Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Handicap Match: Sona vs Chelsea and Amy

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Handicap Match: Sona vs Chelsea and Amy - Page 8 Empty Re: Handicap Match: Sona vs Chelsea and Amy

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:05 am

Sona would mumble as she would start to stir and as she woke up, she would feel herself being lifted up in the air by Chelsea and Amy. Sona would gasp out in shock and before she could say anything, the two wrestlers would grow her back in the mat, hard. Sona would let out a cry of pain as her back arched and she would turn to her side and move her hands to her back and soothe the pain. Sona would grit her teeth in pain as she rubbed her back in order to soothe it but this would make her just as vulnerable as she was this entire match.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Handicap Match: Sona vs Chelsea and Amy - Page 8 Empty Re: Handicap Match: Sona vs Chelsea and Amy

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:15 am

Well that woke her up pretty fast, not everything can be the simple choking you away that she was probably used to as Amy went down towards the girl and scooped her up and bringing her into a bearhug. Squeezing her for a few seconds she stopped but didn't let go of the hug.

"Now lets do something special for the next one Sona. How about..you decide what we do to you next and we can go from there. Surely you know by now that's the only control you could possibly have over this situation so by all means let us know. were eager to try anything."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:21 am

Sona would heave for air as she was on the mat. Sona would be like a mere doll as Amy picked her up and put her in a crushing bear hug. Sona wouldn't offer any resistant as Amy hugged her and would limply in Amy's arms when she suddenly stopped adding pressure. Sona would hear what Amy said and give her a weak smile, "How generous of you."
Sona would breath in and out, taking deep breathes before she would give Amy her answer, "I guess...why not have Chelsea put me in a sleeper while you squeeze me out?" Sona would whisper seductively as she would bring her dangling legs up and wrap them around Amy's waist in a seductive manner.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:31 am

This time around whe they offered Sona her surrender she more or less accepted it and offered a rather painful out of bein squeezed while Chelsea choked her out in a sleeper hold. Though Amy offered no protest, it was after all her choice and one she gave her and as she looked at Chelsea she came down on her knees to make it easier still holding Sona.

"Told ya she was that kind of girl." she said as she locked her arms around her head and tightened it in a sleeperhold while Amy went back to squeezing her waist looking to crush the small girl between them in a way she wouldn't be able to handle.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:42 am

Sona would feel Amy going to her knees and started to squeeze her in the hug once more. Sona would start to fall limp as she would bend backwards. Sona would let out a silent cry when she felt Chelsea wrapping her arms around her neck into a sleeper and tightening around her neck. Sona's body was to exhausted to even try and pry Chelsea's arm off. Her legs would curl in and out, her arms just limply dangling at her sides as she panted for air, her tongue sticking out as she tried to suck in air for the last few moments she would remain conscious. After a few minutes in this hold, Sona's eyes would roll up in her head as she would make a quiet gurgling sound as she would finally go limp, falling unconscious with her tongue sticking out her side.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:51 am

Pulling back on her head while Amy squeezed her chest t was clear that there was no escape once more for the girl who in the end didn't even bother hiding her true colors from them as she was placed in the finish she wanted. Slowly but surely she withered away in the hold and finally she succumbed and went limp for a third time. Sealing the win for the both of them.

Not letting go they instead opted to keep her in place for a few more seconds and then let her go and flop to the floor while he ref confirmed that Sona was out before ringing the bell and giving the two of them the victory.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:55 am

Sona would be completely out as she was flopped onto the mat. While the audience cheered for Chelsea and Amy, Sona would be off in dreamland, dreaming of all the type of fun and pleasurable torture her two new mistresses would put her through for the night.

Winner by 3 Knockout: Chelsea Loski and Amy Evans

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8