Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 8:05 pm

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 10:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 8:52 am

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 6:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Debut Humiliation match Rhiannon vs Masako

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Debut Humiliation match Rhiannon vs Masako Empty Debut Humiliation match Rhiannon vs Masako

Post by dragonswill Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:06 am

Match type: Humiliation
Attire: any clothing
Win condition: make your opponent give up by a humiliating hold

the arena was full of people waiting for the matches to begin, Masako was up next as she waiting behind the curtain for her cue. she hasn't been in alot of matches since she hadn't been in the mood lately but she was starting to get short on money so she needed to do matches again even if she didn't feel like it. Shaking her head she would focus her mind taking some breaths in befor looking at her outfit she wore a pink swimsuit like she usually wear.

hearing her music Masako would walk out to the arena and was met with cheers form some of her fans. waving at them she smiled happily. She knew she was fighting a rookie tonight, but Masako wont go easy on this girl. "well i hope she is beautiful by my standards * she licked her lips seductively.

Back to top Go down

Debut Humiliation match Rhiannon vs Masako Empty Re: Debut Humiliation match Rhiannon vs Masako

Post by RJD Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:21 am

As Rhiannon was waiting backstage she would be wearing her usual attire plus a somewhat small leather jacket , she felt that the humiliation factor would be so much greater for the fans and her if she was covering more of her body up that her opponent would need to reveal.
Rhiannon wasn't nervous about loosing or purposefully planning to throw the match in order to get humiliated but rather just planned to have the most impact-full performance win or loss and wasn't taking any libertys in her planning.
Rhiannon's Theme would start playing and as she heard it backstage she would start to get in the groove of things, taking pleasure in the start of one of her favourite anime openings before putting her sun glasses on and bursting out into the arena in in-front of many fans which hadn't seen her before, though due to all the different fields of entertainment Rhiannon was known for there would be some cheers for her already despite it being her first match.
As the song build up before the lyrics would kick in Rhiannon would turn around so that she was facing away from the crowd before turning around and launching her sun glasses into the crowd and enthusiastically making her way towards the ring before hearing the theme build up a drop and grabbing onto her jacket before throwing her arms back in a way that would throw her leather jacket behind her, a move that obviously was practices to the exact timing of her song. Rhiannon would then jump onto the ring apron before pulling herself over them and landing on her feet as her music stopped, almost right when she landed, perhaps to some fans it would seem that Rhiannon would be a little to into her enterence but her fans from cosplay competitions, gamers that knew of her and even those that had saw her plays would encourage the rest of the crowd to cheer the woman.
For the first time Rhiannon would actually look at her opponent and would just stare at her blankly with a slight smile while trying to decide what kind of persona she wanted to portray for this match.

Back to top Go down

Debut Humiliation match Rhiannon vs Masako Empty Re: Debut Humiliation match Rhiannon vs Masako

Post by dragonswill Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:35 am

Masako was leaning on her corner of the ring as she watched as her opponent came and already had some cheering. Masako figured this girl might be knew outside of AFW but she didn't know who she was really but smiled thinking that the girl was quit pretty. " hehe mm cant wait to get my hands all over her. " Masako giggled and would walked to the middle of the ring to met this girl face to face. " hello there I"m masako its nice to meet you i hope we do be come friends." Masako said giggling. She knew the giggling might have made her look abit more innocent but she didn't mind it would be better for her to make her opponent think she had shame.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:40 am

Rhiannon would just watch Masako as she walked up to her and listened to everything her opponent said and took a few seconds to reply after, seemingly putting quite a lot of thought into what she was going to say and then would grab her opponents hand for a forced handshake and pull a big smile as she started speaking.
" I'm sure we will be great friends, I'm Rhiannon Sellsword and the pleasure will be all mine " Rhiannon would say as she looked Masako in the eyes, then turned around and walked towards her corner waiting for the match to begin.
Rhiannon was pretty adaptable to almost all situations but she wasn't very perceptive and wouldn't realise that her opponent wasn't quite as innocent as she seemed.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:18 am

Masako smiled and shook hands with the rookie. "Sellsword huh wow sounds cool!" Masako smiled before she and he opponent went to there corners. Waiting for the bell Masako figured that she'll hold off on the hentai moves but she still planed on giving Rhiannon a big kiss when the bell rang. Just as she was thinking that the Bell rang and Masako would walk back to the center of the ring to face off with the girl.

