Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Abigail vs Lita

4 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Abigail vs Lita - Page 7 Empty Re: Abigail vs Lita

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:17 pm

Jenny seeing that the cavalry had arrived for Lita would scream to her partner '' Hey get out of their as it seems the idiot got some backup Abigail'' as she turned her attention to Sion. She then turned her attention to Sion who managed to find her hiding spot. Hearing the male demanding that she release his children or get the beating of her life made the New Zealander laugh as she replied back "I'd like to see you try. Besides I already had my fun when I beat the hell out of that pathetic babysitter you hired''. Jenny felt she still had the advantage given that if he tried anything the kids could get caught in the crossfire and odds are he would not want that to happen to them. She looks down at the trail of blood that came from Lina and lead out from the doorway, amusing that's the trail Sion followed to find her. "I guess you can see for yourself how much fun I had along the way."

"Tell you what, we can do this the easy way or we can do it the hard way. I'll let them go unharmed" she looks back and Lina and grins "No further harm in her case... but since my partner hear beat one of yours how about we get a shot at those gold belts you have. And to make things more interesting how let's say two you or Daisuke decide to get sneaky and disqualified for any reason or counted out the belts leave with us. You give us that and I'll leave your family alone, sounds fair to me hmmm? If you're the caring father you claim to be this should be an easy choice."

This negotiation that Jenny was doing had a negative effect on the crowd as they had not forgotten about New Zealanders actions a week earlier with how the woman escaped from being fired thanks to a technicality. The same technicality she was now forbidding her future opponent's from using as the New Zealander said nothing about her and Abigail bending the rules as they see fit.

anime_hentaifighter
anime_hentaifighter

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:14 pm

Abigail was just about to beat the shit out of Lita when she heard a chance in the sound of the crowed…. And in the next moment she heard the warning of Jenny to watch out for the backup. The former cop slowly lifted her head and looked around for a moment seeing an angry woman making her way through the crowed. That couldn´t be good for her… She knew who this was. Had this sucker get involved into this?
Abigail breathed out deeply while she slowly pushed herself a bit higher. But Abigail wouldn´t let go of the hair of her opponent pulling her head up with her. As soon as abigial had a good stand she would try to send knee right to the side of the head of her opponent making her stay down longer. That should keep Lita busy for some time.
And Abigail had time to take care of this asshole coming straight up to the ring. Abigial would step towards the side where Dai would enter the ring. She would make a waving gesture calling her to join her in the ring. As soon as she did this she jumped forward, hopping to warp her arms around her neck and pull his upper body forward. In the next moment she tried to send as many knee strikes to her chest as she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:33 pm

Sion heard what Jenny had to say and looked dumbfounded. She took his kids, chained them up with his beaten up friend/manager and now Jenny wants to be rewarded with a shot at his and Daisuke's tag team championship? This lady sounded nuts to him. "Are you mad?!" he asks her, confused of Jenny's madness as from her actions and her demand. He wanted to lunge at her and rip her face off, but who know whats tricks she may have up her short sleave, and he didn't want to get the kids more hurt than what they already were. He attempted to reason with her, but it didn't seem like she'd let them go otherwise so talking some sense into her might not workout.

Back in the ring area, Daisuke slid in the ring with chair in hand. Knowing Abigail's trickery lead to her picking up the win, Dai wanted to come in with an equalizer right of the bat, in case if Abigail had something else for her to use other than her fists. Getting kneed in the side of the head took Lita back down and kept her there for the time being as Daisuke entered.

She saw Abigail coming and dodged her in coming attack and when she turned around she took a swing of the chair, looking to take Abigail's head off with it if she went for another high grab, however that left her open from the waist down if Ally was quick to go low on her and avoid the oncoming chair swing.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm

Abigial tried to get her opponent of guard but that didn´t work out like she planned. Maybe Daisuke saw her coming her way or maybe that bitch was just lucky. But as it went Dai was able to avoid being grabbed by the former cop and Abigail was now running towards the ropes pretty fast. The American woman was jumping right into them to launch herself back into the ring pretty fast. She wanted to go directly again the intruder again… sending a message to her.
When Abigail was coming closer to her she saw that Dai was lifting the chair up pretty early to strike her. That gave the police woman more than enough time to react and get ready for that.

