by HighFly Today at 12:50 pm

» "Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Aisha Love
by HighFly Today at 12:37 pm

» Yuki Onna vs. Kaylee Rush
by RadiantKarna332 Today at 11:43 am

» Manami Kuroda vs. Yuki Onna - Snow and Wolf
by RadiantKarna332 Today at 11:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 12 Registered, 1 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 2 Bots

BlueMeanie, Gadot, Harrier, Kamoi, LARIATO, Link-mon, LunarWolf, RadiantKarna332, St.Ambs, Teenwrestler, Witchcraft-01, Zithpith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Avalanche plans?

Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:28 am by HighFly

Hey hey, I was thinking of making Avalanche plans for Alaina and was wondering if anyone wanted to set something in the worms to really build up to a PPV match at Avalanche?

If interested shoot me a PM! Very Happy

Comments: 0

Back from the hospital

Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:55 am by Harrier

Hi folks,

sorry for my sudden absence, but I was rushed to the hospital at the start of the week. I am still a little weak at the knees so to say, but it will probably heal all up given some time.

So please have a little patience with me.^^

Comments: 3

Seeking new matches

Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:14 am by GrandAkumaShogun

I've been absent from here for a good while so I want to get back into the swing of things. If you have any interest in taking on either Takeichi Mori or Takeshi Kawai get in touch.

Comments: 2

Chikamatsu Yasuko

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chikamatsu Yasuko

Post by LadyX on Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:57 am

Name: Chikamatsu Yasuko
Sex: Female
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black
Height: 5’0”
Weight: 113lbs.
Nationality: Japanese
Alignment: Tweener
Entrance music: Rising Hope - LiSA

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Take her opponent out by any means necessary; wear them down with orthodox moves and then humiliate them thoroughly, usually through sexual means.
Style: Anything that works
Type: Bully With a Heart of Gold

Preferred Attacks: Clothesline, Banana Split hold, Matchbook Hold, Sleeper Hold, Spanking, Bow and Arrow, Boston Crab, Camel Clutch, Romero Special

Preferred Matches: Standard, Hentai, Humiliation, POW

Endurance:  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven
Strength:  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven
Speed:  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven
Defense:  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven
Technique:  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven
Hentai Stats:
Libido:  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven
Stamina:  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven
Expertise:  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven

Finishing moves:
Outside Help (Humiliation): After an opponent has been sufficiently worn down, Yasuko will invite one or more lucky audience member(s) down to violate the unlucky girl, ensuring complete and utter humiliation.
Outside Help:

Overkill (Standard/Hentai): Yasuko powerbombs her opponent, slamming them back first into the ground. In a Hentai variant, Yasuko will strip her opponent first, then keep them in position after slamming them and finger and grope the unfortunate girl until she orgasms.
Overkill:

Characteristics

Appearance:
Yasuko's Ring Gear:
Overkill... With a little something extra!:
Her own move used against her!:
Yasuko in Trouble!:

Yasuko Dominates!:

Personality: Yasuko has a very sweet personality once one gets past the bullying exterior that she’s put up after years of pain. She doesn’t let many people get close to her, but those she does are treated to an adorable little ray of sunshine that will be affectionate and loyal until the end of the earth.

Past/History: Yasuko had an unfortunate childhood. She found at an early age that she was completely unable to smell, due to an unknown condition that doctors could not yet identify. She was an avid reader, so much so that she had an entire room in her house dedicated to her own personal library. Her parents were so happy that she was reading that they bought her any book that she showed interest in, and answered any questions that might be raised as a result. This love of reading caused her to be bullied terribly at school, culminating in a particularly harsh bully beating her with her own book, hospitalizing her. After this, her interest in the world of reading slowly waned, much to her parents’ chagrin. The shelves of books in her reading room slowly gathered dust as the years went by. At age 17, she was diagnosed with Kallmann Syndrome, having not shown any signs of going through puberty. It also explained the fact that she had no sense of smell. For a while, she drifted aimlessly, until she found some tapes of an old wrestling show. She was inspired by this, and invited some of her friends to fight with her. As Yasuko and her friends were all attractive women, the matches frequently got heated in more ways than one. Due to her appearing incredibly young, she had trouble finding work for years, until she found the AFW. They, at first, didn’t accept her. When she was able to provide a birth certificate that proved that she was indeed over 18, they accepted her application and placed her in their Kawaii division. She was upset by this at first, but decided to commit to proving herself worthy of being moved up to the main roster!

Fun Facts:
Yasuko cannot taste very well due to having no sense of smell.
Yasuko’s favorite book was Ferdinand the Bull by Munro Leaf and Robert Lawson. She still has it in her apartment, as her parents snuck it into a box that she hasn’t had the chance to open yet.
Yasuko will sometimes still read on a tablet, but she still can’t quite handle physical books.

AFW Information

Record: 0-0-0
Wins: 0
Losses: 0
Draws: 0

Championships/Accomplishments:

Friends: What friends? I don’t need any friends.
Allies: Tch! Don’t make me laugh.
Rivals: Hah. That’d imply that someone was as good as me.
Enemies: Hmph. Like anyone would dare cross me.
Crushes: E-eh?! Don’t ask such things!

LadyX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum