Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 240 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 239 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

2 posters

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Iron Abs Workout Challenge! - Page 6 Empty Re: Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:18 am

Fallon had to admit, Kyoko did have a point there. As tough as both of their bellies were—Fallon's as hard as diamond, and Kyoko's something like ninety-nine percent that same toughness—they probably would not be able to handle constant belly beatings from each other, two or three times a week. They needed to recuperate in between, and so, sadly, their contests would probably have to stay as a special event, once every two weeks or so. But that didn't mean they couldn't hang out during the days in between!

"Haha, yeah, I guess it does sound weird coming out of my mouth, huh?" Fallon would observe with a bemused shake of the head. "I do have a pretty exciting life, even now. Things are real good, y'know? Not crazy, but good!" Fallon was nowhere near dissatisfied with her life, even if her zany playgirl days were behind her.

"I mean, Pilar and I chat on the phone a lot, and we Skype once a week, at least. We're really, really close, too, 'cause we, like, pretty much grew up together." Pilar, of course, was the reason Fallon was into bellies, but that story was a little too embarrassing to tell right now! "But she's got a...uh, really busy schedule, and it's been...about nine months, I guess, since she had business here in Japan. She never stays here long enough!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:14 am

"I don't think it sounds god coming out of anyone but an old womens lips and even then it would still be strange to hear about. And believe it or not I don't think you qualify as an old lady just yet." Kyoko joked to keep the tension broken before she talked about her cousin Pillar. "Oh well that's good, family should keep in touch. At least that's how I've always saw it. Well it should be nice to see her in person again."

Though formalities were running out as she readied herself. "Alright so next contest before we burn daylight. I guess its my turn so lets do this. We get down on the floor and stay on one arm to keep us elevated while we keep our legs straight, and punch each other at the same time in the same two second breaks until someone cant continue holding themselves up." She said offering her idea.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:54 pm

Fallon laughed as Kyoko mentioned how she didn't look like an old lady just yet. "Yeah, but give it a year or two and the stress of these belly punching battles with someone as tough as you is gonna get to me! I'll go grey!"

The musings Fallon had about Pilar might have been a bit of a tangent, but she couldn't help but do a lot of thinking about her cousin whenever she came to mind. Fallon had had a little crush on Pilar when they were kids, and, while it obviously did not go anywhere, ever, she still thought that Pilar was pretty cute. She had a pretty gorgeous belly. And Kyoko would probably agree with that! "Next time she's in town, you should come over and we can all hang out. Like I say, it's not easy to find girls who really appreciate a good belly around here."

Now, though, the time for small talk was over, and it was time for them to start round two. "Nice. Very nice. I like it!" Fallon would say, nodding eagerly as she agreed to Kyoko's terms for the next round. She would get back down on her knees on the mats on the ground. "You ready to start now?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:23 pm

At that Kyoko began to start imagining Fallon with grey hairs and wrinkles, and couldn't help but giggle at the mental image. Though then the same image popped up for her, though she didn't dwell on it too much as Fallon continued to talk about Pillar, it kinda became clear where Fallon might have found her love of girls abs. A sharp contrast with her own cousin who didn't seem to have any quirks like that. "Um sure I don't mind meeting new people. Whether there into similar things or not so just let me know if she ever does come around."

Finally coming down as well Fallon seemed eager to start as she slowly got into position. Moving down to her side and straitening out so she was at an angle with her arms. Once Fallon was ready Kyoko would nod. "Yep, lets do this." She would say as she started things off by striking Fallon in the center of her belly.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:49 am

Fallon knew that she was talking about Pilar too much, and that it was probably a little bit awkward for Kyoko. Heck, who wouldn't find it awkward to try to carry on a conversation with someone who couldn't stop slipping in references to her cousin, gushing about how she was cute and generally awesome, leaving the person in Kyoko's place with nothing else to say but "Ah, cool, cool?" Fallon decided she should change the subject as they moved towards the next challenge.

"I mean, if you wanted to. Otherwise, though, you and me totally need to hang out. Go get some food sometime. Tonight, even. What do you like? Sushi? Steak?"

Fallon got down, then, laying on her side and propping herself up with one arm, preparing for their second contest. This one would go faster than the first. Not only were their bellies already hurting, but it was going to be tougher to hold oneself up on an arm than it was to just do a sit-up. One ill-timed flinch and a girl could lose her balance right then. Now, taking a deep breath, Fallon would start off with a hard punch right in the center of Kyoko's belly, and groan as she got the exact same punch in return! "Urgh..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:25 pm

Kyoko heard the awkward change in her voice as if Fallon was avoiding something, she didn't think it was something big, maybe she just realized that she was rambling about her cousin abit too much. A fair complaint though if Kyoko was going to meet her she didn't mind hearing about her. Then again they did have to get back to their competition so maybe Fallon just wanted to hurry up to that. "Sure I have nothing planned tonight. And ill take sushi. We can go eat or just get takeout." she offered.