Abigail would simply bow herself forwards and try to spear her opponent against her legs trying to make the takedown as low as possible. Abigail would try to jump back up to her legs directly grabbing the top of her opponent pulling her back to her feet as well.

“Are you stupid coming out here?”, would Abigail screaming right into the face of her opponent, before sending a headbutt right against her forehead. The Police woman would then let go of Daisuke and try to follow up this action with tome punches to her opponents body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:32 am

And at that it seemed that the powers that be had seen enough of the chaos that was ensuing both in the ring and backstage. The big screen went blank for a number of moments which signalled everyone to look up to the top of the entry way... When they flickered back to life it was accompanied by the view of Melissa Sellers, GM of Tension and sister to the owner of the AFW franchise, making her way out onto the ramp. She was dressed as glamorously as usual, a long black evening dress smoothered with shimmering silver sequins that made it look like water was flowing down against the material.

"Good evening dearies.. I trust you are all well." She spoke into her microphone with a tone of voice as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, she waited until the scuffle in the ring had died down and attention was properly fixed upon her "I understand that we have something of a... 'situation' here? One that appears to be getting somewhat out of hand I might add." She gently allowed her index finger to slide a few strands of golden blonde hair from her face "Well I think I can remedy that... It seems that you wish to tear each other limb from limib... And it also seems that the audience wouldn't mind seeing such a spectactle... So I don't see why I shouldn't give Ms. Adams and Ms. Quick exactly what they want, a shot at them title belts.." The crowd didn't seem to know what to make of this announcement, but it seemed that Melissa was not yet done.

"But to show that I am not taking sides in this I am willing to offer you, Ms Kamiya, the chance to name a special stipulation of your choice that can be added to the contest you will have.."

Spotlight
characters:
Abigail vs Lita - Page 7 ELZuoMvAbigail vs Lita - Page 7 OG5hnuaAbigail vs Lita - Page 7 Cg3CzYmAbigail vs Lita - Page 7 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:30 pm

The appearance of Melissa Sellers wasn't an expected one, which caught Daisuke's attempt as the head lady made her way ringside, causing Dai to drop her attention on Abigail for the time being.

Daisuke stood up and listened to what Melissa had to say. She didn't think the Jenny and Abigail deserved a shot at at the tag team championship given their current actions, but they knew that with the belts around the waist also doubled as targets and it would be expected for others to want a piece of pie...and them. Technically speaking Abigail did pick up a win against the leader of their faction, even if it was a result of trickery with Jenny's help, that is still something impressive to have in the win column for Abigail. Daisuke didn't contest the decision as she had a feeling there might me more to this than the other simple getting a title fight.

She was right, as Melissa decided that since the challengers got something, she too got to decided something for her team. She called for a mic from ringside and addressed Melissa. "Both Sion and I know that our championship belts put a target on our ends, and as unorthodox as their methods maybe be, if it gives me both Jenny and Abigail in the ring at the same time I welcome that challenge...and I have just a stipulation in mind and I'd like to thank you for the opportunity to finally dish out the justice that these two deserve." She then turns to Abigail with a grin on her face.

"You and your friend want to take our belts from us? Well with the trouble and chaos you two have caused along the way, the innocent people that Jenny has hurt since we first crossed paths...I say you two need to know what it's like to serve hard time. With that being said if you guys are unable to beat us for the belts, then I say you two spend a couple of days." She wanted to make Jenny and Abigail know what happens to trouble makers, especially those who take the image of the law and use it for no good. Just the thought of seeing the those two behind bars put a smile on her face as she looked at Abigail to see her reaction to what she just picked. She then turns to address the people. "What do you guys think?" Given the fact that Jenny and Abigail weren't on anyone's good side going into today, and Jenny's actions somewhere backstage only adding to it, the voiced their approval on the though of those two being locked away. She turns back to Abigail and tells her "And I personally will lock your cell doors."

