: The Black Feathers Gang (c) vs.  Akiha and Gwendolyn Empty AV 16 Tag Title: The Black Feathers Gang (c) vs. Akiha and Gwendolyn

Post by Kelsea Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:26 pm

Preceded by: AV 16 Hardcore Title cage match: Adrian Kytes (c) vs. Silver Ace
Followed by: AV 16 Main event - World Title: Brittany Luvve (c) vs. Cecilia Northman

The Black Feathers Gang
AV 16 Tag Title: The Black Feathers Gang (c) vs.  Akiha and Gwendolyn Ay10

Vs.

Imperial Order
AV 16 Tag Title: The Black Feathers Gang (c) vs.  Akiha and Gwendolyn NWQXjuL

Match Type: Standard tag match
Winning Condition: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout
Special Conditions: none

Spotlight
characters:
AV 16 Tag Title: The Black Feathers Gang (c) vs.  Akiha and Gwendolyn ELZuoMvAV 16 Tag Title: The Black Feathers Gang (c) vs.  Akiha and Gwendolyn OG5hnuaAV 16 Tag Title: The Black Feathers Gang (c) vs.  Akiha and Gwendolyn Cg3CzYmAV 16 Tag Title: The Black Feathers Gang (c) vs.  Akiha and Gwendolyn 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

AV 16 Tag Title: The Black Feathers Gang (c) vs.  Akiha and Gwendolyn Empty Re: AV 16 Tag Title: The Black Feathers Gang (c) vs. Akiha and Gwendolyn

Post by Serpon Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:57 am

Avalanche had once again arrived, in fact, Akiha was a little surprised on how quickly it arrived, it felt like just yesterday she was fighting Belinda in the Lightning Tournament Finals that had taken place in the 2015 Avalanche PPV. She was finding it hard to believe that a year had already passed. That being said, she had greatly improved then, putting 2016 to good use, getting special training and making new allies.

Speaking of new allies, there was one in the locker room with her, Gwendolyn, her tag partner and the former Entropy champion, though Akiha made sure never to mention that last part. The two of them were now going to be fighting for the Tag Team Title belts. Akiha was a bit nervous, as this would be the first time she would get a shot at a title belt. It was another chance to make history and it would be her first major PPV since she had started her crusade, as well as her first major PPV as a tag team.

The crimson hair wrestler would exhale as she double checked her uniform, now thinking of her past PPV. They had not gone well, in fact, she had lost all her major PPV, losing to Belinda in Avalanche and then losing to Gabbie in Summer Splash. She wanted to win and get the title belts, to become part of wrestling history. In addition, she didn't feel her opponents deserved their tag team title belts. The Black Feathers Gang had done nothing but sit on them, simply riding it out instead of defending their belts. If Akiha and Gwendolyn won the belts, they could take the tag team division into the spotlight.

The Crimson hair wrestler would then turn to her partner as she got up and stretch her arms, ready to start the match.

AV 16 Tag Title: The Black Feathers Gang (c) vs.  Akiha and Gwendolyn 3l9yoRWAV 16 Tag Title: The Black Feathers Gang (c) vs.  Akiha and Gwendolyn AjbwxKgAV 16 Tag Title: The Black Feathers Gang (c) vs.  Akiha and Gwendolyn DUhLLRtAV 16 Tag Title: The Black Feathers Gang (c) vs.  Akiha and Gwendolyn CDNLQYlAV 16 Tag Title: The Black Feathers Gang (c) vs.  Akiha and Gwendolyn CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

AV 16 Tag Title: The Black Feathers Gang (c) vs.  Akiha and Gwendolyn Empty Re: AV 16 Tag Title: The Black Feathers Gang (c) vs. Akiha and Gwendolyn

Post by killcarrion Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:40 am

Competing on the grandest stage of them all with oft-coveted championship gold being inches from her dainty grasps...was all a rather nostalgic feeling for the exorbitantly wealthy socialite. Gwendolyn was incapable of not reminiscing back towards her first ever Avalanche appearance, and the back breaking heroism it had taken her to "cleanly" pry the Entropy title from her silver haired adversary. It was clearly the glorious victory that had catapulted her career from the menial monotony of competing with lower class plebeians to having her be considered one of the wrestling elite.

