Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 2:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Smother Debut Match! Robin vs Rhiannon

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Smother Debut Match! Robin vs Rhiannon - Page 6 Empty Re: Smother Debut Match! Robin vs Rhiannon

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:56 pm

Robin would lay on the mat, unconscious. She wouldn't feel Rhea putting her feet in her mouth but the sensation did transfer into her little nightmare of where Rhea was her mistress and she was being used in so many horrible ways. As Rhea shoved her feet in her mouth, Robin was being forced to smell Rhea's feet in her dream and lick them, causing her to stir in real life and whimper.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Smother Debut Match! Robin vs Rhiannon - Page 6 Empty Re: Smother Debut Match! Robin vs Rhiannon

Post by RJD Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:00 pm

Rhiannon would have officially ended the match and she did intend to keep her words and was about to leave the ring, until her opponent started to wake up and she couldn't resist humiliating the newcomer more.

Rhea would keep her promise about not defiling her opponent, though she could still force Robin to defile her. Rhiannon would slowly move into a position with her legs at each side of Robin's head before placing her crotch over Robin's face, her pussy being right over Robin's lips and making sure that Robin's eyes were uncovered so she could watch what was about to happen.

Rhea would start to slowly force her hips forward into Robin's face to squish her mouth against her covered pussy and while she did so she would pull on Robin's hair to stuff her further into her crotch and with her free hand she would place it into her own panties and start to stimulate herself on top of Robin's face, the pink haired woman's face turning pink as she moaned and looked down into Robin's eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:09 pm

Robin would finally start to stir and be relieved when she heard the match was over. As she attempted to get up, she would let out a scream before being trapped in between Rhea's thighs, her face burrowed in her crotch. Robin would look with teary eyes as she tapped on Rhea's thighs as if she was tapping out, her face turning pink from lack of air. It wouldn't be another few minutes of squirming and muffled screams before she passed out again in between Rhea's thighs.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:00 pm

Rhiannon would rub her opponent's face with her crotch, slowly pushing her face deeper and moaning out while doing so until she would start to hump Robin's face quickly for a little while before screaming out in ecstasy as she would cum in her opponent's face and in her own panties.

After Rhiannon got an orgasm from riding Robin's face and watched the woman pass out she would finally seem satisfied as she got back up to her feet and walked to the backstage area.

The winner of the match by breast smother is Rhiannon Sellsword

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6