Daisuke looked pretty determined, not only was this going to be a title defense, but she had the chance to teach these two dishonored cops a lesson, and fulfill a promise to the little kid that Jenny injured not long ago. She looks back at Melissa and asks her "How about it?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:51 pm

Abigail listened what she had to hear. She was dame surprised. Not only did suddenly Miss Seller appeared on top of the ramp. What was not happening very often around here… she also had a big announcement to make… she said that Jenny and Abigail would get a title shoot on the tag belts of these non use scum.

Finally… finally someone would be able to rip these belts away from them… and they will be put on someone else waist. To someone who deserve them way more than these punks. But Miss Seller was not down with that. This stupid Slut needed to go on… she said that Daisuke and Sion were allowed to choose the rules of the upcoming title match or better the stipulations.

And then she needed to listen to this bullshit Daisuke had to say. If Lita and Abigail weren´t able to take away the titles from they would be looked in… a couple of days only but still… looking them away for some time… Abigail shacked her head, before waving a staff worker over to bring her a microphone.
She would walk a few steps up and down in the ring, while looking down to the floor for some times. But then she stopped and looked up to Miss Seller.
“First of Miss Seller thank you for your appearance here tonight… it is a honor for me to have you watch this little match here and thank you for coming out here… but right not there is one thing I have to say… I am sorry I can´t keep it back.” She would make a short break and walk over to the ropes who where the closeted to the ropes. She would look up to the big woman and point with one hand up to her.
“WHAT THE FUCK LADY!”; she screamed into her microphone. She would take a short break before going on. “What the fuck are you thinking right now… what bullshit is going through your mind at the moment. I know, I know… normally you aren´t the brightest light around here… even in complete darkens no one would call you bright… but still WHAT THE FUCK… did you drink too much the way out here? Or did you drink too much… or did you last lover hit your head too often against the top of your bed? Maybe it is just all together, still it would be no excuse for letting these Idiots choose the stipulation!”; Abigail would point right onto Daisuke, without looking at him, she still was starting up to Seller with a questioning look.
“Okay giving us a match to get the titles of them. Best choose you ever made, much better than your choose of outfight for the evening… no hate but, what is THAT woman? Did you steal that out any trash cane from the upper town… because it looks like it… And if you bought it… I really hope you either sue the shit out of the store or you burn it down…
But you ugly dress isn´t our topic… like I said putting the belts on us is the best thing you can do… we are something new around we are exciting. When I or Jenny comes into an arena the fans are standing and screaming as loud as they can… When you put either of our faces onto a poster… the fans will say I want to see them get fight…” Abigail would start to walk slowly backwards, still not looking away from Seller. After some steps she would stop and point again onto Daisuke.
“But again giving them the choice for the rules setting… come on they are the dumbest people around here…” Abigail would make short break, acting like she would think. “Okay they are only one place 2… after all you thought it would be a good idea to give them this choice… so Congratulate Miss seller you just made number one… come on even monkeys would come up with any better set of rules. A match where when we, I and Jenny, loose have to be looked away... Really!? Alone the sound of it is so…”

Abigail would now turn her head over to Daisuke looking at her. “Tell me… really a match up where we get looked away… because we are police women or what? That is the most stupid thing I ever heard in my entered live… and believe me I heard a lot of bullshit… Are you proud on this shit… I bet you are… after all she” Abigail would now point straight at Lita. “Is even proud of these two walking piles of shit she calls children…”

After this the American woman would slowly turn back to the ramp. “SO if you want to do a second smart move this evening… so you made 2 more smart moves than you made your entered life… you pull this stupid idea with the stipulation off again giving us a normal title match. We would win anyway but you would save yourself from making the stupidest announcement ever…”

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:18 pm

Jenny could only listen as she was surprised about miss Seller coming down and actually give both herself and Abigail the championship match that they wanted. Only to get annoyed when those goody two shoes get the ride to choice the penalty and they when with serving jail time for the losers as she was not surprised about Abigail's reaction.

