Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 10:48 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 3:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, LunarOcean

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Handicap Match: Sona vs Chelsea and Amy

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Handicap Match: Sona vs Chelsea and Amy - Page 3 Empty Re: Handicap Match: Sona vs Chelsea and Amy

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:16 am

Sona smirked at the blonde but quickly groaned again when Amy kept the hold on a little longer. Sona wasn't lying though, she has taken much worse. In several of her matches at her old job, her opponents often loved to push her flexibility to the max and has found out she can actually bend to a U-Shape with the camel clutch. That's not to say that Amy wasn't close to doing that.
Suddenly, Sona felt that Amy moved one of her hands and started to squeezing at her breasts tightly. Sona cried out more as she felt Amy claws digging into flesh.

Sona glanced back again with a defiant but pained smirk, "How very considerate of you but I can ensure, I can take what ever you throw at me. Both of you! I've endured worse than a tornado match!" Show me what kind of pain you can bring me! Sona thought, a deep red blush forming on her face.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Handicap Match: Sona vs Chelsea and Amy - Page 3 Empty Re: Handicap Match: Sona vs Chelsea and Amy

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:19 pm

Yeah there was no secret regarding which way this girl swung on the spectrum anymore. It didn't matter how cocky she was she would defiently not be making those kinds of taunts unless she really wanted to get hurt which she was on a collision course to achieving as Amy let go and pushed her to the ground.

"No you haven't cause you haven't endured me before. But if you insist on being left all over this ring in pieces." she said as she grabbed around her waist and would lift her up and over the floor to drop her down on her back in a german suplex but kept the lock around her as she tries to reset.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:28 pm

Sona smirked at Amy until Amy threw her on to the mat. Sona landed face-first and was dazed by the sudden drop. But that was nothing compared to what Amy did next. Sona felt Amy grab her by the waist and then performed a german suplex! Sona cried out as her head collided with the mat, a pounding headache started. But Sona was surprise when Amy didn't let go and tried to squirm.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:56 pm

Amy brought her down with authority as she smiled and kept her close as she tried to get up and to her feet before standing up once more with a smile on her face. "Whats the matter Sona I thought you wanted me to bring my best and now your trying to hard to escape. Already cant handle it?"

After a few moments she would lift her up once more and toss Sona up and over, letting go as she did so to mess with her and drop her to the ground much harder then last time. Once she did so Chelsea moved in and grabbed her lifting her up and putting her in a full nelson. "Don't worry Amy she's not going anywhere."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:28 pm

Sona grunted as she tried to get herself free but was only met with even more excruciating pain when Amy dropped her on to the mat in a painful drop. Sona groaned in pain as she arched her back up in pain as Chelsea picked her up in a Full Nelson, trapping her. Sona looked up defiantly at Amy with small smile, "Not at all. I just wanted to try and get comfortable before you started your pathetic attempts." Sona winced as she tried to escape Chelsea's Full Nelson but she had locked it in nice and tight. Sona wasn't going anywhere.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:55 am

"Well if she still has the lungs to talk we clearly didn't take her down enough in the beginning didn't we?" Chelsea said as Amy moved up close to the trapped Sona and smirked. "No its pretty clear other wise that I didn't huh? Well don't worry no time like the present to fix that little issue."

With that she pulled her arm back and sent a punch into Sona's belly, digging her fist in as hard as possible while getting ready to send in another and another. Though after 5 rough shots that continued she stopped and looked at the girl. "I already know by know that you have something smart to say so go ahead and say it Sona.""
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:12 am

Sona winced in pain as Chelsea pulled her back straight with the Full Nelson. She glared at her only for her to cry out in pain when Amy started to throw several rough belly punches to her stomach. Sona drooped down and was only still standing thanks to Chelsea's support from her Full Nelson. Amy stopped and Sona heard her remark. Sona simply just smirked at her and attempted to throw a kick at her, trying to not her back.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:08 pm

Amy was not one to let herself be humiliated with some serious consequences for the one responsible as Sona was learning in the most painful way possible. Though how bad that was for her was still up in the air based on her attitude, which was all over the place. Still not one to let herself be outdone by taunts she backed her words up with a few solid punches to her already beaten gut before seeing what she had to say next, and was repaid by some sudden kicks at her person.

Amy took the kick fairly well and responded with a hard knee into Sona's gut before pulling back. "Think shes all out of words for you. Better go ahead and let me take it form here." She said as she moved her leg out and sweeped her legs out from under and dropped her to the floor head first.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:12 pm

Sona coughed out in pain as Amy kneed her in this stomach. Sona' legs were already giving out and Chelsea sweeping her legs. Sona fell head first and groaned in pain. She felt her muscles go limp as she laid there under Chelsea.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:16 pm

Sona was tough enough to take some serious hits that's for sure but it seemed her efforts to resist and fight back were slowly broken, she might be able to talk crap and fight for a little bit longer but soon it would be over. She would be nothing but a punching bag that she and Amy beat on until it passed out, then bring her back up for round 2 and finally round 3 which by then would be a cakewalk.

"Look where that big mouth has gotten you Sona. No matter how tough you pretend you are there's no way your getting past us, and all you can do is endure until were done with you." She said as she did a handstand up and over her opponent before coming down to dig her knees into the girls back.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next