"Ready Sellsword-chan?" Masako asked as she got closer to her, her hands raised up to her chest. Once close enough to Rhiannon Masako would grab onto her foe pulling her to herself and would kiss the girl when their faces were close enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:42 am

Rhiannon would grin upon hearing her opponent said her name and would simply respond with " I know ".
Rhiannon thought that this match would be simple enough when she saw her opponent and had assumed that she was just your average respectful face wrestler who would go in for a test of strength.
So when she walked to the middle of the ring Rhiannon with expect the wrestler to either go for a quick attack or a lock up and would brace herself to take a hit as soon as her opponent grabbed her.
However when Masako would instead just pull Rhiannon in for a kiss she would make a surprised moan and pull away before going back in for the kiss, trying her best to match her opponent but clearly nowhere near as used to this kind of experience.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:24 am

Masako figured Rhiannon would pull away soon after she started the kiss so she wasn't surprised when the newbie did just that but what did Surprise her was that she was kissed back. Masako didn't knew what this girl game was but she knew everyone has a limit at things so Masako just had ot keep pushing till her foe got to her limit and gave up. Wrapping her arms around Rhiannon Masako kept up the kiss breaking it every few seconds to let her tongue out to lick the girls lips. she knew she couldn't keep kissing her opponent even if she wanted to, so breaking the kiss for the final time Masako would grab onto Rhiannon's arm and attempted to trip her to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:33 am

Rhiannon would try to keep up the kiss, though she would be moaning more than her opponent and blushing so it was fairly obvious that it wasn't really a smart decision by her.
Rhiannon would start to regret her decision a little bit when Masako wrapped her arms around Rhiannon which would bring them a bit closer to the point where Rhiannon could feel their clothed bodies rubbing together and would start to close her eyes a little as her opponent licked Rhiannon's lips and would suddenly feel her arm being grabbed.
Rhiannon would quickly open her eyes but would suddenly fall to the ground next to Masako and catch herself with her arms as she panted a little bit and blushed while looking down at the ground " That...Wasn't what I expected..." Rhea would admit aloud as she tried to catch her breath

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:34 am

Masako breathed alittle hard after she got Rhea down to the ground. "hehe oh what were you expecting sellsword-chan?" Masako asked seductively. While they were on the ground the strawberry blonde would move her hand down Rhiannon's back to grab the him of sher shirt befor pulling it up to strip the girl of her shirt. "now that we got that out of the way why don't we begin with the humiliation match shall we?" Masako spoke as she pulled her foes shirt before she had a chance to recover.

While pulling her shirt Masako would try to get on her feet to get a better vantage point to pull since Rhiannon was able to catch her self from the fall some how. Masako did feel bad she had to embarrass Rhiannon but she knew if she didn't it would be her to be on the receiving end of that.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:41 am

"H-Hey stop that, haven't you heard of pacing!?" Rhiannon would scold Masako as Rhiannon's shirt would eventually be removed after a little struggling between the girls.
Rhiannon would cover her breasts and blush a little bit as she looked up at Masako with gleaming eyes and would grab onto Masako's legs and try to climb up Masako's body, trying to look as pathetic as possible before suddenly falling back to the ground and trying to pull away Masako's legs from her. " HAHA, Sellsword prevails! " Rhiannon would yell loudly as she tried to quickly pounce on top of her opponent and pin her down by holding her shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next