''Glad to see their is one person with a brain in the room as this got to be the most dumbest idea you ever had miss Seller''said the former cop as she keeps her distance from the male who was in the same room that she was and just smirked at Sion.  ''Seems the league officials don't seem to care what we do to the family of our fellow wrestlers so that leaves plenty of room to destroy both you and anyone else families as we could even go after that dumb whore's family if we don't walk out of our future match with the belt so think again about giving these idiots the right to pick the penalty miss Seller''taunts the New Zealander as both the league official or the male in the room could not attack her or else someone else would suffer for their mistakes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:27 am

Melissa had a reputation for siding with females and all female groups as well as controversial wrestlers so anyone watching would have had good reason to expect that Melissa was about to reject the stipulation Daisuke had just suggested... She had a way with words so it would have been an easy feet for her to calmly explain that the stipulation was only meant to specify the type of match and not any after match activities.

Then Abigail flew into her rather ill thought out rant... She obviously forgot herself, forgot that she was addressing a Sellers. Despite the mild differences between the Sellers sisters, they all had to be spoken to in a certain way so as not to incur some form of wrath or retaliation. As Abigail continued Melissa simply stood there and smiled cordially, waiting for her to lose steam

"Of course, how silly of me..." Her words and voice sounded geniune, but the calm smile on her face told a different story... A story that did not end well for Abigail or (by proxy) Jenny.

"I guess I should just call off your title opportunity all together... It's a shame really, you're not getting what you want and Ms. Kamiya is not getting what she wants... In fact, seems Ms. Kamiya isn't getting the deal she wants, I'd say she might be well within her rights to press Ms. Lita to file a complaint regarding certain wrestlers actions here tonight. Kidnapping is such a serious offense..."
Melissa sighed as she calmly sauntered to one side of the rampway, where she was going with this line of conversation was starting to become clearer and clearer.

"I really would have no choice but to suspend Ms. Quick... And yourself, Ms. Adams, indefinitely as you would clearly be a possible accomplice... Ohhhh, and then the local authorities might happen to get involved..." Melissa tutted and shook her head with mock sorrow

"Such a mess that might cause... For a friend and employee of the company I would do my utmost to deflect any and all legal actions against you... But by then I guess you may not hold a contract with the company any longer and by the words you just spoke of me, I wouldn't exactly be able to call you a friend... Such a shame..."
Melissa let the thought of the very bad position that Abigail was in linger with her for a few moments.

"But alas, unless you were to appologies whole heartedly for your not so friendly words about myself... And genuinely congradulate me on a good idea for the tag title match... I really can't see how certain circumstances might be avoided..." It seemed that if Melissa did have any ideas about rejecting Daisuke's stipulation, Abigail's little speech had backfired impressively and cleared that from her mind... Instead Abigail found herself looking at a much worse alternative to being locked up for just a couple of days. If she weren't to say exactly what Melissa Sellers wanted her to say and exactly how Melissa Sellers wanted her to say it, both Abigail and Jenny could be in some trouble.

Spotlight
characters:
Abigail vs Lita - Page 7 ELZuoMvAbigail vs Lita - Page 7 OG5hnuaAbigail vs Lita - Page 7 Cg3CzYmAbigail vs Lita - Page 7 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:47 pm

Abigail would think for some moments. The words of Melissa where crossing her mind repeatedly.

She would look up the ramp and breath in… normally she would continue insulting this woman… but right now it was smarter to give in and go with it. But as soon as she would hold the tag titles in her hand this slut couldn´t do anything to her… She couldn´t fire her own tag champion. Abigail slowly lifted up the microphone and but it right in front of her moth. “Okay I am sorry for what I said… and this is a great idea…”that was all Abigail would say. In the next moment she would drop her microphone to the mat and turn around.
She was about to walk out of the ring past Daisuke and look at her with a smile on her face. The police woman would stop right next to her and whisper into her ear. “I will meet you in the ring to take your title then… enjoy your time with them as long as you can! This will maybe the last time you will be able to step into a ring…”
After that Abigail would roll out of the ring and walk to the barricade to climb over it. Abigail would walk though the crowed and leave the arena the fastest way possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next