Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Jstruggs716, Lobo, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Handicap Match: Sona vs Chelsea and Amy

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Handicap Match: Sona vs Chelsea and Amy - Page 4 Empty Re: Handicap Match: Sona vs Chelsea and Amy

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:18 am

Sona laid there on her stomach, not noticing Chelsea doing on hand stand above her. Sona screams in pain when she suddenly felt both of Chelsea's knees jabbing into her back, forcing to actually arch up in pain. Sona grunted in pain but gave a weak smirk at Chelsea. "I wouldn't say that now," Sona grunted in pain, "After all, you never know what'll happen in a match. I'm going to win and there's nothing that'll stop from achieving that!" Sona knew there was no way she was going to win but she couldn't resist the temptation of trying to anger her opponents to make them do their absolute worse.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Handicap Match: Sona vs Chelsea and Amy - Page 4 Empty Re: Handicap Match: Sona vs Chelsea and Amy

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:30 pm

"Oh I know what will happen, I can see it in your eyes already. You think your the first girl we've met who wanted something like this this, she was bit more up front about but the desire is still there. You know you cant win but that was never the goal huh?" Chelsea said mocking the girl as she sat on her she was more cocky then Sig even when she acted like she could win but also more talkative, maybe she should work on quieting her a little. Chelsea adjusted herself before putting her hands down and around Sona's chest.

"Your happy right where you are, under us or between us it doesn't matter. Your just anticipating the moment we really get rough with you, well sadly Sona you don't decide when that happens. We do. As for when we get rough...well just wait and see." Chelsea finished before grabbing and twisting the girls breasts with a smirk on her face.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:25 am

Sona would let out a small groan when Chelsea sat on her. Listening to what Chelsea had to say gave me Sona joy but it still disappointed her a bit as her opponents wouldn't be giving it their all, not yet at least. She then moaned as Chelsea grabbed her breasts and twisted them, actually causing Sona to buckle up but not strong enough to throw Chelsea off of her. Just like Chelsea said, she could do nothing but be at their mercy.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:55 am

Chelsea could tell by the way Sona looked how disappointed she was in her words, it was pretty obvious she really wanted them to go all out right from the get go, though Chelsea was sure she and Amy would enjoy a slow build more and that was more important then what little Sona wanted.

Though she did want to pick up the pace a little bit so with a nod to Amy she grabbed and turned herself so that she was on her side and Amy moved in to come and circle Sona's other side as they trapped her from both angles before pressing theres chests in her face. "Though I think its high time we start putting you out rookie." she said as she and Amy went about smothering her face.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:10 am

Sona would let out a silent cry when she suddenly felt Chelsea flipping her to the side and jamming her face into her breast. Before she could even attempt to pull away, she felt Amy coming up right behind her and pressing her breasts to the back of her head. Sona was literally engulfed right now between the two taller girl's breast. Sona flailed her arms and slapped Chelsea's back in retaliation. Even if she enjoyed the sensation of being knocked out, her body still had normal instincts to get air.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:56 am

She might actually enjoy this one though Amy and Chelsea were clearly having a blast messing with the girl in her current situation as they pressed there chests in her face and set about taking the last ounces of air from her, they weren't looking for a knockout yet, just trying to weaken what little fight the girl had in her for now so they could continue without much more trash talk.

"This anything you were hoping for Sona? I can think of quite a few people who envy your position." Amy said to her trapped foe with a smile on her face while her and Chelsea squeezed harder to close any lingering gaps there were between them as they tried to sandwich Sona.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:24 am

Sona would hear what Amy said and tried to respond but all the came out was a muffled mumbling. Sona's was screaming for air and she was beginning to feel light headed and hot, being squished in between the two beautiful wrestlers' sweaty breasts. Sona's slaps would slowly slow down as Sona lost strength through. She felt Chelsea move in on her, pushing her even deeper into her breasts. Sona's arm would fall limply down to her sides as her eyes were starting to roll back, her face already turning into a light shade of red. But by some miracle, Sona held on to stay conscious for as long as possible!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:06 am

IT was getting close as they could tell little Sona was fading, they kept the hold on a little bit longer just because but ultimately they knew if they wanted to do anything else this round they would need to back up and off her before she gave out in between them and thus they let go and pulled away.

"Na were not done with you yet." She said they pulled Sona up to her feet by her hair and grabbed her neck. "Not used to this trick but lets see how it plays out." she said as they suddenly lifted her up and dropped her to the floor with a double chokeslam.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:10 am

Sona was getting close to slumber land when Chelsea and Amy suddenly released her. She slumped down on the mat, face first and ass up until Amy picked her up and grabbed her neck. Hearing what Amy and Chelsea said, Sona mentally thanked them as the two taller girls slammed her back down in a double chokeslam. Sona would actually jump back up in the air before falling back down on the mat, sprawled out like a star, heaving for air.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:54 am

"Well given the size difference that didn't go too badly." Chelsea said as they stood over the downed girl and began to walk around and think about there next attack. Amy had the idea next. "Keep her there lets see how she likes this." Amy said as she made a dash towards the ropes while Chelsea grabbed her legs and kept them in place.

Jumping off the ropes Amy came around on Sona with a lionsault and crashed down on her body for another rough impact, after standing up she looked at Chelsea. "Now you try and lets see if she's still standing after this" Chelsea nodded and moved over to the ropes, climbing up and jumping off for a splash onto Sona to follow it up.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next