...one of these days Gwen would have to personally thank Haley for being the one personally responsible for being the stepping stone Gwendolyn stomped down on to elevate her wondrous career into the stratosphere~...but for now she had a tag team championship match to prepare for. The heiress, already donned in her form-fitting and frilly blue/white wrestling attire, preparing for the match in perhaps a less conventional means...namely by lounging back in her comfortable arm chair while her hired beauticians did their magic. One of her attendants performing the finishing touches of her manicure with glossy nail polish, with another having placed a moist towel on Gwen's face to help exfoliate her pores.

"Hmm~..."
Gwen hummed peacefully when she felt the fresh air waft over her face once the beautician behind her removed the towel from her face, the heiress just than glancing to her side with one half-lidded eye to see her partner double-checking to make sure her outfit was properly put on.

"Even with my face concealed beneath a drenched a towel, I could still sense the grinding cogs in your head, Madam Kosha. A penny for your thoughts?"
Gwendolyn queried with a blissful smile after closing her eyes and allowing her attendants to finish their beautifying techniques, the heiress sensing her partner may have had rattled nerves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:37 am

Akiha would turn around towards Gwendolwyn when she heard her tag partner speak, asking what was on her mind. “Well, I have been thinking about my past PPVs, mainly my previous Avalanche and Summer Splash match, both which didn't end the way I wanted to. Every time I have a massive match, I have always lost. Now I am about to have the most important match currently in my career so far, fighting for the tag team belt. This is my chance to truly make a name for myself, to break out of mediocrity and shine.” stated Akiha in a slightly agitated voice, something which was rare for her to do.

“Also, I really want to beat the Black Feathers Gang. Champions should constantly be defending their belts, not be hiding. What they do is bad for the company, both the business and the wrestlers in her. Me and you, we are the ones who are truly helping this company out, making sure AFW prospers, as well as making stars out of wrestlers we face. Combine with what I said before, not only do I want to win, for once I want my opponent to lose.” said Akiha in a very serious tone.

AV 16 Tag Title: The Black Feathers Gang (c) vs.  Akiha and Gwendolyn 3l9yoRWAV 16 Tag Title: The Black Feathers Gang (c) vs.  Akiha and Gwendolyn AjbwxKgAV 16 Tag Title: The Black Feathers Gang (c) vs.  Akiha and Gwendolyn DUhLLRtAV 16 Tag Title: The Black Feathers Gang (c) vs.  Akiha and Gwendolyn CDNLQYlAV 16 Tag Title: The Black Feathers Gang (c) vs.  Akiha and Gwendolyn CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:01 am

Gwendolyn relaxed in her chair while her partner let her concerns be known, and told her how much of a momentous opportunity all of this was. A small part of Gwen actually saw bits of herself in her crimson haired partner. Akiha being a fellow dignified debutante participating in Avalanche with championship gold being the ultimate prize. Although the major difference being that while Akiha was showing signs of trepidation towards her match, Gwen had approached her Entropy title match with all the confidence int the world.  

Gwen's beauticians finished applying her nail polish along with lite spritzing of perfume before she started speaking up while still lounging in her chair.

"Would you happen to recall my return address this time last year, Madam Kosha? I'm ever so certain you do, considering that was the venue upon which we introduced ourselves and partook in our elegant clash and duel of wills. Curious how so much can change in the span of a year~..."
Gwen smirked from the odd realization that this time last year the two were engaged in a bitter feud, and were now tag team partners of all things. "Well, in my glorious return speech, I happened to emphasize returning to the mountain top and reclaiming my pilfered glory. All of my planning since that day has led up to this very moment, and would you think, that for all of my extensive calculations and blueprinting, I wouldn't have chosen a tag partner that gives me the highest chance of success?"

With all preparations being complete, Gwen would hop off her chair and approach her concerned partner. Putting an arm around her shoulder in a side hug with a smug smirk on her face before continuing.

"Besides, unlike all those other misguided attempts towards ascendancy into the upper echelons of the AFW elite, you now have the one...key...factor that outright guarantees your unmitigated success......Me~..." Gwen pompously stated while daintily placing her hand on her chest and holding her snooty head up high. "Now...what say we pluck the feathers from those bygone relics of a sad chapter in the tag team division and seize my-...er...our~...championship gold? Not for the sake of the company, but as our sworn right and duty as privileged ladies of the social elite to showcase to the unwashed masses the utmost in sophistication and grace under pressure."

