Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Smother Debut Match! Robin vs Rhiannon

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Smother Debut Match! Robin vs Rhiannon Empty Smother Debut Match! Robin vs Rhiannon

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:43 am

Smother Debut Match! Robin vs Rhiannon Robin_16

Robin would be waiting nervously backstage in her bunny girl outfit, embarrassed with how revealing it was and considering it was her first match in AFW. Robin would start to breath in and out, calming herself before she heard her theme start playing and put on her game face. "You can do this! Let's win," Robin said to herself with a smile as she walked out from backstage and waved to the audience. She would smile and wave as she climbed into the ring and thought of something to do for the fans. She would get to the center of the ring and did a little bunny pose for the fans before going to her corner, causing the audience to go into an uproar.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Smother Debut Match! Robin vs Rhiannon Empty Re: Smother Debut Match! Robin vs Rhiannon

Post by RJD Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:11 am

Rhiannon would grin backstage while she flipped her sunglasses up and down on her head and would twirl her other finger in her hair before hearing her favourite anime theme play which would inspire the woman to break out into the arena wearing her own improvised bunny suit with a leather jacket over it, though her bunny suit looked more just like casual clothes with ears. Smother Debut Match! Robin vs Rhiannon Dagashi%2BKashi%2B-%2BShidare%2BHotaru%2BRender%2B28

As Rhiannon more or less moon walked out into view and the fans were reacting in all kinds of ways, very few being straight up cheers or boo's minus her fans from outside exploits as they seriously had no clue what to make of Rhea even now.
Rhiannon would wait until the pitch of her music would build up and then would turn around and throw her jacket off behind her and then move her glasses up in an almost natural seeming flow although any common sense would determine that she had clearly practised this. Rhiannon would then see her opponent's outfit and would seem slightly annoyed for some reason before charging into the ring and walking in-front of her opponent and pointing her finger at her.

"Hey you! that was my idea, you're already debuting you have enough of the attention stop overcompensating for your first match and just sit down and get your ass beat!...goddamn creativity stealing mosquito's..." Rhea would say, turning away as she mentioned the mosquito's seemingly talking ot herself while still wearing her sun glasses.

Back to top Go down

Smother Debut Match! Robin vs Rhiannon Empty Re: Smother Debut Match! Robin vs Rhiannon

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:15 am

Robin would notice her opponent coming out backstage also in a bunny suit and raised an eyebrow at how impressive her opponent's bust was. Robin was about to introduce herself when her opponent abruptly called her out and would frown at her and crossed her arms under her breasts.
"Well excuse me? I was told I had to wear this for this match by the organization. Isn't that why you're wearing that awfully lewd outfit?" Robin asked her opponent as she walked to the center of the ring to match up with her opponent, mushing her breasts with Rhiannon.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:34 am

Rhiannon would hear her opponent talking and would turn around to be met with her opponent's breasts being mushed into hers before she would smile and answer her question. " Oh I forgot about that...give someone enough time to forget about something they are forced to do and they will think they did it by choice, free will is a fimble thing if influenced by outside factors constantly but I made the final decision on this one not them. But you seem like you will give me a reason to remember whatever you force me to do, and whatever I force you to do " Rhea would say before suddenly jumping back and moving her arms up in what appeared to be a strike but would actually just be Rhiannon gropeing her opponent as she would grab her opponent's breasts, squeeze them and yell " Let's show them lewd! I'm Rhiannon Sellsword! "

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:55 am

Robin couldn't help but understand what Rhiannon was saying since she was currently studying the human mind at school. Robin would yelp out in shock when Rhiannon suddenly shot her hand out and groped her breasts. Robin would scream in shock and slapped Rhiannon's hands off and jump back. "Wha-What was that for!?" Robin demanded, her face blushing in embarrassment.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:59 am

Rhiannon would let out a slight yelp as her hands got slapped away and get a slight frown before moving it back into a smile and saying " Oh come on, everyone in this damn place is sex obsessed, if you're not then some big muscly or kinky woman or man is just going to force you into it later, may as well gradually get down and dirty with me, I'll even go slowly " Rhiannon would say, almost pleading with her opponent while holding her arms out.

Rhiannon would then try to suddenly lunge forward to use the distraction of her opponent to grab at the woman's crotch with one hand and squeeze it before trying to kiss her surely pained foe at the same time. This clearly wasn't in line with what Rhea had just said though if it landed she doubted her opponent would really make that connection right away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:03 am

"Wha-What? I'm sorry but I refused to believe everyone here is like that and I sure as hell will not stoop so low!" Robin would shoot back but noticed her opponent lunging at her. Robin's eyes would narrow as she relaxed her body and would dodge her opponent's lunge, grabbing her opponent by one of her arm and throw her to the ground! Despite Robin's appearance, Robin was strong enough to lift men several times her size! If this throw would land, Robin would twist Rhiannon's arm to cause some pain.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:13 am

Rhiannon would easily be transitioned into the arm bar and would start to let out a low growling noise as well as a squeal while her arm was twisted and would look off into the audience with a slight frown but a pinkish face, the woman not resisting the arm bar too much but just trying to move herself in it to avoid serious damage.

Rhiannon would then giggle a little bit before letting out a cry of pain after her arm get's squeezed again and would say " Ohhh honey, please tell me you've never heard of me before? "

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:16 am

"As a matter of fact, no I've never heard of you," Robin would reply as she would over her opponent and sat down on her opponent's back. Robin would then grab both of Rhiannon's arms and fold them over her neck and put Rhiannon into a camel clutch/sleeper hold, choking her with her own arms as Robin pulled back. "By the way, names Robin," Robin said as she pulled back, stretching Rhiannon.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:23 am

Rhiannon would start to try to move her arms around to prevent them being grabbed into the camel clutch sleeper and would start to gasp for air already after having the move just locked in on her, it may seem a bit odd to her opponent so far that Rhea had shown little strengths and so far just weaknesses as she easily fell into every move and trap set for her.

" Nice to meet you..." Rhiannon would say while trying to move her head around in the lock, at the same time she would be squirming her legs and making her two thick thigh's rub off each other

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next