Though now wasn't the time for making meal plans, now was the chance for her to start taking back this match. Getting into position she started it and sent the first punch while Fallon nailed her right in the center. "Guugh!" she groaned as she her body struggle stay up after the punch but take a deep breath and after a few seconds she would aim for Fallons solar plexus to really wind her California counterpart.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:23 am

Fallon could tell that Kyoko was a pretty cool individual. Heck, she had been able to figure that much out from their first meeting. But Kyoko would go out of her way to try not to embarrass Fallon despite Fallon getting a little awkward in their conversation. Fallon had just figured that, seeing as how Pilar had a great belly and Kyoko liked bellies, if she were able to get the two together, then maybe...that could be a pretty fun time.

Ugh. Bad Fallon. You're still doing it. You're not even completing the thoughts in your own head without making, like, coy little references, or whatever. So shut up and refocus! She had to chide herself mentally to get her thoughts back on track.

Fallon grinned as Kyoko accepted her offer of hanging out tonight. After beating each other's bellies to pulp, they would get to spend their first evening just hanging out as friends! That was exciting. "Normally I'd say we should go for sushi, 'cause I like the all-you-can-eat buffets...but my belly is gonna be, like, seriously aching, so takeout might be all I can handle."

After trading punches to the central regions of each other's bellies, Fallon and Kyoko launched their next attacks. Fallon would aim, again, for perhaps her favorite spot, the solar plexus...and her eyes widened as she felt a fist slam into hers, as well! "Uuurghh!" she gasped, shocked that, once again, she and Kyoko had gone for the exact same target!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:55 am

She could tell Fallon was not afraid to make friends, to the point she could sound pretty forward with her ideas. That and she really liked her cousin and was hyping her up, maybe so that when she did come she could have another person to hang out with. Kyoko for her part could respect that and thus didn't really find the whole thing all that weird, eccentric sure but shed seen enough people like that to not see it as an issue. "Fair enough, I forgot the shape youll be in when I'm done with you, take out it is."

The punches connected with each other and Kyoko continued to struggle with staying up, already her arm was feeling the pressure as were legs, as if her body wasn't going through enough trouble with the pain in her belly. "Ouugh!" She groaned as both girls nailed each others solar plexus's and continued t struggle. After the break Kyoko groaned and pushed forward with another punch in the same spot seeing its affects.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:57 am

Fallon rolled her eyes as Kyoko taunted her about being in bad shape once she was done with this battle. "Okay, I'm sorry, but who is the one who's winning right now? Seriously, you had totally better back up your trash talk with some real shows of strength pretty darn soon!" Takeout did sound like the best idea to Fallon, though, and she hoped Kyoko thought so, too, as fun as going out and chillin' would be.

The punch to her solar plexus made Fallon wobble, her legs trembling, her arm quivering. "Urk..." she grunted, as she pulled her arm back, readying another punch for the same spot. They both had seen how effective the solar plexus punch was, and they were both zeroing in on the other's weakened upper gut as their target. Fallon took aim, gulped, and tightened her abs as she threw her next punch, slamming it into Kyoko's solar plexus as her own was drilled into, eliciting a loud cry from her as she nearly fell over!

"Aaannngh...!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:24 am

Kyoko gave a dismissive wave and a smirk at this comment as she continued. "Were one round in and I can already see your feeling the effects just as much as I am, if you had more of an edge then yeah I would have no room to talk." She said, trying to keep her point short and sweet while she continued to dish out her attack to Fallon. They could discuss takeout once Kyoko had finally dropped her for now she needed to prove her abs were the strongest against possibly the only person here who could say otherwise.

The punches continued to drain her as she felt her arm slipping up, not to mention the painful stiffness of having to keep herself extended which was in her legs and her arm. Those weren't even getting punched, thankfully her belly had been through worst or she would have collapsed already and even then she was reaching her limit as her fist went soaring up into Fallons upper body nailing that weakening solar plexus.."Ngguugh!" Kyoko groaned as she felt her lungs burning from the loss of air and simply not enough time to replenish them as she shifted her weight and tried to stay up. From there she attempted to drive another punch into Fallons burning abs. Looking to keep the focus on her body until Fallon finally dropped and tightening her abs in preparation for the next one.

Last edited by Mystery Dragon on Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next