Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 2:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, ReneeCockyUndercard, Shadowheart, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Smother Debut Match! Robin vs Rhiannon

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Smother Debut Match! Robin vs Rhiannon - Page 4 Empty Re: Smother Debut Match! Robin vs Rhiannon

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:43 pm

Robin was tensed up as she relaxed herself, remembering some of the Russian self-defence books she read. She breathed in and out and relaxed her body in order to prepare herself for a surprise attack and she did this just in time as she caught some of Rhea's muscle movements and was able to detect her plan. Robin would swiftly duck under Rhea and move around her sides to face her back. Robin would then wrap her arms around Rhea and attempt a German suplex!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Smother Debut Match! Robin vs Rhiannon - Page 4 Empty Re: Smother Debut Match! Robin vs Rhiannon

Post by RJD Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:13 am

Rhea would be surprised that her opponent dodged the clothesline and would feel her arms wrap around her waist, Rhea would instinctively try to pull them off but would seem be hoisted into the air and dropped hard to the mat in a German duplex, letting out a grunt after hitting the mat.

Rhea would currently be vulnerable on the mat as she groaned and rubbed her own back, Rhea's defence definetely needed some development.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:08 pm

"Alright, after a German suplex, follow it through with," Robin told herself as she lifted her opponent up into a piledriver, "a piledriver!" Robin would jump in the air slightly and fall down to land a vicious piledriver, landing Rhea head first into the mat once again!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:44 pm

Rhea would be lifted to her feet but when her opponent tried to transistion her into a piledriver Rhea would try to bring her body closer to Robin and lift the woman up before trying to drop her on Rheas knew, trying to land an atomic drop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:45 pm

As Robin picked up Rhea, she noticed her body language was odd but couldn't tell what was wrong until Rhea was able to pick her up and drop her into an atomic drop. Robin would cry out in pain when her crotch would land roughly on Rhea's knee and she would fall face first on to the mat, her butt sticking in the air in front of Rhea. Robin would cringe in pain as she held her crotch, "What the hell is with you and other women's genitalia!?"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:04 pm

Rhiannon would smile as she watched her opponent keel over, squeezing her own crotch a little bit as her face sparkled pink with a twisted positive sense of empathy. She would hear her opponents words and would quickly try to place one of her knee's out and place her opponent over it so that her butt would still be sticking in the air but she would now be completely in Rhea's reach.

Rhiannon would try to restrain her opponent on her knee and hold her in place while responding to her " Oh come on Robin! that one was an actual move, can't please you people can I? " Then Rhiannon would grin before saying " Oh, maybe I can actually"

Right as Rhea finished her sentence she would lean forward and wrap one of her arms around Robin's head to lock her in a headloch while pulling back to make the woman lean over her knee, Rhea would also use her unoccupied arm to reach for her opponent's crotch and try to slip her hand under her bunny outfit to start rubbing the bunnies pained crotch.

The fans would actually cheer a bit, seemingly being slightly impressed by Rhea's apparent talent to turn any wrestling move into something sexual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:12 pm

Robin would gasp out when she felt Rhea's leg forcing her bottom half to rest on it. Robin would try to get away but Rhea trapped her in a headlock. Robin would try to pry the headlock off but as she did, she felt herself being forced to lean on Rhea's knee. Robin then squealed as she felt Rhea slipping her hand into her bunny suit and start rubbing her crotch. Robin's face would start to go red with embarrassment as she would moan in pleasure, unable to pry the headlock off or resist her opponent's touch.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:27 pm

" Hey Robin, you ever heard about how quickly bunnies mate? well since we are two bunnies I really can't resist the urge so I'm sorry but I'd usually be gentler. " Rhea would say while gently spreading her opponent's pussy lips with two of her fingers and rubbing and teasing it with the middle one.

Rhea would then reveal what she meant though as she stretched it out a little bit more before trying to stick 3 fingers in, rapidly pumping her fingers in and out while rubbing the side of her opponent's pussy with her remaining two fingers. While doing this Rhiannon would tighten her arm around Robin's head to squeeze down on the woman to give her some pain to go with the pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:36 pm

Robin would start to feel fear when she heard what Rhea said. Of course she knew that rabbits mated like crazy and would try to struggle even harder but would cry out in pain and pleasure as Rhea tightened the hold around her head and suddenly insert three fingers in her pussy!
"S-Stop!" Robin would cry when suddenly felt Rhea start fingering her, "I'm saving that for someone! Please!" Despite Robin's gorgeous looks, she has never slept with anyone before, putting her studies first. She also wanted to save her virginity for her future husband which is why Robin refused to partake in hentai matches. Robin would start to cry a little when she felt Rhea tightened the hold around her head even more. With the increasing pressure around her head and the pleasure she was feeling down there, Robin couldn't think properly, her mind completely blank.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:51 pm

Rhiannon would seemingly be happy pumping her fingers in and out until she heard her opponent's words which would cause a frown to take over Rhea's face as she pulled her fingers out and held the woman in place while standing up before launching a hard kick into the woman's ribs.

" Then get the fuck out of my ring, I don't even want to waste time on you" Rhea would say, looking down at her opponent. Rhea probably would have continued if her opponent hadn't mentioned waiting for someone, that was an admirable feat in Rhiannon's mind so much so that even she couldn't break it. It also probably helped make Rhea little bit more merciful that she was a fan of drama and theatre and so romantic things like that tended to get on her soft side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next