by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai Match! Tadao Chikamatsu vs Fabian Kendall

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hentai Match! Tadao Chikamatsu vs Fabian Kendall Empty Hentai Match! Tadao Chikamatsu vs Fabian Kendall

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:13 am

MATCH TYPE: HENTAI
VICTORY BY MAKING YOUR OPPONENT ORGASM

Tadao Chikamatsu:

Vs.

Fabian Kendall:

Backstage, an ecstatic Tadao Chikamatsu was tightening up his shoes. The maid was set for another Hentai match, and he was hoping his experience from the previous one would help him tonight as he was set to face the apparently cocky Fabian Kendall. Nevertheless, the music began to play for Tadao and the boy's face turned into a smile as he made his way to the curtain.

The familiar orchestral music playing throughout the arena, the crowd began to cheer as the crossdresser came to the stage. Performing some poses to the crowd, Tadao blew kisses to some lucky audience members as he made his way to the ring, also slapping some fan's hands as he did. Sliding under the bottom rope, Tadao began to bounce lightly on his feet and put his hands on his knees, eager to see what this Fabian was made of.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Hentai Match! Tadao Chikamatsu vs Fabian Kendall Empty Re: Hentai Match! Tadao Chikamatsu vs Fabian Kendall

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:55 pm

Standing backstage while waiting for his theme to announce his entrance, Fabian was trying to get himself mentally prepared for the upcoming match, as on this rare occasion, he actually felt an amount of doubt in his own skills. This would be the first hentai match which he had participated in and even he couldn't fully halt the nervousness which was gradually creeping it's way into his usually confident mind. With an aggravated shake of his head Fabian did his best to ignore any feelings of doubt and only focus himself on winning, whoever this Tadao Chikamatsu guy was, he was going to regret this day.

Once it was his turn to begin his entrance Fabian instantly burst onto the scene, nothing but a pure confidence smirk present on his face as he rapidly made his way down to the ring, running as quickly as his legs would carry him until he reached ringside, at which point he leapt up and tightly grasped the top rope, using his fairly decent athleticism to jump over it and land perfectly in the ring. "Is this really the only person which they could find to face off against me?" Fabian questioned in outrage, pausing for a moment so that he could walk up closer to his opponent and enter a hands on hips pose. "Once I'm done with you you'll be afraid to ever step into this ring again!"

Back to top Go down

Hentai Match! Tadao Chikamatsu vs Fabian Kendall Empty Re: Hentai Match! Tadao Chikamatsu vs Fabian Kendall

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:20 am

Suddenly the music of his opponent began to play, and Tadao smirked as the crowd perked up for his opponent, who came out with a very cocky glare. The boy would raise his fist confidently as he suddenly sprinted down to the ring, and the red haired maid made sure to take a few steps back as Fabian leapt up and jumped over the top rope, landing in the ring with ease.

Listening to his opponent's cocky words, Tadao rolled his eyes as Fabian got close and gave him a threat. "What have I got myself in this time..." he thought as he looked the boy up and down. Letting out an audible yawn in hopes of getting under the boy's skin, Tadao said "Nice little trick you did there, I'm sorry babes but you ain't gonna last against me...I wonder how many different ways I can humiliate you for this crowd..." with a lighthearted threat of his own, giving an innocent smile as he stretched his arms.

Finally the crossdresser entered a grappling pose as the bell rang, and Tadao winked at Fabian, saying "Show me whatcha got, little man ~", further trying to anger the cocky man.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:35 am

Without the two even needing to trade any blows Fabian already felt a strong disliking for this particular opponent, it could have been down to the way which he carried himself, or maybe even the way he dressed, but whatever it was it caused some real hate to start free-flowing through the boy. More likely of a case was that Tadao didn't have any problem shooting back and meeting verbal threats with equally potent ones, all while managing to keep a level head and stay enthusiastic! How dare he! This wouldn't stand! Not one bit!

Facial expression scrunching up in anger Fabian was just about to open his mouth to start shooting out more insults when Tadao entered into a grappling pose, winking a moment after doing so and daring to refer to his opponent as 'little man'. Right off of the bat Fabian was clearly going to have to show this red haired dress wearer exactly who he was poking fun at!

"You wanna grapple?! Fine then!" Fabian declared with plenty of anger already present in his voice, looking for a moment as if he was preparing to enter his very own stance and lock with Tadao when he abruptly lashed out without warning! Seeing if he could catch his opponent off guard with a powerful right hand slap straight to the face rather than politely accepting his grapple. "Let my palm grapple with your face idiot!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:03 am

Deep down Tadao was relishing in the cute boy's angry looks, it seemed like he didn't want to be friends, so the maid would instead take the route of getting under his skin.

Suddenly Fabian would accept the challenge to meet him in a grapple, and Tadao said ""Hmmm, let's see what those cute little muscles of yours can do" with a playful laugh, almost as if mocking the rich kid. However suddenly Fabian's hand reached back and lashed forward, slapping Tadao directly in the face! The red haired boy yelped and was taken off guard by the insulting attack, but he quickly shook his head and looked back at his opponent, a slightly more menacing glare in his eyes.