Last edited by killcarrion on Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:53 am

Akiha would give Gwendolyn her full attention with her tag partner began to speak to her.  She would take a second to process everything that her partner said, taking a moment to remember when the two had first met.  Hearing those words come out of Gwendolyn made her feel better.  “Oh, I am flattered that you think of me so highly.” said Akiha as she would let out a smile.

What happened next, actually somewhat surprised Akiha, she didn't expect her tag partner to actually hug her, causing her eyes to widen in shock.  Her tag partner next words would make her think about everything that happened since they originally met after Avalanche.  Since then she had attracted the attention of champions, like Gwendolyn and Cecilia.  Each of them had in their own way bestow knowledge and skill upon her, not to mention both of them had confidence in her.  This was something she had not done last year in Avalanche.  Plus it was true, this time she would have the former Entropy Champion in her corner, ready to help her out.

“Thank you for your kind words Gwendolyn, I do feel more confident now.  Let us indeed show them how nobility wages war in the ring.” said Akiha as she stood up.  “I guess we shouldn't keep the crowd or our opponents waiting.  As you said, we have a pair of belts to win.” said Akiha as she would then motion towards the door, waiting for Gwendolyn to take the lead so that they could make their entrance.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:04 am

"Indeed...Onward and upward, as they say~..." Gwendolyn imparted while strolling besides Akiha towards the gorilla position with her arm still hugging her cohort tightly from the side.

Rousing speeches were somewhat of Gwen's forte, and in this particular instance, there was more than a modicum of truth to her words. Traces of chemistry as a tag-team between the two having first come to light during their four way SummerSplash match, and although it ended in abject failure due to a truly bizarre argument over something the heiress still hasn't wrapped her head around, it nevertheless sowed the seeds for their blooming partnership. And it also inspired to Gwendolyn to take this ball and roll with it all the way to the tag team championship scene.

Now with a fellow aristocrat and former rival by her side, Gwendolyn had finally found a way to reclaim her former glory since losing her Entropy championship, and once again revel in being adorned in championship gold once more~...now all she had to do was simply refrain from mentioning Belinda Northman around Akiha.

---

Lines of orchestra members and various musicians had lined the ramp following the thrilling spectacle of the previous Hardcore match. Marching band drummers, electric guitarists, and violinists among others, all adorned in blue, red and white tuxedos, began tuning up their instruments and aligning themselves perfectly towards the ring and surrounding the entrance stage. It was a distinctly more uptight atmosphere considering the wanton brutality taking place in the previous Hardcore match, but once enough time had passed, cues would be signaled with trumpeters and drummers beginning to play the onset of the Imperial Order's theme.

Spiraling spotlights would focus on each separate groups of musicians as they began playing their part in the imposing and bombastic music. There was a flowing tempo to the symphonic opera that built up for little over a minute before the music would crescendo and signal the Imperial Order to made their grandiose entrance. Striding in lockstep with each other with blaring pyrotechnic heralding their entrance, both aristocrats were adorned in their trademark attire although now with matching capes trailing far behind them and brandishing their individual company logos on the back.

The boos immediately started filling the halls of the stadium in disdain for the pompous social elite, but their jeers were still drowned out by the musicians deafening sounds. Both aristocrats elegantly striding down the ramp and past the musicians on their sides, all while being the absolute image of grace and poise as they individually entered the ring. Gwendolyn herself standing in the middle of the ring with a hand on her hip while menial AFW workers unhooked her cape and slinked away with it. Her demure and arrogant smirk further riling up the audience before she retreated to her respective corner...their theme just then coming to its grand culmination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:33 am

The duo would quickly arrive at the staging area, now ready to start the match. The crimson hair wrestler was now feeling a lot more confident after hearing what Gwendolyn had to say. It felt like there was nothing the duo could not conquer.

What happened next was a grand spectacle. All sorts of musicians and other talented people appeared and began to play their theme song. It was a bit too much for Akiha taste but it was something that Gwendolyn wanted. The Japenese wrestler was happy to go along with it, she had let her partner plan most of it all. This would result in her being a bit surprised by how all out her partner had gone. In fact, a smile would appear on her face as she saw it all play out.

After waiting for a bit, the duo would finally be told to make their entrance. As soon as the two appeared, the crowd would start to boo, this time even more furious than usual. Akiha usually fought in Japan, there she still had a small amount of supporters there who cheered her on. But now she was in Canada and her message of a crusade only made the crowd hate her more. Luckily the crowd boos were overshadowed by the large sounding music that had been playing.

