Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Tadao Chikamatsu

Go down

Tadao Chikamatsu Empty Tadao Chikamatsu

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:07 am

Name: Tadao Chikamatsu
Sex: Male
Eyes: Red
Hair: Red
Height: 5'10
Weight: 150 lbs
Nationality: Japanese
Alignment: Face
Entrance Music: Heaven - Persona 4 OST

Wrestling Style
Tadao tends to go for strikes early on in the match, looking to use his sharp limbs to strike at his foes, and only when they're notably weakened will he then move onto throws and submissions, hoping to keep on the advantage wherever he can.

Finisher
Negative Knee Impact: Tadao will throw his opponent's head into the corner post, looking to daze them before climbing up to the top turnbuckle, where he will leap off with a diving knee to the back of the opponent's head.

Comfortable View (Hentai): Tadao will bend his opponent backwards and shove their head between his thighs facing upwards. Once he has them positioned, he will keep them held in a standing reverse headscissors for a few seconds, before jumping up and slamming his ass down onto the opponent's face, looking to continue with a possible pinfall or submission as he stays seated in a facesit.

Visual Appearance/Wrestling Attire

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Personality

Tadao is a happy and charming person to be around, looking to keep everyone's mood positive and do what he can to keep them that way, even if it means going back to his housemaid ways. In the ring his main goal is to try and put on as fun a match as possible with his opponent, looking to cheer up the crowd and get a smile on their faces. If the time comes where he needs to get serious however, he will rise to the occasion and dig deep to bring out the intense passion he has. In the ring Tadao prefers to wear his Maid outfit, as he feels most comfortable in it as well as feeling like it shows off his best features.

Backstory

Left on a doorstep of an orphanage at birth, Tadao was initially raised with no parents. Being awfully quiet in his first few years, Tadao was hesitant to bond with the other kids, but found some interest with some of the female children, who tried making him feel welcome and involved whenever they could. Around 5 years of age, Tadao's lucky day came when an elderly couple came in and adopted him. It turns out the couple were very rich, living in a gigantic mansion filled with servants and housemaids willing to help Tadao and his newfound parents at any way they could. As he grew up with his adopted parents, Tadao was particularly fond of the housemaids who worked around the house, even going as far as to help them do work.

Finding more and more enjoyment in helping, Tadao eventually got permission to become a temporary housemaid around the house, even choosing to get his own feminine outfits made, as he felt they looked better for showing his fit form off. He continued this for many years until around 18 years of age, when his elderly parents were getting a lot older in age. The parents knew they didn't have much time left, so decided to leave their entire remaining fortune to Tadao before leaving to go on a permanent vacation. Being left with so much money, Tadao decided to use it on fulfilling things he had always wanted to do, whilst still making sure to help out around the mansion and keep care of his servants.

One particular interest came to mind was professional wrestling, which he found after a servant had mentioned it to him. He soon found himself becoming enthralled with the passion and energy the sport brought, as well as how excited the fans were to watch it. With that his new path in life was set, as Tadao was determined to become a wrestler himself, hoping to bring excitement to the world with his unique style.

Entering a wrestling school, Tadao passed with flying colours and soon caught wind of the AFW, where he now finds himself as a wrestler in the Tension Division.

Tadao is a bisexual, showing interest in both men and women.

AFW Information

Record: 1-0-0

Wins:

Losses:

Draws:

Championships:

Friends:
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Crushes:

Timeline

Tadao makes his Tension debut, going up against the lovely bartender, William Castur, in a Hentai match!

Tadao's next match is one with another Hentai stipulation as he goes up against Fabian Kendall!

The red-haired maid's next affair is against the deadly Arya Stilek!

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down