Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Double debut .Esmeralda vs Chikamatsu

2 posters

Go down

Double debut .Esmeralda vs Chikamatsu  Empty Double debut .Esmeralda vs Chikamatsu

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:22 pm

Normal match
Esmeralda Santana vs Chikamatsu Yasuko
Win by pinfall , submission or count out.

Esmeralda was chancing into her wrestling attire as she went with the yellow sleeveless shirt , Orange skirt and orange shoes as she went over what info she had on her opponent in her mind. Now the problem was that like herself this Chikamatsu was new , and would be debuting tonight as she wondered why she had to face an fellow newcomer to AFW.

Still their was not a lot of time to think about it as it was almost time for her match as she walked to the backstage area. Now she would have loved to be the second person to enter so that she could get a look at her opponent , but sadly it seems she had to enter the ring first as she waited impatiently for the moment she could walk onto the entrance ramp.Finally she would hear '' Loca by Shakira ft El Cate'' over the loudspeakers as she walked onto the entrance ramp , and waved at the fans. After that she would walk towards the ring as the announcer said '' now entering from Madrid,Spain. Weighing in at 108ibs, its Esmeralda Santana'' as the fans cheered loudly at finally learning her name. Sliding under the bottom ropes as she would then get to her feet and turn around to look at the entrance ramp to watch as her opponent would walk down to the ring.

Esmeralda:

Back to top Go down

Double debut .Esmeralda vs Chikamatsu  Empty Re: Double debut .Esmeralda vs Chikamatsu

Post by LadyX Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:29 am

Yasuko ran a hand through her hair, rolling her eyes as her opponent was called out first. "Hmph. Clearly they saved the more skilled for last." She shrugged, cracking her knuckles and rolling her shoulders as she prepared to walk through the curtain. Her music, 'Rising Hope' by LiSA began to play, and she walked purposefully through the curtain, flinching imperceptibly as boos and jeers rained down on her. She scowled as the announcer introduced her as 'Yasuko Chikamatsu', using the Westernized version of her name. "Say it right, moron!" She yelled at the announcer as she climbed into the ring, glaring at her opponent, Esmeralda, when she made it inside. "You're my first opponent? Tch. You don't look like much." She crossed her arms snobbishly.

Yasuko:

Back to top Go down

Double debut .Esmeralda vs Chikamatsu  Empty Re: Double debut .Esmeralda vs Chikamatsu

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:07 pm

Esmeralda would glare at the other wrestler as she heard what the Japanese teen was saying as she thought to herself ''keep talking like that bitch''. While thinking this she did not hear the announcer mispronounce the other wrestler's name as she was finally face to face with Yasuko as both were in the ring.Then her opponent's first words were that she did not look like much as she crossed her arms in a snobby kind of way as she replied back ''was about to say the same thing to you.Still I think the announcer made it clear that the AFW does not think to highly of you Yasuko as it kind of weird when they can't even say your name right in your home country'' in an arrogant tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:28 pm

Yasuko wrinkled her nose as Esmeralda insulted her. "Hmph. If it were anyone else, the way he said it would have been perfectly acceptable. Unfortunately for him, I do not stand for the Western way of saying names. And I'm sure they care more for me than they do for some gaijin." She spat the last word like some kind of curse. She then proceeded to run towards Esmeralda and leap up to try and drop kick the taller woman. If she succeeded, she'd get to her feet and grab her opponent by the hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:12 am

''And still they cared more to get the name of some gaijin right over you.That must mean that they consider me more important and clearly superior to you Yasuko''replied Esmeralda back.Still that would prove to be a mistake when the other wrestler closed the distance and knocked her back with a dropkick to the chest .A second later she would feel the Japanese teen grab her by the hair as she lashed out with a quick punch to Yasuko's stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:47 am

Yasuko's eyes blazed as Esmeralda taunted her, and grunted as her opponent punched her in the stomach. She maintained a hold on Esmeralda's hair, and dragged her opponent's head between her legs, trying to lift the woman for a piledriver. "Keep making me mad, gaijin! See what happens!" If she succeeded with the piledriver, she'd attempt to put Esmeralda in a camel clutch.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:55 pm

Esmeralda had just landed a punch to the Japanese teen's stomach as she wanted to try and get away.Sadly the bitch was able to keep a hold of her hair as she would get dragged down with her head until it was between Yasuko's legs. Taking a deep breath the Spanish woman would attempt to fight back and lift her opponent up as she hopes to drop the other wrestler to the canvas with a back bodydrop.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:14 pm

Yasuko growled in frustration as Esmeralda fought back, making it nearly impossible for her to apply her camel clutch. Being fairly lightweight, it was very easy for Esmeralda to lift Yasuko and drop her to the canvas with a back bodydrop, making Yasuko let out a noise of pain as she got to her feet, wincing. "Hmph. Not bad, for a damn dirty gaijin." She spat out the praise begrudgingly, somehow making it sound like an insult. "But you won't be able to do that again."

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:00 pm

Esmeralda would fight back as she was able to lift the Japanese wrestler up , and then drop her to the canvas with an back bodydrop as she heard her opponent let out a noise of pain. Turning around she was disappointed that the other wrestler was already up to her feet as she heard the bitch both give her praise while insulting her as she replied ''well expect to see more of that''. After saying that she would lash out with an kick to the side as she expected the other wrestler would be able to block the kick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down