"Well honey, if that's how you want to play... Tadao began to respond, before responding with a huge slap of his own! The maid would then attempt to take advantage of the quick distraction, looking to tackle Fabian into the corner!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:29 am

After the initial impact of his slap Fabian did his best to stand tall while remaining in the same position, eyes fixated on Tadao as he gleefully watched him both react to the slap and quickly recover from it. The boy wasn't afraid of his opponent and he was going to make sure he showed it! Even after smacking Tadao straight in the face he would make no effort to defend or move away, this red haired guy was nothing and Fabian was going to make sure he knew he was nothing!

"Ha! And what exactly are you goin-AH!" Fabian started off with a mocking tone, not expecting anything straight away but rapidly being surprised as Tadao's hand smacked into his face with an echoing clap, causing the boy to let out his own pained yelp.

A moment after Fabian was forced to grab the side of his now stinging face he found himself being unexpectedly tackled towards the corner, only able to aggressively wriggle in an attempt to free himself before he collided back first with the hard post, releasing another minor yelp of pain as the feeling of the blunt impact shot through the primary section of his small back.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:56 am

Tadao's hand lashed out, and to his success it landed straight on target as the sharp sound could be heard all the way in the cheap seats! Hearing the boy yelp brought joy to the maid's face, and he made sure to stay on the attack as he began charging Fabian into the corner post.

His opponent tried to break out from the attack, aggressively trying to pry his body away from the charging Tadao's, but it was too late for him as his exposed back crashed against the cold steel of the corner post.

"Awwww, sorry sweetie." Tadao said as he brought his face very close to Fabian's, faces almost touching, "But don't worry, when this is all said and done I'll have someone prepare an ambulance! And some tissues...." he continued in a joyful yet slightly sarcastic tone as he walked backwards towards the opposite corner, blowing a kiss to him as he did. As soon as the red haired boy's back touched the corner post, he would sprint forward towards the rich boy, looking to land a corner dropkick!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:57 pm

"Hmmrr..." Fabian groaned to himself as the pain from his opponents last two attacks continued to linger, especially the area on his face which had just received a mighty slap, which had now gone bright red with the faint imprint of a hand. Though Fabian did his best not to show it, the first two attacks had hurt far more than he had expected, to the extent that he had to hold back tears which would have been brought on by such an eye watering slap.

Despite the fact that he was hurting, when Tadao started to taunt him in such a joyful manner Fabian scowled at him with an expression of pure distaste, the mere look alone showing that if he was able, Fabian would have pushed himself out of the corner right then and there and bashed Tadao straight in the jaw.

As it was however, young Fabian was in no position to move, in fact as Tadao started walking backwards, he was forced to grab onto the second set of ropes to help him keep balance. "A-Ambulance and tissues..?! Y-You'll need more than that when I'M done with you!" Fabian squeaked angrily over at the seemingly retreating Tadao, his face going partially red in a blushing fashion as he found the prospect of what he had just said quietly intimidating, Tadao's blown kiss not helping him feel any more at ease.
"Waitwait-AA!!" Fabian blurted out in panic as he saw his opponent rushing back at him with a lot of momentum behind him, the smaller competitor only having enough time for his eyes to widen in shock before he was smashed with such a devastating dropkick, the force alone bouncing him up further into the corner before sending him crashing down to his rear end, now looking heavily dazed to the degree that he was no longer spitting insults.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:48 am

Backing up to the corner, Tadao took a few seconds to measure up the aching Fabian, watching like a innocent looking-predator eyeing his injured prey. When Tadao would sprint out of the opposite corner, the weakened yet still cocky opponent of his was too slow to react as the maid's feet crashed directly into his upper chest, the impact forcing his body to raise into the sky before dropping into the corner harshly.

Tadao got a joyous reaction for his efforts and decided to respond to the crowd with a curtsey, grabbing the ends of his dress with his hands as he bent down, putting one knee in front of the other with a joyful smile. Finally he turned his attention back to the stunned Fabian, who looked in no shape to move as he was still reeling from the dropkick. A devious idea entered the maid's mind, and Tadao once more entered the opposite corner.

Stretching his legs, he prepared to sprint out of the corner. "You might want to watch for this one babes, something tells me you'll like it..." Tadao said as he winked at his opponent, before sprinting directly at him. When he was past halfway, Tadao would turn his body and shoot his ass out, looking to slam his butt directly into Fabian's face! He felt it was about time to start introducing some hentai, after all it WAS a hentai match.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:51 pm

"Huuurr!!" Fabian groaned as he tried to pull himself up out of his current sitting position, doing his best to use his opponents preparation time wisely so that he might be able to dodge the next upcoming attack. The young boys attempts would be proven fruitless however, as moments later his strength gave way and he collapsed back onto his rear end with a canvas shaking thud, well and truly trapped as he lent his head back further into the corner, panting heavily to try and recuperate some lost strength.

Moving his head to get a better view forwards once Tadao told him that he should watch out Fabian prepared for the worst. With his red haired opponent sprinting straight for him from the opposite corner again, he predicted that whatever was coming next would be something similar to the dropkick, and that therefore it was really going to hurt. However what actually ended up coming at him was arguably much worse.

Not seeing it coming until it was far too late Fabian soon found himself with Tadao's attractive butt planted directly on his face! With plenty of embarrassment freely flowing throughout his entire small form Fabian desperately struggled against the humiliating position, not getting very far as he feebly pushed against his opponent while aggressively kicking his legs against the canvas, the overall display appearing as being quite pathetic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next