As Akiha made her way down, she would have a cape instead of her usually Japanese flag. The reason for this was that she would be fighting Japanese opponents in a foreign land. Thus, she felt no need to bring her flag for this situation. Her cape which had replaced her flag had her parent's company logo on it. Eventually, the two aristocrats would enter the ring and both made a pose as the staff then took off both their capes. Akiha would make an opening and closing motion with her fingers as if she was seizing power of new found strength before following Gwendolyn and make her way to the corner. She would now wait for their opponents to appear, eager to crush them.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:14 am

In spite of the huge match about to take place, the mood in the Black Feathers' locker room was heavy and silent. Just a few days earlier, Akiko had gotten ambushed by Yukiko's nemesis Alicia while she was alone and took a pretty bad beating. Though she didn't suffer any major injuries, her body was still hurting pretty badly, especially in her boobs and her crotch.

Both of them dressed in their matching black bikinis, Yukiko and Akiko sat atop the bench, feeling both the anxiety and the anger stewing in their minds. Yukiko in particular was trembling in anger, just thinking about how smug Alicia must be right now knowing she probably sabotaged their title defense. Maddie, who was also present, had her own grudge against Alicia deepen as well, but more pressingly she was worried about Akiko's well-being. She herself knew firsthand how vicious and brutal Alicia was, and had a pretty good idea of how much pain her fiery-haired friend must be in.

A sharp knock at the door shattered the silence in the room, signalling it was time for the champions to make their entrance. Picking up the belts and slinging them over their shoulders, Akiko and Yukiko both took a deep breath, trying to calm themselves down as much as they could before heading out.

With their energetic J-rock anthem blasting out over the speakers, the two colorful-haired girls stepped out on stage, Maddie following them close behind. In stark contrast to how they had been mere moments earlier, both of them were smiling brightly as they waved to the massive audience cheering for them. Inwardly Akiko was struggling to not show any signs of weakness, trying hard not to flinch whenever one of the bruises on her breasts acted up.

Things got even more difficult when they reached the ring. As they both slid under the bottom rope onto the canvas, her chest couldn't help but rub against the mat, causing her to cringe. Deeply hoping nobody noticed, she got up to her feet and turned back out towards the crowd, waving and smiling even more, while Yukiko was doing the same. Maddie, of course, remained outside the ring nonchalantly trying to duck low and avoid making any eye-contact with Gwen.

Finally finishing their entrance, the two of them handed their belts off to the official and moved over towards their corner. Akiko very gently stepped through the ropes and over to the outside edge of the ring, while Yukiko remained, glaring contemptibly over at their two adversaries. While both of them were formidable opponents in their own right, the blue-haired girl's intense drive to keep her partner safe had her overcome any doubts she might have had.

"Don't worry, Akiko. I'll take care of this." she glanced back at the fiery-haired girl, sensing her anxiety and hoping to comfort her a little.

Akiko gave a determined nod in response, but the idea of Yukiko having to take both of those women on at once had her incredibly worried. While she couldn't really bring herself to say anything, she hoped that her partner wouldn't overexert herself and get hurt just for her sake.

Maddie remained nearby, half-hiding and peeking out over the top of the canvas, finding it hard to stay composed knowing Gwen was right over there. She wanted badly to run over and give the blonde a good kick to the crotch in revenge, but knowing that her friends would only get disqualified if she did kept her in check.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:26 am

Akiha would rest on the turnbuckle, waiting for her opponents to arrive. Soon the Black Feathers Gang theme song played and the audience would cheer. The crimson hair wrestler though focused her eyes on her opponents, wanting to take them down right away but she waited until the bell rang. After all, this was not how she fought, she had a code of honor and always waited for the bell to ring before starting the match. In addition, if she attacked before the match started, she could get her team disqualified. All she had to do was wait a few more moments and soon the match would start.

The crimson hair wrestler watched as Yukiko entered the ring while Akiko stayed on the outside. “I assume I shall be the one to pull the curtains and start the show.” asked Akiha as she then glanced towards her tag partner. She already knew Gwendolyn answer but it was still polite to ask. As she waited she would also look at Maddie, wondering if she would interfere in the match or what role she would play.

Akiha would then attempt to step into the middle of the ring, that was assuming Gwendolyn agreed with her going first. “Ready to actually have to defend your title belt instead of constantly running away?” ask the crimson hair wrestler trying to make her opponent mad and trying to make her lose focus right at the start of the match.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next